Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized Mindset Institute - replaced fake team after caught  (Read 891 times)
ICOEthics (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 02:00:15 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 11:06:14 PM by ICOEthics

What happened: FAKE TEAM - Using stock images (edited) Used images from template and replaced after caught with a fake team.

Profile Link: Not listed on this forum. If you see their post/thread please let us know. (edited)
ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097842.0  (found on 19/01/2018) NEW
http://web.archive.org/web/20190119225952/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097842.0

Website: http://tokensale.decentralizedmindsetinstitute.com/
http://web.archive.org/web/20190103135440/http://tokensale.decentralizedmindsetinstitute.com/

FAKE NAME –Mary J– STOCK IMAGE / Free Image
https://unsplash.com/photos/pqYPRPHNE_8
https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1504933350103-e840ede978d4?ixlib=rb-0.3.5&s=ee05aa6b375ec9016de14b3e1af46e7c&auto=format&fit=crop&w=750&q=60  

FAKE NAME –Terry T– STOCK IMAGE / Free Image
https://unsplash.com/photos/h1BuNJZzpC8

FAKE NAME - Cecelia T. Carter – STOCK IMAGE / Free Image
https://beautifulhdwalls.weebly.com/home/beautiful-stylish-wallpapers6995663

Images of the team also found here:
https://pixinvent.com/demo/crypto-ico/html/ltr/template-counter/index.html#team
https://archive.is/poSsE

SALES:

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogolden24k

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 11:12:09 PM

This screenshot was taken before the launch of our ico... Erick Von and David Lyons (me) are real people... the rest are stock photos... if you look at our website now the team has been updated
bubbalex

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 12:02:01 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 12:14:09 AM by bubbalex

It is true that the screenshots were taken before the launch of the project, they ordered services from me almost 6 months ago (creation of ann and bounty) and all this time they delayed the launch in order to complete the preparation. I can provide a correspondence in which it is clear that the launch of the ANN thread occurred only after the real command was added to the site.

I am not a member of the team, they ordered the creation of ANN and Bounty from me, I know their project for almost six months, all this time they have been preparing the project, it does not look like a scam. They just have few opportunities, but they are trying to achieve success in their project. Scams work fast, they create everything in a day to earn and disappear faster. Look at the main telegram channel, they lead it for a long time. They are real people. In any case, if it turns out that the project is a scam - please let me know via private messages and I'll remove the threads, notifying all participants that this is a scam. Instead of just sending me a red trust while I sleep. Thanks.

I can forward this messages to check that it's not fake, it's our pm in telegram.

Check ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097842
And Bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098061

It was launched when real team was on website. No need to rush to charges of chasing Merits.

offnrunningeb

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:14:32 AM

Hello Guys in the Bitcoin Talk World It is I Erick Von Co CEO of Decentralized Mindset Institute. It disturbs me that people will go to no limit to sabotage a ICO out of competition. You will never hear Erick Von making up false claims on any company just to sabotage them and disallow them a free opportunity to make a change in the world. This guy is lying on our company and if we where fraudulent you would not have to lie! The website was made from a template. All the ICO websites that we have encountered basically comes from several templates. This guy took a snap shoot of our site while still in development and that's Dirty. I nor David Lyons have never claimed to know these individuals. If we post the original template that was used you will see all these individuals with the exception David Lyons and Myself Erick Von. We just launched 1/16/2019 and none of these photos of these people are on our launch. Who ever you are you could do this industry more justice by learning the Decentralized mindset than spending valuable time attempting to destroy it. I'm  disappointed because this is why the Blockchain industry is loosing the WAR!!!!!
offnrunningeb

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:52:11 AM

This is Erick Von & David Lyons we are here address the Lies that this guy has obviously telling. Shame on YOU Shame on You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUSk12G75VA&feature=youtu.be
ICOEthics (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 02:11:33 PM

~ This guy is lying on our company and if we where fraudulent you would not have to lie! The website was made from a template. All the ICO websites that we have encountered basically comes from several templates. This guy took a snap shoot of our site while still in development and that's Dirty.
~
I'm  disappointed because this is why the Blockchain industry is loosing the WAR!!!!!

Sites under development DOES NOT go live - There is an option called " UNDER CONSTRUCTION"  did you know that?

It was your decision to make your website live, nobody hacked into your server - It was live and everyone could access.

You waited almost 20 days to update the images of your team and make a post here (yesterday) - We removed the word SCAM from the post (yesterday) after you posted here for further investigation.  But you decided to create a video on youtube attacking this post and other people as well, calling them " idiots"-  excuse me, who is the idiot here for making LIVE an incomplete website? It is all your own fault for making your website using fake team members images - you just replaced images because of pressure/got caught.

Where is the video of the other team members? you dont have to post of all +500 members that you mentioned, but at least some of those people on your website.

ANd you will be more disappointed to find our the Blockchain industry is losing a war because of SCAMMER - that creates websites with fake team (like you did), plagiarized content, etc.
And what we do in this Forum is helping to identify those websites. We found over 300 verified scams so far.

So, grow up, admit your mistake, post a video of other team members, because so far it appears this project is made by you two only.

As said, the word scam has been removed from the post yesterday, once you provide valid evidence of the rest of the team, we will close this topic if the community agree.

☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
cryptogolden24k

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 05:05:38 PM

Man check this out... YOU POSTED A PERMATURE SCREENSHOT... YOU DIDNT CATCH NO ONE... YOU ARE LOOKING LIKE YOU ARE ON A WITCH HUNT NOW... IS IT BECAUSE WE ARE PEOPLE OF COLOR? IM STARTING TO THINK SO.  YOU SEE BLACK PEOPLE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING AND YOU TRY YOUR BEST SHOOT US DOWN... HOW BOUT YOU GET A LIFE? IF YOU DONT WANT TO INVEST THEN DON'T... BUT YOU TRYING TO DEFACE OUR PROJECT AND REPUTATION IS GOING TO STOP RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW... Abdul Cadar, Mr. Sanikumar, Shankar Masilamani were contracted to do our smart contracts... they work for Openwave Computing LLC... their company and social media links are verifiable... I have a signed contract for the services rendered...

Wanna see proof of our team? Here's a link to 4 pages of videos with webinars with our team...

https://thefamilycashmachine.net/the-feed/

Now I really dont care about you and what you think... but since you publicly wanna call us out I'll place this here for anyone else who wants to challenge if we are real people with a real team

You wanna contribute to this blockchain movement how bout YOU create something... and get off the backs of the ones who are actually doing something
offnrunningeb

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:23:52 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 05:42:07 PM by offnrunningeb

~ This guy is lying on our company and if we where fraudulent you would not have to lie! The website was made from a template. All the ICO websites that we have encountered basically comes from several templates. This guy took a snap shoot of our site while still in development and that's Dirty.
~
I'm  disappointed because this is why the Blockchain industry is loosing the WAR!!!!!

Sites under development DOES NOT go live - There is an option called " UNDER CONSTRUCTION"  did you know that?

It was your decision to make your website live, nobody hacked into your server - It was live and everyone could access.

You waited almost 20 days to update the images of your team and make a post here (yesterday) - We removed the word SCAM from the post (yesterday) after you posted here for further investigation.  But you decided to create a video on youtube attacking this post and other people as well, calling them " idiots"-  excuse me, who is the idiot here for making LIVE an incomplete website? It is all your own fault for making your website using fake team members images - you just replaced images because of pressure/got caught.

Where is the video of the other team members? you dont have to post of all +500 members that you mentioned, but at least some of those people on your website.

ANd you will be more disappointed to find our the Blockchain industry is losing a war because of SCAMMER - that creates websites with fake team (like you did), plagiarized content, etc.
And what we do in this Forum is helping to identify those websites. We found over 300 verified scams so far.

So, grow up, admit your mistake, post a video of other team members, because so far it appears this project is made by you two only.

As said, the word scam has been removed from the post yesterday, once you provide valid evidence of the rest of the team, we will close this topic if the community agree.

Hey man this is getting tired! You cannot dictate to anyone how to run there business. Again WE Launched our project on Bitcoin Talk Publicly announced on 1/15/2019 you maliciously posted 2 weeks before we made an official announcement. Your post is dated 1/03/2019 that's where you messed up. You should just man up or woman up and admit you messed up. You cannot find 1 person in the world who is a victim by David Lyons Nor myself who can say we mis-represented our team man let it go and you cannot get mad at me because I went in on you for purposely announcing MY company before I publicly announce my company as ready for business. You cannot find 1 single victim or person who can say I ever represented that photo as our team. The majority of ICO website are designed using different companies templates and from there companies create there own content and plans of the ICO. The photo you took are pre photos that come on the template and based upon your knowledge I am sure YOU KNEW THIS and that's why I got upset because your intentions was to clearly mis represent me and my team. I will do a video with Lequeshia Bell today and My team in India soon as we can schedule because we are on different time zones. Again David Lyons and myself have a team of over 500 people which we have a online course and network marketing but all where not a part of this particular project. My point is we don't have to lie about who had a part of this project and we are not going to not give proper credit to those who did work on the project. David nor myself can produce smart contracts so obviously we must have individuals capable of this difficult task because we have a smart contract on our sites get hub. All of our players which we mentioned on the site which we launched have profiles which for some reason malfunctioned yesterday but are now working fine remember you attacked us before we officially present our project or our team. You jumped the gun man and its OK but I am not going to stand by and allow you to attack our character based on our site before we even officially launched it to the bitcoin talk platform that's just not fare at all and even after we explained to you, you still are adamant on slandering us and that shows me that you are intentionally trying to earn points on this blog but you should not do this by destroying good peoples reputations that's not right! You mentioned 300 scams what does that have to do with the Decentralized Mindset Institute which is a real smart contract built on a Proof of Stake standard with a real company owner and real developers who created our smart contract. We have not scammed not 1 single person in the world and David Lyons and myself already own a company which we personally built with the help of our programmers and Research team. You made the claim so the burden of proof is on you. Go to my youtube channel you will see me teaching hundreds of people in our companies webinars. I have nothing to prove to you because I have committed no wrong so excuse me for being a little passionate. You intentionally was hating on our project proof is in the fact you introduced our project on 1/03/2019 with a template photo  that we where just staring to add our teams photos but we did not launch or introduce to the world until 1/15/2019 please stop maliciously trying to slander real people with real families. You are creating Bad Karma for yourself. This is why I said the industry is loosing the battle because we are focusing on the wrong things and the system of centralization is constantly distracting us from developing the Decentralized Mindset. You should just man up or woman up I don't know who you are but again I am telling you and also the guy who I contracted to manage the ICO has stated that We have been dealing with him over 6 months and He officially launched our announcement on 1/15/2019 how can you leak our information before us to the world and than say we scamming but The company Myself and David Lyons had not Publicly announced our platform that's weird!
ICOEthics (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 05:59:11 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

....YOU POSTED A PERMATURE SCREENSHOT...

You are the one that prematurely made your website available online with fake team members, NOT ME.

YOU ARE LOOKING LIKE YOU ARE ON A WITCH HUNT NOW... IS IT BECAUSE WE ARE PEOPLE OF COLOR? IM STARTING TO THINK SO.  YOU SEE BLACK PEOPLE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING AND YOU TRY YOUR BEST SHOOT US DOWN.

NOW you want to play the race card? Did we post anything about you being black or white or orange or purple? We care less about the color of your skin, but we do care about FAKE TEAM.

Wanna see proof of our team? Here's a link to 4 pages of videos with webinars with our team...

https://thefamilycashmachine.net/the-feed/

A Team?  where? Didnt see any team in there, just the same person.  Which video shows your team that is listed on your website? Investors would like to see that.

We already removed the word scam from the post, and if you are not satisfied, ask a moderator to delete the post.
Your anger issue is coming out,  and all you are doing is just proving to everyone how short temper you are.
Investors will be afraid of you because it appears that you have anger management issues that you need to deal with.

Again we are trying to solve this peacefully, but your anger issue is getting on the way and you are not thinking with a clear mind.

Any Legit ICO company would not say the things you said! All you doing is scaring away potential investors.
We recommend you to take some business classes and perhaps anger management courses.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 06:19:37 PM

It is true that the screenshots were taken before the launch of the project, they ordered services from me almost 6 months ago (creation of ann and bounty) and all this time they delayed the launch in order to complete the preparation. I can provide a correspondence in which it is clear that the launch of the ANN thread occurred only after the real command was added to the site.
Be sure with your statement. I have archived your reply. If they skip with fund then I will paint your ID wit red tag. They have change their team after exposed. It doesn't make any sense that they will not scam. Why you want to go with risk ? Is it not better to leave their bounty and let them do themselves? Who will responsible if in case they scam? I will not excuse you. Because you are promoting question marked ICO.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ICOEthics (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 06:23:27 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 06:39:43 PM by ICOEthics

~....You cannot dictate to anyone how to run there business.
~... you maliciously posted 2 weeks before we made an official announcement.
~...You should just man up or woman up and admit you messed up.
~...I got upset because your intentions was to clearly mis represent me and my team.
~...I will do a video with Lequeshia Bell today and My team in India soon as we can schedule because we are on different time zones.
~...You jumped the gun man

1 - We dont dictate anything, we just post real facts on this forum
2 - It is your fault for making your website live - Grow up and take responsibility for your mistake - It is your website, not mine.
3 - You are wrong, our intention is only to show the ICO projects with fake team members, plagiarized content, etc...
4 - You are the one that "jumped the gun" by not waiting for our response to your post from yesterday, and instead you made a video calling people liars and "idiots".
5 -  Go ahead and make the video with Lequeshia Bell and other members, post it here. Be nice and professional, because all you doing is making things worse, which could scare away potential investors.

Again you need to take responsibility for your action. You are responsible for your website and content, you made it live with a fake team.
It was discovered, and all you need to do is apologize, provide evidence of a real team, and that's all.

"A successful person will admit and learn from their mistakes,  and an unsuccessful person will only blame someone else"

offnrunningeb

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:46:37 PM

Be sure with your statement. I have archived your reply. If they skip with fund then I will paint your ID wit red tag. They have change their team after exposed. It doesn't make any sense that they will not scam. Why you want to go with risk ? Is it not better to leave their bounty and let hem do themselves? Who will responsible if in case they scam? I will not excuse you. Because you are promoting question marked ICO.

We did not change after anything Sir it clearly shows on his post 1/03/2019 Sir all due respect you clearly see we publicly announced our team on 1/15/2019 We are not doing any thing misleading I am attaching the link ti the ICO templtes which many people ICOs here on this platform use

We did not change our photos ICOethics took this photo befor our official announcement the dates clearly bear witness to what Babalex and Myself have reported

Here is the link to the template and Sir why would I try to claim a team that can be viewed by anyone purchasing this template on this site. All due respect sir why would I not wish to give credit to my actual team. Here is the template.   

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bLJvTfB0ujt6OAweuUMQeir1UwDIj4xt/view?usp=sharing
cryptogolden24k

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:59:50 PM

Be sure with your statement. I have archived your reply. If they skip with fund then I will paint your ID wit red tag. They have change their team after exposed. It doesn't make any sense that they will not scam. Why you want to go with risk ? Is it not better to leave their bounty and let them do themselves? Who will responsible if in case they scam? I will not excuse you. Because you are promoting question marked ICO.

The statements your making are wrong... I developed the website on a live server and the screenshot that was shown was taken during the development process... I know it is not safe to develop on a live site but that's how i had to do it this time... we never represented those people as our team... we didn't ANN our project until the 15th... here is a link to a screenshot of the template before I added our content...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bLJvTfB0ujt6OAweuUMQeir1UwDIj4xt/view?usp=sharing

so of course I changed the photos before we launched... I just think we are not getting a fair chance here...

offnrunningeb

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:07:16 PM

I am posting the link for the website upon which 80% of the ICO website have used templates from this site and us Knowing this sir

Why would we attempt to say these template photos are our team when we know thousands of people use these templates with pre photos. This link should prove this guy took a photo before our official again sir we announced on the 1/15/2019 with our real team ICOethics took his photo on the 1/03/2019 The company had not yet launched and the payment center was not even attached it was just a home page being developed. This is why we are addressing this because we see a malicious attempt to mislead people and assassinate characters!

