Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to make America bankrupt?  (Read 20519 times)
Broly46 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:23:30 AM

I am not sure why you have so hate for the Americans? You might want to give us some reason? By the way, this topic belongs to Politics & Society board I guess.
He is talking about the economic state of the United States so the thread seems to be in the right board, I do not know what could be the reasons the OP may have to wish that but no one needs to do anything, the United States is already printing too much money and incurring debt that it will be impossible to pay over the long term, so this will create a crisis in the US and eventually those two factors could bankrupt the country.
But the US economy is still normal even though you say they print too much money? their currency rate is still one of the strongest. we have to see what made the crisis in the US economy in 2008. that might be the next reason for the future economic crisis in that country
besides that the president of America has a background of successful entrepreneurs, of course he will step in accordance with measurable calculations. right, we can learn about the previous crisis to look for gaps in their economic weaknesses
Yeah Trump is great enterpreneur. but he is not a good leader for all races and tribes in America? he is too rac*st actually,
America has had a civil war hundreds of years ago. and it has a bad effect on the economy. I don't expect America to experience crisis because of that

Congrats on voting a born rich member of family to be the leader of the country, rich people are too rich they simply have no motivation to work hard at all for the nation, they are so rich that extracting the remaining wealth from the poor seem to be a waste of time, what they will get are just 1% left wealth to be extracted from the poor, why would they want to work hard for that 1% wealth?

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:41:14 AM

US will not go bankruptcy without new WWIII... Such arrogant and aggressive nation will fight any day just to continue living/existing in luxury. Huge reliance is big and mighty army which can threaten anyone asking for money( e.g. China which has right to do it).
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:23:12 AM

I am waiting for the country to go bankrupt, but I dunno how long it will take. What do you think is the best way to speed it up?

Why do you want one country to go bankrupt like America, what makes you so sure and want it, but I am not sure of it all even though you are thinking about ways that America will go bankrupt, it makes no sense to consider it, if that's what you areyou want to imagine how many people in America are miserable because of your request.
jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:42:35 AM

I am waiting for the country to go bankrupt, but I dunno how long it will take. What do you think is the best way to speed it up?
I believe many expert will use debt as a gauge to measure the apocalypse.
I think everyone taking a loan will contribute to the debt, but it doesn't make the country bankrupt, it's the people who take the loan will go bankrupt first. I don't think it is the best way to do, so what else can we do?

The current banking system is a ponzi scheme.

It requires exponential growth of production in order to stay afloat. New generations must work 10x as much as the ones before to keep bankers afloat.

The FED has printed over U$ 200 trillion in debt. Nobody's gonna pay this debt, it is nonexistent money they printed for bankers.

They have 2 choices that I can see to surreptitiously default this debt:

1) Start a big war. China maybe? Something big like 1939.

2) Generate another big crisis where the taxpayers will pay for the FED's actions once more.

It's a ponzi. The collapse is only a matter of time, not if but when.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:06:01 AM

I think everyone taking a loan will contribute to the debt, but it doesn't make the country bankrupt, it's the people who take the loan will go bankrupt first. I don't think it is the best way to do, so what else can we do?
It seems that you are very resentful to the United States for causing impacts on the economy. I'm really sad because our market has been badly affected, but I think the US should do so. They have a lot of talented people and they will save the fate of people in the future. America should still be the number 1 country, they do so with their reasons. We just need to be patient for a few years, the economy will also be restored. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:00:58 PM

Now the USA is a world economic power, they are police who always oversee all countries, and their main strength is the dollar used for global transactions and foreign exchange reserves, the thing that can make them go bankrupt is that all countries of the world agree not to use dollars.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:37:32 PM

I don't feel that this topic has a lot to do with our crypto market. The American government thinks we don't have much meaning when their economy has been around for a long time. They know how to control and tighten their financial and monetary policy.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:29:01 PM

I don't feel that this topic has a lot to do with our crypto market. The American government thinks we don't have much meaning when their economy has been around for a long time. They know how to control and tighten their financial and monetary policy.
especially now that the American president has a background from big businessmen, so he knows how to control their economy. so there is a need for economic warfare from economically resilient countries, such as China

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: