Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we close that chapter now and move on?  (Read 1334 times)
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:52:47 AM

Crypto has got all it takes to stay forever,many institution are joining the race everyday,even those that have condemned crypto are now coming up with their own project.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:54:18 AM

~snip
They are stupid enough to say bitcoin is zero. Maybe today those who leave bitcoin will regret it. Market has started to improve, a little more to be patient. Ignore those who don't believe in bitcoin, they try to attract us to the bad actions they take and become losers
I hope so, there is so many people have called crypto will die in this year. They must regret it and some people were selling their portfolios can't participate in the bullish market again.
The time will tell us about that.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:56:42 AM

I think that this can be done for a long time, because more than once they have already spoken about the death of cryptocurrency, and with all this it is alive and developing!
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 01:50:12 PM

We can’t close chapters on icos
Because there are still worthwhile projects with good products
We just need to discover them
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:28:19 PM

I do not think that you can forget everything so quickly. We will move away from a prolonged fall for a very long time, even if growth begins.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:48:11 PM

Now, with the ICO boom in 2017 bringing forth many projects with "unrealistic" visions and others with "imaginary" problems that never existed, and amidst the numerous scams many people predicted that Blockchain, Crypto and Bitcoin will die but they didn't (at least in 2018). Though we had a really rough and tough 2018 but here we are again. I have realized recently that the conversation has shifted towards new perspectives (Ethereum new forks, Bitcoin upcoming halving, new blockchain developments, etc).

So can we now boldly put the haters and naysayers to shame now. Crypto is here to stay. We are not going to die. Happy new year guys! Smiley
You were right, we can't keep on looking back, the most important is today and the future. The real challenge would be what will happen in the future of cryptocurrency, will it go bad or will it reach the top of the victory that the bull rune will be happening. Right now just done what we could until that best future happen.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:23:47 PM

Let's forget about it. and let's continue with what to continue about cryptocurrency here. and we should forget about it with new zeal and tyaga and patient waiting for the rise of cryptocurrency market.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:51:35 PM

I don’t see which chapter you want to close, in my opinion the same crypto currency chapter continues that brought us all here, I am sure it will not end for a long time, and I would prefer to continue to be part of it until the end.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:38:37 PM

Crypto will not die any soon even if it should  that is what most people find it difficult to accept. But we that are into it knows much. Look sharp if you really want to make it big in the digital world, every second counts.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:45:46 PM

The whole cryptocurrency will depend on the mood of investors. While  use demand and generating income, will evolve, but the problems every day only expand.

While investors' mood depends on how healthy the market is and what trend prevails on it. All this is easily controlled through the news background.

maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:03:19 AM

I think this is a perfect chance to start over if we wish to makes an investment incryptocurrency, with the level of price in crypto right now, there will be a big chance that we could get many profit in the future, and we can makes this as our new starting points.

Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:44:24 AM

I agree with the statement - we must move on. Skeptics are always enough. We have to make decisions and we are responsible for our future. So here we are, discussing the future of cryptocurrency. and not only discuss, but also participate. Life goes on, new technologies are the future.

zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:29:21 AM

A crypto is like an unpolished diamond. It takes years to polish it. All that does not take root will fall off.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
viananda2525

Activity: 1098
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:45:51 AM

I agree with the statement - we must move on. Skeptics are always enough. We have to make decisions and we are responsible for our future. So here we are, discussing the future of cryptocurrency. and not only discuss, but also participate. Life goes on, new technologies are the future.
skeptics to this market will not help us anything, we have to close our bad experience if we want to survive and even getting success from cryptocurrencies.many people give up with current condition , and we should not be like them too.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2142

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:29:45 AM

Many people speak ill about the cryptocurrencies and I believe most of them are those who missed the chance to earn from cryptocurrencies so they always speak negative about crypto market. Obviously those who always said crypto will die feel ashame when they will realize what they missed in future. I believe hurdles will come and crypto market will overcome as usual and haters will see the growing market again and will regret too later. Pessimistic people talk like this always but we have to ignore them and remain optimistic because we know this crypto market has huge potential.

criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:34:40 AM

A crypto is like an unpolished diamond. It takes years to polish it. All that does not take root will fall off.
not all people that are in the market for crypto are those that invest long term. If all thought like you might not be any trading activity in the market. some of them are traders like me.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:36:32 AM

Now, with the ICO boom in 2017 bringing forth many projects with "unrealistic" visions and others with "imaginary" problems that never existed, and amidst the numerous scams many people predicted that Blockchain, Crypto and Bitcoin will die but they didn't (at least in 2018). Though we had a really rough and tough 2018 but here we are again. I have realized recently that the conversation has shifted towards new perspectives (Ethereum new forks, Bitcoin upcoming halving, new blockchain developments, etc).

So can we now boldly put the haters and naysayers to shame now. Crypto is here to stay. We are not going to die. Happy new year guys! Smiley
People will just react to the current situation so there is no point of trusting those words,there are people who keep saying bubble story even since from creation of bitcoin but what happened is the prices were still there for bitcoin.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:46:02 AM

Some coin will die or turn into shitcoin but the strong coins and this modern technology will stay longer as it offer a lot of benefits for the humankind and I can't wait to see our future wherein cryptocurrency will be just like a normal money for everyone.

martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:57:04 AM

Throughout 2018 the Crypto market has declined and this has caused many people to lose money. It's not easy to generate profits after 2017 Bitcoin soars. You did not give up because of such a situation I thought I would stop. And for 2019 this will be a good start for the development of Crypto.
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:05:08 AM

I myself also think that crypto will not die because crypto is still a lot of fans. it's just that there are some crypto or altcoin that die because some of these altcoins don't have clear quality and objectives. so don't worry about Crypto because I'm sure that whenever Crypto will survive it's just that their prices are volatile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: