Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and other cryptocurencies are not necessary says Chinese people  (Read 550 times)
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:23:00 PM

In a report earlier this week, it was gathered that a recent survey conducted in China brought a result of 66% saying there's no need for Bitcoin  and other cryptocurencies. Do you consider this a FUD or it's the actual representation of their thoughts?

Wow so 34 % of the Chinese people  find a need for Bitcoins and other crypto's. This is one of the best surveys I have ever seen about cryptocurrency.
Out of  China's population of more than 1.4 billion people 470 millions support bitcoins and other crypto's. This is a massive number.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:40:57 PM

At the moment, China is home to 1.386 billion people.Do you really think that someone interviewed 66% of the people from this number.Do not you think that these figures are taken out of thin air.In General, I think it is too early to conduct such surveys.Many simply do not know what cryptocurrency is.And if the person to ask whether you need cryptocurrency, of course he will answer no).It's logical.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:32:01 AM

I do not think the survey is real. But if it is real, it matters a lot what the social class of people was asked about the usefulness of the crypto market and how old those people were. Probably old people were asked. Most of the founders of the crypto projects are of Asian origin, so it is hard for me to believe the Chinese people are rejecting the idea of ​​technology. If you were asking younger people, the results would be different. Even if China is a communist people, people there are open to technology.
semuxpool

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:35:18 AM

In fact, this may be true, because China's cashless payment is very developed, and many Chinese people's understanding of electronic money is not limited to crypto. They have many ways to realize cashless transactions, such as Alipay, WeChat, etc., even Their bank card online transfer is also very fast, which is very different from other countries, so the Chinese may not think Bitcoin is particularly needed.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 09:20:26 AM

This question is difficult to give an exact answer. Since some of the crypto is really not needed, but someone really needs it. The survey has nothing to say.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 10:25:18 AM

Bitcoin is part of technology and technology is absolutely necessary because this is the future of payments.

Investing on a digital currency or cryptocurrency is not bad. But if you are investing because you want to get rich, then you're wreck. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose, as the risk is still very high due to market's volatility.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:40:20 AM

it is quite likely that they think so and can be understood because many people have stopped believing in cryptocurrency after they have fallen in price.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:23:14 AM

it goes to show how low understanding of some people from bitcoin is and how caught up they are in the shitshow called altcoin pump and dumps.

the fact is bitcoin is a necessity in today's world that the monetary systems of many countries are corrupted and banks are controlling everything while they are bankrupt themselves and need bailing out.
but unfortunately newbies who enter the market are only seeing the profit and pump and dumps of altcoins and get caught up in that. and the worst part is when they make statements like this topic!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:46:22 AM

I thought the Chinese were positive about bitcoin. It seems to me that the results of the survey are incorrect. Moreover, you have not provided a link to the source of the news. Perhaps this is some kind of unreliable source, which should not be believed.

I thought the Chinese were positive about bitcoin.

there was a breaking news before ( specifically last two year's ago on 2017 ) which claims that the chinese country are banning the use of cryptos but after a year or so ,  we unexpectedly heard that china are now unbanning cryptos . 

It seems to me that the results of the survey are incorrect

what survey ? you mean the news ?  the news werent incorect  .

Moreover, you have not provided a link to the source of the news.

maybe he only forgot to give credits or maybe this topic is just a mere speculation only  .

Perhaps this is some kind of unreliable source, which should not be believed.

you must follow your own instincs before you believe or not  .

Re: Bitcoin and other cryptocurencies are not necessary says Chinese people

yes its not necesary to join or own them because they are only alternative and mainly been used online  .
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:38:45 AM

It is just their opinions and we have to respect that. I do not consider it as a fud, in fact that's the reality. We've been living for years before without bitcoin. It's just that cryptocurrency is a part of advanced technology and we wanted to be a part of it.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:02:01 AM

In my opinion, the reason why Chinese people say cryptocurrencies are not necessary is that cryptocurrencies' propoganda is not enough, they don't have too many ideas about this. Otherwise, mobile payment is very very convinient in China, if cryptocurrency and mobile payment are both E-pay, if I don't understand what is cryptocurrency and its usage, why do I need it? This may be the most people's thought.
I agree that in this case it is of great importance to the cryptocurrency of the Chinese government, and as you know, it strongly criticizes it and believes that the cryptocurrency has a negative impact on the Chinese economy. Therefore, it is not surprising that a certain part of the population treats cryptocurrency with distrust and even considers it useless. As cryptocurrency develops, this attitude will also change. Therefore, such a result of the survey, even if it reflects the real picture, is normal for China.

HODL2090

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:07:06 AM

Wow so 34 % of the Chinese people  find a need for Bitcoins and other crypto's. This is one of the best surveys I have ever seen about cryptocurrency.

Looking at it from this perspective it sure looks good when you consider the total population in China.
Bitcoin for now is mainly used for investment purposes and not actual exchange. Anyone not interested in high risk investment would not be so interested in bitcoin. With time, and development. They would realize the utility offered by bitcoin.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:14:56 AM

this is not even FUD, it is nonsense mainly because OP has no source and also because the evidence is against his fake claims. we have seen this in the past couple of years that Chinese people have shown the most amount of interest to bitcoin and that in all of its aspects not just one. from trading to mining and as a currency they do it all! so saying they "say it is not necessary" is pure bullshit.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:40:59 AM

In a report earlier this week, it was gathered that a recent survey conducted in China brought a result of 66% saying there's no need for Bitcoin  and other cryptocurencies. Do you consider this a FUD or it's the actual representation of their thoughts?
If the price of bitcoin keep go up then they will say different. They only interested in profit but if they understand that the concept of bitcoin that is not controlled by any central authority then they will realize that bitcoin is like a gold but in the internet.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:45:27 AM

China has show great interest in crypto currency,
So I think this is just a mistake and besides if this is true you should have put some link to provide some evidence to back this up.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:55:40 AM

since when are people listening to what Chinese (government) says? don't read the title wrong it is their government spreading propaganda against bitcoin ever since the adoption of bitcoin grew too much and out of their hands in their country they wanted to suppress it as much as they could. you can see how they were backing centralized shitcoins over the past year while giving bitcoin low ranks among them! that is because they are scared of bitcoin and decentralization.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:33:38 PM

In a report earlier this week, it was gathered that a recent survey conducted in China brought a result of 66% saying there's no need for Bitcoin  and other cryptocurencies. Do you consider this a FUD or it's the actual representation of their thoughts?
If the price of bitcoin keep go up then they will say different. They only interested in profit but if they understand that the concept of bitcoin that is not controlled by any central authority then they will realize that bitcoin is like a gold but in the internet.

I think if you make a survey in a different place, the result won't be that much of a difference. At this point, those who believe in crypto are few compared to those who are skeptic about it. Crypto is still a young market at around 10 years old so i think it's normal that confidence is not yet that high not only in china but most countries.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:57:07 AM

i believe most of the people who participated in that survey don't really fully understand bitcoin and its usage under the blockchain technology. I see no reason why an open minded educated person will say something that is much easier, faster and safer to use is not necessary, that means the person does not want growth. The chinese people should get more education on the benefits of using bitcoin over fiat.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:49:19 AM

It’s just that among the respondents there were a lot of people who don’t even know about cryptocurrency. If they interviewed knowledgeable people, the result would have been different.

They could have manipulated the results for all we know.

i believe most of the people who participated in that survey don't really fully understand bitcoin and its usage under the blockchain technology. I see no reason why an open minded educated person will say something that is much easier, faster and safer to use is not necessary, that means the person does not want growth. The chinese people should get more education on the benefits of using bitcoin over fiat.

You just have to look at their government and how they wanted to control everything. I doubt that they will gave us results that will bring positive news about bitcoin. The data sample is so small that I don't think it represented what the sentiments of the Chinese people are so I'm not even surprised by this.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:50:32 AM

We have different opinions and beliefs and everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. Cryptocurrencies in China is not yet widely known if you compare it to the other countries where regulations are not strict. Many surveys are also being paid by some group of people or organization to push their plans and these surveys taken from the opinions of the chinese people might have no difference.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: