Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:19:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is there anyone to make cracked software ?  (Read 138 times)
igotek (OP)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 10:47:45 AM

I am the owner of the software. The software language is Turkish. Software works in demo mode. Software needs license to activate to full version. I have lost the access to license system. I need my software full version. if anyone can make crack, i will pay for it.

The software works on Windows. You can reach my website when you click buy button on the software. I can confirm it is my web site. if you interested, pm me.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:40:50 PM

Hacking your program?
Man, you're brilliant
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 04:51:54 PM

I am the owner of the software. The software language is Turkish. Software works in demo mode. Software needs license to activate to full version. I have lost the access to license system.

In other words, you don't want to pay for the licensing software.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:05:02 PM

Hacking your program?
Man, you're brilliant
Because his English proficiency is not so high, I don't think that he meant hacking his own program.
Instead, by his own software he meant software that he purchased, however he lost his key or whatever.

Dear author,
You can enter in contact with the organisation where you purchased your software and explain your issues.
With a simple proof of purchase I am sure they can give you access to the full version of the software.
igotek (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 04:39:26 AM

Actually, our emplooyess made the software. And he passed away. Therefore I cant do anything about it. I can validate I am the software owner. I think you didnt read y first message properly.

Code:
The software works on Windows. You can reach my website when you click buy button on the software.

There are BUY and CUSTOMER SUPPORT buttons on the software. You can reach my web site if you click any of them. My web site is active since 2011. I can use my businees email address. I have full access to web site and email addreses.

Well, you cannot buy this software even if you pay because there is noone to pay for it. So i need cracked version. Of course, i will pay for the cracked version. I will give the details if there is anyone who has ability to making crack.

maxou8524

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:05:22 PM

Yes i can code any program for you for a price that is, depends on the product, hit me up.
igotek (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 10:49:12 AM

Yes i can code any program for you for a price that is, depends on the product, hit me up.

PM sent. All details are there. if you have any questions cantact me at +905364287431 whatsapp, skype: igotek, email: support@igotek.net

pityunbent

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:49:21 PM

To be honest this was quite a good try. So you created the software but you forgot your license, so you want someone to crack it for you?
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:32:48 AM

This is quite a story, the developer died without leaving the source good? If he is your employee, at least you should have something like a repository like Visual Source Safe or something to track changes and of course to keep the code safe.

And this is not warez or blackhat forum, chances are you can't find anyone here that will do the job for you without scamming.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x