Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:10:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we close that chapter now and move on?  (Read 1329 times)
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:25:08 AM

You are right we have to put the bad times aside and move on which I believe many of ushas done but there is no need wanting toput anyone to shame not everyone will believe in what you believe.  Let cryptoprove them wrong and convince the to be part of the movement

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhon15

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:32:19 AM

A crypto is like an unpolished diamond. It takes years to polish it. All that does not take root will fall off.
not all people that are in the market for crypto are those that invest long term. If all thought like you might not be any trading activity in the market. some of them are traders like me.
sometimes they choose to invest short or long term and sometimes they choose to trade.
we can do it in any way to make money so we can manage it.
Crypto can still produce results so you keep trying your best to get what you want.

ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:42:14 AM

There are a lot of people that have passed this awful year and are now moving on. But there are still so much investors that cannot let it go and are still yelling about there loses and that the whole crypto world is a bubble.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:43:31 PM

The hype of 2017 makes a big impact for cryptocurrency. Last year was worst time for me because the market situation and scam projects. But i already move on and forget about last year. The market slowly recover and its a good sign. I will stick with cryptocurrency little bit longer.

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:52:52 PM

Now, with the ICO boom in 2017 bringing forth many projects with "unrealistic" visions and others with "imaginary" problems that never existed, and amidst the numerous scams many people predicted that Blockchain, Crypto and Bitcoin will die but they didn't (at least in 2018). Though we had a really rough and tough 2018 but here we are again. I have realized recently that the conversation has shifted towards new perspectives (Ethereum new forks, Bitcoin upcoming halving, new blockchain developments, etc).

So can we now boldly put the haters and naysayers to shame now. Crypto is here to stay. We are not going to die. Happy new year guys! Smiley
Many people give opinions if cryptocurrency will die, but until now we can see that cryptocurrency still exists and persists. Every red market is a lot of people who say that crypto will die and sell your coins, I think it's everyone's strategy to panic other people to sell coins they have for their interests.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:05:55 PM

The hype of 2017 makes a big impact for cryptocurrency. Last year was worst time for me because the market situation and scam projects. But i already move on and forget about last year. The market slowly recover and its a good sign. I will stick with cryptocurrency little bit longer.
I think there is still a lot of hype circulating right now and what's worse is that the hype actors have begun to realize that there are ico who can provide a lot of benefits to them, because from their ICO hype actors can raise more funds. indeed the best way for you now is to keep on doing short-term trading or you wait until the price returns.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:30:00 PM

Crypto will continue and will last in the long term, crypto is still worth believing because it still has the opportunity to grow even bigger in the future.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:46:51 PM

Crypto will continue and will last in the long term, crypto is still worth believing because it still has the opportunity to grow even bigger in the future.
It will, I dont doubt in that. In years here there were many threads about end of crypto, too many, nothing from that ever come true. You need to ignore this people, concentrate on what you think its the best for you and dont let them shake your believes.
We dont need to close chapter, what happened should teach us something and with that knowledge we can make the better future, if we learn how learn from our mistakes, not bury them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:11:34 PM

Only the strong and believing can withstanding the difficulties experienced during the time of serious bear market, which was in 2018.
If we can all still vividly remember, a lot of people were complaining at that time, but it seems we have got used to what the market has to offer now.
It's now good that things are getting better.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:26:47 PM

Yes, I agree with you that the field of cryptocurrency is developing and there are a lot of positive moments over the past years, and this suggests that cryptocurrency has a good and promising future.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:57:50 AM

It will really be difficult for cryptocurrency to vanish or become extinct due to its current level of acceptance like never before. The constant rise and long falls in prices cannot prevent more people from joining it.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:37:02 PM

We need to close this chapter, because if we would not, the market is not going to recover. The prices are awesome and I cannot imagine a better point to start buying more crypto currencies and wait for the improvements.
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:32:23 PM

Many have not been able to move on to what happened in the year 2018 because it still has the effect of even rerecovering the cryptocurrency market,
even though the price of coins has risen, it has not been part of its price in recent years with coins. So today expect the rise of coins until the end of the year 2019.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:42:18 PM

Some coin will die or turn into shitcoin but the strong coins and this modern technology will stay longer as it offer a lot of benefits for the humankind and I can't wait to see our future wherein cryptocurrency will be just like a normal money for everyone.
A coin that is good and is being demanded will never turn into shit coin.
This only happens when the coins is nothing but just a name and the early investors loose money to it.

I think those coins are already out of the list for good coins and do not interest people anymore to get involved in them. At a time, when we are on the way to prosperity and boom in cryptocurrency market, it is expected of everyone not to miss out and speculate in Bitcoin.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:36:23 PM

Lot of us need also to move on to forget those memories what happened in crypto in the past years atleast now you can see that they are all recovering and slowly pumping up and sure will have a big pump in this year.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 10:15:00 PM

In this year, scam projects are even more than last year. Indeed, their quantity did not increase, but the withdrawal of good projects made it more visible. But, we have enough chance to come to a better state this year.
ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:42:46 PM

it was a bad time but crypto was not so weak even though natural selection was very difficult but in the end crypto still survived and even began to show that crypto began to recover especially because there were many issues and factors that supported crypto to continue to exist and be in demand
ignore projects and coins that are not clear, because if we want to be optimistic then we just have to see what really exists and which will explode in the future

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:29:32 AM

I want to do this and start a new way up, but there are a lot of dependencies that must occur in order for us to move on. If today we do not overcome the mark of 4100 and do not linger there, then everything will be bad.
crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:06:58 AM

We must close it and move forward, because the times of a big dumped have passed. Right now, the market is forming a new uptrend and we need to give it some time to recover. Within several months we would see another picture here.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:33:16 AM

We should forget about the cryptocurrency years of its fall, because of this time the cryptocurrency market is recovering and we are seeing the good it has shown over the past few months. And it is hoped that in the coming months will be watched and we will witness good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: