Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (some of) Ripple/XRP facts  (Read 130 times)
Kiir (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:26:29 PM

So, I only recently joined and, what do you know xD, the situation regarding Ripple/XRP (although other things too) is same as other places.
Meaning, so many generic posts, based on nothing but personal oppinion, that is yet again based on....what a surprise....nothing xD

I finally found a good place with several debunked statements like "It's not a real cryptocurrency", "Ripple can flood the market", "Ripple can create more coins", or "Ripple can freeze coins", etc.

https://fudbingo.com/

It's a rather short read for each of the false statements and if you're serious about researching, not just FUDing or shilling, you will want to read it.
Being for or against a coin without really knowing much about it is....silly, to put it very mildly.
(If I did that, I would call myself an idiot, but that's just me xD)

This is a nice, recent, article which shows lots of stuff that happened during Q4 2018 (this is a bit longer read), which can give you a clue of some of the progress.

https://xrpcommunity.blog/q4-2018-xrp-adoption-report-actions-speak-louder-than-words/

Ofc, the whole site is a nice read,  though I will admit I still have a LOT to read xD

If this topic remains (I can't see why it would be removed) and you still talk utter nonsense, just remember: You are.....silly Wink

(No, I'm not affiliated with them and yes, I'm hodling a minor amount of XRP for almost 2 years)
Stella_btc

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:15:50 AM

I don't know why ripple not declining that much unlike to Bitcoin and Ethereum that dramatically falls but ripple keeps on fighting the bear market right now. It's really hard to decide right now on which cryptocurrency to invest because the market is very unpredictable.

Ripple is also set to partner with more European and Latin American banks which might help promote both XRP and Ripple’s payment technology. These developments could lead, to big price rises in the XRP token price as the predictions stated above. So this means, the Ripple price prediction should go the positive way. You can buy ripple with credit card from CoinSwitch at best rates.

Maybe ripple is a good choice to invest because of its huge backers from the middle east and it is used by banks from that region but its still up to the person who wants to invest in ripple to decide.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:19:31 AM

Everyone still thinks ripple is a good investment which I am not sure
Do you wonder why people do not get associated with ripple ? It’s becauee you hardly get profits

Profits they say is highly crucial and important
How many hodlers or ripple has hard an opportunity to profit in this bear period ? Then compare the figures to bitcoin and etherum
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 08:29:38 AM

So, I only recently joined and, what do you know xD, the situation regarding Ripple/XRP (although other things too) is same as other places.
Meaning, so many generic posts, based on nothing but personal oppinion, that is yet again based on....what a surprise....nothing xD

I finally found a good place with several debunked statements like "It's not a real cryptocurrency", "Ripple can flood the market", "Ripple can create more coins", or "Ripple can freeze coins", etc.

https://fudbingo.com/

It's a rather short read for each of the false statements and if you're serious about researching, not just FUDing or shilling, you will want to read it.
Being for or against a coin without really knowing much about it is....silly, to put it very mildly.
(If I did that, I would call myself an idiot, but that's just me xD)

This is a nice, recent, article which shows lots of stuff that happened during Q4 2018 (this is a bit longer read), which can give you a clue of some of the progress.

https://xrpcommunity.blog/q4-2018-xrp-adoption-report-actions-speak-louder-than-words/

Ofc, the whole site is a nice read,  though I will admit I still have a LOT to read xD

If this topic remains (I can't see why it would be removed) and you still talk utter nonsense, just remember: You are.....silly Wink

(No, I'm not affiliated with them and yes, I'm hodling a minor amount of XRP for almost 2 years)

Facts does not stop fud on ripple neither does it make the price better
It is true that bitcoin and etherum are very very bearish; but it is also true that ripple is not a good and proper investment token

Xin token has gone from 80-150$ increase in 2019

Ripple struggles to reach 0.5$; and you call ripple an investment ??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: