Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [AIRDROPS RESEARCH] ★ AIRDROP123.COM ★ The first airdrop base★ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 265 times)
Autumn (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:43:01 AM

The First Airdrop Base

Pay attention to the latest real-time information of digital currency airdrop

Airdrop base, mining birthplace, deep cultivation of bitcointalk, excavation of high-yielding projects, rejection of air projects, let you start from scratch to the peak

What is airdrop123.com ?

It has been nearly a year since the beginning of last year. We have collected nearly 6,000 projects. All the airdrop bounty projects that performed well last year were included by us.

In order to give back to the public and let more people participate, we set up a team and developed a website http://airdrop123.com . When you try to search for the code of a virtual currency, there are other surprises.

How does it work ?

We have a professional team to screen and categorize new projects on bitcointalk every day, including airdrops, bounty, mining projects and so on.

Using big data algorithm to evaluate and score each project systematically will help you get the best project in the first time, not only save your time, but also avoid looking at those garbage projects.

Our Vision

Focus on airdrop rewards, excavate projects with a return of thousands of times and hundredfold. We will become the leader and unicorn of the block chain industry.

And

We are looking for developers, operators to promote the site, if you want, we welcome you, and if you have any good ideas or suggestions, please contact me.

We serve everyone and hope you will support us more. Thank you

zgs_1983

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:58:00 AM

Wink
Pretty good platform. You can get a lot of good airdrops
semuxpool

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:19:17 AM

Good job, for airdrop participants, such a website can make people find information about airdrops, and it is free!
Are you a Chinese team? I noticed that there are some Chinese-like words in your pictures. Can you collect more information about China's airdrop projects? In addition, I suggest that you can make some preliminary ratings for all the airdrop projects, and clean up those scams. The biggest problem with airdrops now is too many scams.
waikey

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:46:41 PM

Very nice website!

why not add review function so people can comment ?
Autumn (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:17:33 AM

Good job, for airdrop participants, such a website can make people find information about airdrops, and it is free!
Are you a Chinese team? I noticed that there are some Chinese-like words in your pictures. Can you collect more information about China's airdrop projects? In addition, I suggest that you can make some preliminary ratings for all the airdrop projects, and clean up those scams. The biggest problem with airdrops now is too many scams.

Too much in the market the biggest problem of virtual currency is false, but the project selection is a time-consuming job. This requires our joint efforts.

Our website has already scored the project in advance through big data, and we will continue to develop new algorithms for evaluation in the future, hoping to help you.
semuxpool

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:32:54 AM

Too much in the market the biggest problem of virtual currency is false, but the project selection is a time-consuming job. This requires our joint efforts.

Our website has already scored the project in advance through big data, and we will continue to develop new algorithms for evaluation in the future, hoping to help you.
Yes, your website is very helpful, as long as you can accurately provide bounty hunters with effective advice, you will be very popular!
Ok, I am looking forward to your future updates. I think you can combine some bounty hunters to rate the bounty projects. and you can set up a voting system to choose the best quality bounty items, although this does not completely avoid scam,but at least it should be recognized as "good" by most people.

why not add review function so people can comment ?
Good advice, agree with you!
btlzpr

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:31:39 AM

Can you summarize some of the airdrops last year and then make some predictions about the 2019 airdrops, do you think airdrop/bounty is still profitable in 2019?
The current situation looks very bad. Many of the past airdrop coins are dead (exactly, they are dying). Many people have left airdrop/bounty. Do you have any good suggestions for this?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:57:54 AM

Need pool?
What?  There is no mention of any of the pools here, they are just a website that provides airdrop information. They detect tags with the word "Airdrop" and post them on their website.
Honestly, I don't pay much attention to any airdrop now, because they don't bring me any benefits, but there may still be some valuable airdrops, just very very very few.

Loser
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: