Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Revolution or a new start?  (Read 1323 times)
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:34:39 AM

this is progress for Bitcoin ... if superpowers use bitcoin as a payment tool and it is likely that other countries will do the same
Yes I would agree that its progress, but I don't think other countries will follow through , its a difficult situation for other countries

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:41:53 PM

Finally US company pay his business tax via BTC so, we can say it's a good start of BTC in future..

I think this company started new revolution so that other company too think of paying tax or payment via BTC. If companies started pay via BTC then other country definatly accept BTC too.

What you guys think of Overstock participate or i can say start revolution in BTC world.

I think in some states in America it has involved bitcoin as a means of payment and transaction. so we say that it is no longer a revolution, maybe it is only an innovation made by a company.

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:01:16 PM

"Bakkt aims to make Bitcoin trading safe for Wall Street. Now, a new acquisition confirms that the cryptocurrency trading company is speeding its plans to revolutionize the way people pay for everything from coffee to cars."

http://amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2019/01/14/bakkt-acquisition-consumer-payments?__twitter_impression=true

It will be a revolution! Can't wait  Grin
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:02:01 PM

Many big companies in the world have now chosen BTC  to pay their taxes,  of course it is a good news for BTC. My belief is that the big companies in the world will gradually choose BTC to finance their money.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:25:39 PM

Any kind of improvement makes the way goes to eternal adoption of cryptocurrencies.  Although they are now alternatives, this kind of payment methods in different sectors have a potential to become superrior. Thanks a lot to people who are trying to make cryptocurrencies in use.
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:41:56 PM

When companies start working with bitcoin, it definitely indicates its development. After all, the future of bitcoin depends on us. If we popularize it, it will help it to develop and also have a good influence on its cost. So such news can be called the beginning of something new.

evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 08:48:10 PM

Finally US company pay his business tax via BTC so, we can say it's a good start of BTC in future..

I think this company started new revolution so that other company too think of paying tax or payment via BTC. If companies started pay via BTC then other country definatly accept BTC too.

What you guys think of Overstock participate or i can say start revolution in BTC world.
I think the news is a nothingburger as far as crypto adoption is concerned.
It was a witty move by the company to steal the headlines for a day or two - crypto publications tend to drive a lot of traffic.
Great if you're studying their PR tricks, nothing important for crypto.

vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:21:31 PM

I think Bitcoin is a revolution. The more large companies will use Bitcoin, the more it will have an impact on the global economy. It's hard to believe but true.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:29:50 PM

US government is on the test on how crypto really works and if they'll find out that there is no problems arise in the future,  they'll might push SEC approval for these. Crypto regulations is very important to make additional gains of trust from big investors as well as for small companies.
Hopefully this could create another drama and make chance of mind from regulatory boards and proceed to regulation.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:31:39 PM

If this news you shared are true it's good as you said it is possible to company's revolution start accepting bitcoin for paying taxes.
But the question is how to use bitcoin pay taxes if the state can't accept bitcoin as leaglly, sorry do not offend it's easy to bring good news but how it's working and can you shared a proof.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:33:40 PM

How did you say that if they paying their tax via bitcoin called a revolution? I think they accepting the new technology and new way of transaction and payment we didn't called them as a revolutionary. They is good start for those big company that paying tax via bitcoin.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:11:18 PM

Maybe you mean what Ohio has done
Where it declared its acceptance of BTC as a means of paying taxes
Of course this is a good step towards universal adoption
I think the spread of this positive trend towards the BTC
Will have a positive effect on the federal government's decision regarding the BTC.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
natagor

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:11:58 AM

More and more companies around the world start to accept payments in cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin.
On the one hand, it is a revolution, but on the other hand, it's a coherent and consistent development of digital technologies.
Some sectors of used-to-be material world turn into a digital space.
It certainly brings new areas to explore and new knowledge to gain!
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:38:41 AM

Let us wait for 5years to see its fully grown program.
I do believe of domino effect. Once this business succeeded others are attracted and eagerly search for what's new trend to be inline. After finding out they aggressively apply the techniques and others become attracted to and so on. Until one day the world is open to cryptocurrencies no more decentralized system if possible.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:27:53 AM

What sounds very impressing if we think that US has strong regulations with regards to Bitcoin and they seem that they don't like them. If this happened once then maybe more companies are going to follow in the future. Do you have any link to share about this topic? It sounds weird and impressing and I want to read more about it.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:06:32 AM

That was a good news of some company accepting bitcoin, And ill think that was a good start so that some of company will accepted bitcoin also. But for now they are moving forward on what bitcoin can do.

kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:08:49 AM

this is progress and good news for the development of bitcoin, i hope not only american countries use bitcoin but other countries also do it to start payment
Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:38:36 AM

Paying taxes for bitcoins in the United States is a good example for other countries how to use bitcoins. Therefore, I think soon bitcoin will be used in many areas of human life.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:03:41 PM

It's a great start of a long journey of implementing bitcoin as a currency. If all businesses support this initiative, this implementation process will be much faster and we will be able to use bitcoin for its intended purpose.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:38:30 PM

I like that there are more and more brave companies that dare to accept bitcoins and implement them into their business. This means that the technology is still relevant and will be used for its intended purpose.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: