Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:14:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we close that chapter now and move on?  (Read 1331 times)
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:25:28 AM

Hatters will always gonna hate, whatever, whenever it come. Well, just let it flow and never think what they said. We are in crypto because of our belief in this crytpto world, that it will be as good as the profits. Crypto is not only about the profits, it is about technology. As you said, let's move from the panic and impatient condition, this year should be better year to manage our self in crypto world.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:59:04 PM

The "moving on" has been our policy for months now but something keeps happening and we are here stuck with the short end of the stick every single time. I do not really understand how "moving on" could be done honestly, I am trying, we all are but than something pulls us back.

The future looks bright and we do have a great potential ahead of us but that was the same just couple months ago when price was 6.5 thousand dollars, BAKKT and ETF was earlier and we were waiting an increase with them, than Craig happened and SEC delayed and BAKKT delayed and now we are here with 3-4k range and once again waiting for them. I do hope it will be great for all of us but I am not holding my breath anymore, I am hoping for a better future but I am not betting on it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:38:21 AM

The cryptocurrency journey still has a long road and so do with bitcoin. The crypto world still in the beginning and still younger, it needs time to be known by all people from all the world. In this year, I think there will many projects that will release, and the ICO will still exist, but it will change the type and the design. The new project will different than the last year because the trend will always change and it will attract people to come back again to the crypto.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:46:33 AM

I believe the year 2019 will open up a lot of new chapters in the cryptospace. With efforts gradually shifting more towards the capabilities of blockchain and its innovative impact on various industries rather than focusing on how to make a quick return from cryptocurrencies, I see the industry booming in 2019.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:09:09 AM

Now, with the ICO boom in 2017 bringing forth many projects with "unrealistic" visions and others with "imaginary" problems that never existed, and amidst the numerous scams many people predicted that Blockchain, Crypto and Bitcoin will die but they didn't (at least in 2018). Though we had a really rough and tough 2018 but here we are again. I have realized recently that the conversation has shifted towards new perspectives (Ethereum new forks, Bitcoin upcoming halving, new blockchain developments, etc).

So can we now boldly put the haters and naysayers to shame now. Crypto is here to stay. We are not going to die. Happy new year guys! Smiley
Crypto will stay for it has stayed for 10 years now. I found one friend in my social media account who happens to be a stock market trader and that he is just sarcastically watching crypto as if it will not succeed for many more years. Well, for me, I am just so glad I know this thing more than him and that I have put my trust to this market.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:14:05 AM

Now, with the ICO boom in 2017 bringing forth many projects with "unrealistic" visions and others with "imaginary" problems that never existed, and amidst the numerous scams many people predicted that Blockchain, Crypto and Bitcoin will die but they didn't (at least in 2018). Though we had a really rough and tough 2018 but here we are again. I have realized recently that the conversation has shifted towards new perspectives (Ethereum new forks, Bitcoin upcoming halving, new blockchain developments, etc).

So can we now boldly put the haters and naysayers to shame now. Crypto is here to stay. We are not going to die. Happy new year guys! Smiley

Going back at 2017 many of the bounty hunters and investors became so happy during this period of time were most of the altcoins and bitcoin was totally bounce like a skyrocket going to the moon. Then when 2018 came in, it was a horrible things for the most of the community in the whole period of 2018, and now 2019 I am hoping that it will be a good start for the holders as well to recover all the losses that are gone on 2018.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:35:18 AM

Cryptocurrencies are a revolutionary technology no wonder many people are taking it cautiously. Its too good to be true cryptocurrencies are going to be abandoned in short amount of time, cryptocurrencies are still at an early age a large of room for developments still needed. The crowds also need time to acknowledge a revolutionary financial technology. Time will tell for cryptocurrencies fate, and I'm sure the future is bright.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 07:44:15 AM

Yes you are right. Many taught that cryptocurrency will someday cease to exist but they are all wrong. It is forever there depending on its project solidity since it’s a blockchain where a digital ledger in which transactions made in bitcoin or another cryptocurrency are recorded chronologically and publicly. It wont disappear.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 08:03:16 AM

Crypto is never to be expected results. 2017 indeed looks to be a nice time to every bounty and ICO is there, but it was beginning to look rather in the next year and a lot of speculation crypto died. But seeing the better technology and growing naturally crypto will be able to continue to grow this year 2019 even weaker will be a year of tremendous growth.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:08:06 AM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology is one of the greatest discovered of man and that makes it to attract many investors who desire to make money from the market.  But I think scam and fake projects and icos has cause it more damage than good and we should actually focus our attention on another important aspect of cryptocurrencies.
When you are looking into the positive aspects of cryptocurrency environment, we can easily move on into progressive things. Scams and fake projects are everywhere and we can avoid them but we cannot completely eliminate them as it is just part of this system.

When we are not greedy about making quick and easy profits then we can easily avoid them. We just need to focus on progressive and conceptual based things so that we can close the chapters of losing.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:42:29 AM

Crypto is going nowhere, it's a currency for the future. Those who castigated the cryptocurrency world will definitely come to adopt cryptocurrency in the near future.
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:01:54 AM

scam projects have appeared and increased several times to defeat other legit projects. And some people also consider the legitimate project to have no prospects because most of them have adopted other project services before. Even though the services of the project do not fully apply to all countries. That is one of the things that caused the new project to fail in supporting the blockchain and cryptocurrency system

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:24:21 AM

Many people predict Bitcoin will die in 2018 but Bitcoin and the electronic money market still stand firm. I believe that in 201 markets the market will recover and many good projects will appear.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:42:57 AM

It seems to me that everything is not as simple as you say, but in general I agree with the idea that the cryptocurrency will not die and many skeptics can be dipped into the dirt with your face!
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:46:27 AM

Let's move on but let us not forget the past.
Be positive this year and hope that the bull run will arrive early, I'm saying that we should not forget the past in order to make a good decision when the bull run will arrive. Like in 2017 when the bull run arrived but we still stick with holding, we got greedy and didn't sell, if this will happen this year, we know what to do guys, be smart and realistic because correction might again take place afterwards.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
yesyes18 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:40:37 AM

last year people predict if bitcoin will be 'died' 90 times,,
but bitcoin still become the top cryptocurrencies my friend
the truth almost 1000 altcoins was dead in 2018,,
https://cointelegraph.com/news/while-bitcoin-died-90-times-in-2018-there-are-almost-1000-dead-altcoins-data-shows
wich mean the red market was selected the real cryptocurrencies in 2018, now the price is ready to jump Wink
That's yhe truth senior. We've endured the bear market to clear the bad nuts outta the good ones. It seems now all those who were waiting for Bitcoin to die in 2018 are going to buy in. They're going to spread the new hype and catalyst the new peice redemption. I'm really happy I'm part of such an awesome community of people. It feels great to be with you guys.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:27:45 PM

last year people predict if bitcoin will be 'died' 90 times,,
but bitcoin still become the top cryptocurrencies my friend
the truth almost 1000 altcoins was dead in 2018,,
https://cointelegraph.com/news/while-bitcoin-died-90-times-in-2018-there-are-almost-1000-dead-altcoins-data-shows
wich mean the red market was selected the real cryptocurrencies in 2018, now the price is ready to jump Wink
That's yhe truth senior. We've endured the bear market to clear the bad nuts outta the good ones. It seems now all those who were waiting for Bitcoin to die in 2018 are going to buy in. They're going to spread the new hype and catalyst the new peice redemption. I'm really happy I'm part of such an awesome community of people. It feels great to be with you guys.

I am waiting for another great news from bitcoin and altcoin too and I think those people will leave cryptocurrency desperately because they never make any profit from the crypto. I already buy bitcoin and altcoin since the last year and now, I need to wait for a little time to see the market recover so those people who leave cryptocurrency will be shocked like what they saw in the December 2017.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:32:31 PM

The perspective will change with the market situation, we had similar situations after the last two rallies and we were hearing the same old stories that the bubble busted and there is no way the market will recover and so on, now we have more forks from bitcoin than in the past and it is quite interesting to see how the market will react, i am not sure about the ethereum form as i am hearing about it for a long time, hope they can fix the bugs before implementing, but bitcoin halving is the interesting one where we will see the market starting to recover.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:38:28 PM

Well, ctually it is quite difficult to close that thing easily. Many people still have in their mind that crypto is in that worthy price and many of them still lose their money because entering this crypto world when the bull market. for the ICO itself, I'm still little bit confused how to ensure that we need to close the chapter easily and then move on.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 01:57:06 PM

IMHO we need BTC price less than 1000 to restart everything in crypto) After such price we can start new chapter with the new heroes)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: