Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 05:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Morethan.tv invites escrow is possible  (Read 157 times)
P00RB (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:11:17 AM

WTS Morethan.tv invites escrow is possible

you pay the fees
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:19:53 AM

WTS Morethan.tv invites escrow is possible

you pay the fees
I understand that you want to sell your domain morethan.tv and for that you are ready to go through escrow and the buyer needs to pay the escrow fees, right ?

First of all, you need to move this topic into Digital goods sub-board (option for moving is available at left bottom of this page) as this is not the right board for selling things.

Why you are not mentioning any price for your domain ? Then how a buyer will get idea to go for it or not. Please fix a price for your 'product' in BTC or you may quote in USD (and get paid in BTC).
P00RB (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:29:55 AM

it's not the domain I'm selling invites read again please
anto1989

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:52:53 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2019, 11:15:23 PM by anto1989

do not make any agreements with this thief. He does not sell anything of what he promises. Just try to make as much money as possible and then disappear.

his other usernames are:
TGC SiNN
Xeon
T00NZiP
TuTAkek
popora
ArmadeddonX

his emails are
tgc.sinn@mailfence.com
dofralol@tuta.io
wtbsceneftp@tutanota.com
T00NZiP@protonmail.ch
popora@protonmail.ch
DeV.On.St3roids@protonmail.ch

telegram: @popora

do not ask for proofs because it has nothing
I also have his BTC address if you are in doubt and are not sure about doing business with him.
P00RB (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:23:20 PM

what are you talking about? read the title mate you can Cleary see that I agree on using escrow so how am i a scammer? did you pay me anything and i didn't deliver if i did please pm your email and I shall check what's up don't go and accuse anyone of being a theif without proofs and those emails don't mean anything to me so please don't ruin my future sells with your childish accusations and baby tantrums
anto1989

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:09:55 PM

what are you talking about? read the title mate you can Cleary see that I agree on using escrow so how am i a scammer? did you pay me anything and i didn't deliver if i did please pm your email and I shall check what's up don't go and accuse anyone of being a theif without proofs and those emails don't mean anything to me so please don't ruin my future sells with your childish accusations and baby tantrums

I think you've finished stealing in this forum. Goodbye thief.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: