Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Run on January, February or March? Your Predictions please......  (Read 31074 times)
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:41:56 PM

I want to believe that the growth of the market is very close. There is simply no strength to observe the further fall in the cryptocurrency rate. I am waiting for growth after the end of the New Year holidays!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:44:14 PM

It is still too early for bull run... some stupid folks even expected it to happen in 2018. but bears will continue domination in 2019. and probably 2020. So patience comrades because we need to stash it and wait 2021.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:51:43 PM

Forget bull run or bearish run, you can make money by its fluctuations, We don't need bull run to make money, we can make money by hunting fluctuations and up and downs.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:59:43 PM

It is still too early for bull run... some stupid folks even expected it to happen in 2018. but bears will continue domination in 2019. and probably 2020. So patience comrades because we need to stash it and wait 2021.
- The future of this market is still a mystery, so you should not try to deny the predictions of people or judge anything about the future of the market because all situations can happen at any time when whales manipulate this market. What we can do is be patient and wait for the future to come, even better, we should look for more jobs to earn more income, maintain a stable life, should not continue to sit here and every day speculate about the future of the market, what will come, it will come, too much speculation only makes us nervous and waste of time

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Automaticbae

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:04:05 PM

What month will bull run starts? I can't wait to see my portfolio increases up to 100 times after joining so much bounties and got potential altcoins that will bring me to riches. When shall I see it?
It is funny that you failed to realize that all Predictions about Bull Run have disappointed alot. I think it is better you wait for it to come as nobody is able to give an accurate prediction of when bull run but are almost always right when they give predictions about bear market. Till then, let's hope that 2019 will favour us all.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:02:26 PM

6 month alt season starting soonish while bitcoin goes sideways. Then btc bull to $50k
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:24:35 PM

Many people want the market to be able to pump immediately, but market movements are still slow and we have to be more patient to wait for it, the most important thing is we remain calm.

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:29:07 PM

I saw that everything is depending from each other, I mean we have two situations: 1) everythings is falling or 2) everything is raising! I think everything start raising
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:16:04 PM

If you reckon that now someone will tell you the exact time of the beginning of the bull run and you will quietly sit on the sidelines and then get a mega profit, then this is very naively.
What makes you think that someone can clearly predict this?
What makes you think that you don’t have to do anything to make a profit?
I'm sure that with such an approach there is no place for you in the crypto market.

In order to receive mega profits you need to either constantly trade in a plus or invest in promising currencies at very low prices. I'm afraid that your tokens from bounty campaigns will not bring you mega profits.

And if you are already aware of your mistake and concluded that you need to spend a lot of your time and effort on learning and gaining experience, then ask the right questions and forum participants will answer you with pleasure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:20:45 PM

I saw that everything is depending from each other, I mean we have two situations: 1) everythings is falling or 2) everything is raising! I think everything start raising
all these situations can indeed occur. but look at market conditions, where the market has just fallen. there will be a large possibility that the market will move to grow. but we know the time when we won't know it. we must keep looking at the market, and never leave it.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:31:11 PM

We cannot predict the bull run in the crypto market and as we see the price is just increasing slowly the year 2018 was the correction year for bitcoin we can expect good growth in the value of coins but bull run might happen or might not happen but we need to be ready for all good and bad happens in the market. We wish and hoping  for the bull run to happen again.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:33:29 PM

I want to believe that the growth of the market is very close. There is simply no strength to observe the further fall in the cryptocurrency rate. I am waiting for growth after the end of the New Year holidays!
Well, now there is very little chance that there will be a growth of the crypto currency, there are no clear points of entry into the crypto currency and the volumes are not yet visible , I am inclined that at the beginning of 2020 there will be a good growth!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:01:16 PM

What month will bull run starts? I can't wait to see my portfolio increases up to 100 times after joining so much bounties and got potential altcoins that will bring me to riches. When shall I see it?
There are some people who may not like this post, not because of anything, but because of their encounters in 2018. So many people expected the bull that was had in 2017 to repeat itself again in 2018. They were busy buying coins at higher prices and now most of them have plummeted and are just about recovering. So they may not believe there will be bull run this year again.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:06:02 PM

it is not easy to predict when we will have a bull run, as you can see, we are slowing down from the drops many days ago and i glad that the price has stopped dropping anymore, however we may have some drops in the future so i think in next month or next just few weeks, we can see he market green again.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:27:28 PM

I really don't know exactly how prediction can work in this long wating bear market, hw oever o will predict that it will take in this first quarter.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:34:56 PM

My best guess is it should start in mid-March or early April. I'm not expecting anything in February, while some trading signals are saying its turning bullish, but if you look at a 6-month chart, you will get the point.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:36:51 PM

I would say it will start about few days before Bakkt opens or few days after . Hopefully alot of big investors will jump in and we could see btc back to 20k again
keepandhold

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:55:10 PM

I hope that there will no longer be such strong drops in the market and I hope for a gradual increase in capitalization. Therefore, I think that you will have to wait several years before your coins will increase in price by 100 times.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:57:06 PM

Don't hope for Bull run, it's way more better to gain profit rather than just waiting and staying at home full of hope for bull run. Go out and make money. That means, we should act in any means to gain profit here in cryptos.

Real, professional traders never sit idly. They do invest in the cryptocurrencies, but they do not only hold all of them. Active trading is one of the best ways to make money. However, you can hold BTC for long.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:06:49 PM

I would say it will start about few days before Bakkt opens or few days after . Hopefully alot of big investors will jump in and we could see btc back to 20k again
But we don't know the exact date of opening Bakkt. According to the news I read in cointelegrah, Bakkt was postponed and there was no specific announcement on the opening date. And the market will not be able to easily increase strongly with such news

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████