https://themeforest.net/item/crypto-ico-cryptocurrency-website-landing-page-html-dashboard-template/21968965?s_rank=2

look and review the templates you will see the same people on the template again sir all due respect Why would we not attempt to credit our real team who actually developed our site and claim some template photos which We have never claimed these individuals again WE officially launched 2 weeks after this guy took his photo. That's not Fare Now if he can find where David or Myself publicly announced this photo as our team fine, But we publicly announced on 1/15/2019
ICOEthics (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 09:40:15 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 02:20:12 PM by ICOEthics

~

I think you don’t understand something here.

1 – Again ICOEthics has no intention to hurt any real project – The only intention is to identify potential scams by providing evidence of FAKE TEAM, plagiarism content, HYIP/Ponzi scheme etc…

2 – THERE IS NOT such a thing as “WE officially launched 2 weeks after…”.  The moment you make your website online – LIVE – any person can view and take a snapshot. Professionals keep their websites offline/under construction until it is ready for the public.  

It was LIVE on January 3rd 2019 as you can see the archived page here: http://web.archive.org/web/20190103135440/http://tokensale.decentralizedmindsetinstitute.com/

And while you there on the archive page, check that above the team pictures you see the word “TEAM”.  SO, you are presenting to possible investors that those people are your team. We know they are stock photos, but most of investors don’t know this.

3 - Whatever date you announced on the forum doesn’t really matter. As you see we were aware you didn’t have a post here. But your website was LIVE. That’s what matter.

4 – Also on your LIVE website on January 3rd 2018, there is a sales chart which show:

Public PRE-ICO starts 09 November
Public ICO starts 01 December -   Public ICO ends 24 March
To an investors that means you already had your PRE-ICO sales, and now you are on the ICO sales - ending soon March 24.
NOWHERE in the website says “This site is under construction” or “we are not officially open yet”

5 – Based on our experience, and I am sure most people in this forum will agree, 99% of projects that use stock photos of team members turned out to be a scam at the end, especially recently.
Scammers usually buy a website, wait 6+ months, develop it, sometimes they leave the stock team there until they get caught, start their sales for 3+ months, promise to pay bounty hunters and distribution after the sales… And guess what, their website expires because it was purchased for a 1 year subscription.

BY the way, when did you purchase your website and how long is it valid? Expiration date?

(source https://website.informer.com/decentralizedmindsetinstitute.com)

What is the duration of your SALES?

When are you paying the bounty hunters and coins/tokens distribution?

(WATCH OUT BOUNTY HUNTERS) we have seen many examples what happen when the sales is close to the website expiration date.
And as you see, it appears that he is planning to pay the Bounty on the same month that their website expires.

6 -What is the deal with these FAKE SALES pop ups at the bottom of your website? just took these snapshots – Now you are officially LIVE right? This is considered a way to deceive possible investors. (http://web.archive.org/web/20190117100135/http://tokensale.decentralizedmindsetinstitute.com/)

offnrunningeb

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:47:43 AM

~

I think you don’t understand something here.

1 – Again ICOEthics has no intention to hurt any real project – The only intention is to identify potential scams by providing evidence of FAKE TEAM, plagiarism content, HYIP/Ponzi scheme etc…

2 – THERE IS NOT such a thing as “WE officially launched 2 weeks after…”.  The moment you make your website online – LIVE – any person can view and take a snapshot. Professionals keep their websites offline/under construction until it is ready for the public.  

It was LIVE on January 3rd 2019 as you can see the archived page here: http://web.archive.org/web/20190103135440/http://tokensale.decentralizedmindsetinstitute.com/

And while you there on the archive page, check that above the team pictures you see the word “TEAM”.  SO, you are presenting to possible investors that those people are your team. We know they are stock photos, but most of investors don’t know this.

3 - Whatever date you announced on the forum doesn’t really matter. As you see we were aware you didn’t have a post here. But your website was LIVE. That’s what matter.

http://www.icoethics.com/imgs/decentralizedmindset/nl.JPG

4 – Also on your LIVE website on January 3rd 2018, there is a sales chart which show:

http://www.icoethics.com/imgs/decentralizedmindset/sales.JPG

Public PRE-ICO starts 09 November
Public ICO starts 01 December -   Public ICO ends 24 March
To an investors that means you already had your PRE-ICO sales, and now you are on the ICO sales - ending soon March 24.
NOWHERE in the website says “This site is under construction” or “we are not officially open yet”

5 – Based on our experience, and I am sure most people in this forum will agree, 99% of projects that use stock photos of team members turned out to be a scam at the end, especially recently.
Scammers usually buy a website, wait 6+ months, develop it, sometimes they leave the stock team there until they get caught, start their sales for 3+ months, promise to pay bounty hunters and distribution after the sales… And guess what, their website expires because it was purchased for a 1 year subscription.

BY the way, when did you purchase your website and how long is it valid? Expiration date?

http://www.icoethics.com/imgs/decentralizedmindset/web.JPG

(source https://website.informer.com/decentralizedmindsetinstitute.com)

What is the duration of your SALES?

http://www.icoethics.com/imgs/decentralizedmindset/sales1.JPG

When are you paying the bounty hunters and coins/tokens distribution?

http://www.icoethics.com/imgs/decentralizedmindset/sales2.JPG

(WATCH OUT BOUNTY HUNTERS) we have seen many examples what happen when the sales is close to the website expiration date.
And as you see, it appears that he is planning to pay the Bounty on the same month that their website expires.

6 -What is the deal with these FAKE SALES pop ups at the bottom of your website? just took these snapshots – Now you are officially LIVE right? This is considered a way to deceive possible investors. (http://web.archive.org/web/20190117100135/http://tokensale.decentralizedmindsetinstitute.com/)

http://www.icoethics.com/imgs/decentralizedmindset/1.JPG  http://www.icoethics.com/imgs/decentralizedmindset/2.JPG

As I promised My video with Miss Le Queshia. I am a business man yes and we are passionate about Crypto currency as I have Built the Family Cash Machine team internationall with my own sweat and money, The online school Crypto currencies college and We have been teaching passionately for 3 years Crypto currency and Decentralization I have a large audience and a existing business reputation ans so does my Brand. We will make correction on the Site the pop ups we did not know how to delete that is a function which also comes with the template anyone out there who purchases that software will see what I am saying so we will try to find a way to black the page but the pop ups will keep coming. The website and server we did not plan on keeping a ICO site after the ICO that makes no sense because after the ICO we must get busy building the actual Platform. We may have made some mistakes we are not perfect but We are not intentionally doing anything wrong I took the liberty to look at some of your other cases and they are nothing like our situation most of those guys did not even respond at all and had actually post the ANN with fake photos. Anyway I kept my word and all my linkedin links to ny team are active and we have also uploaded our Smart Contract to Git hub which Im sure most of your FAKE TEAM cases does not have!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo3uHxGONGU

bubbalex

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 10:24:32 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 11:05:49 AM by bubbalex

It seems like project team doesn't have any experience in leading ICO, maybe they scam or not, but they ruins their project in any way. I was trying to help them, because I know their project for a long time, but it's absolutely impossible for me to save my reputation and continue to work with them in one time. So I decide to stop working with them.

ANN and Bounty threads closed, participants informed.
Check
Bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098061
ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097842
Posts in telegram chats
https://t.me/DMST777/450
https://t.me/DMST_Bounty/187
In my own telegram https://t.me/bubbalexmedia/466

Also you can check, I'm always letting participants know if project scammed
https://t.me/bubbalexmedia/340 (on russian)

deception1359

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:34:54 AM

Thank you.
The site's name is too long, it's not a good thing.
I wasted time on this project to translate WPP.
bubbalex

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 10:36:37 AM

Thank you.
The site's name is too long, it's not a good thing.
I wasted time on this project to translate WPP.
Really sorry, I believed them, but it was my mistake. Thanks ICOEthics for letting all of us know about them.

goldenbitC

Activity: 532
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:37:26 AM

thanks for the warning, Bubbalex is one of the best managers I've seen. The rest of the main money, but not a clean conscience. my great regard
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: