Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:22:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Signal Group Ever (Verified)  (Read 162 times)
prabhudeva17 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:46:10 AM

WE DONT HAVE PUMP GROUP WE HAVE DISCUSSION GROUP HONESTLY EARN GOOD PROFIT WITH OUR EXPERTS

MAINLY WE DONT HAVE PAID ONE ALL ARE FREE ONLY FEW PEOPLE CAN JOIN AM POSTING THIS BECAUSE YOU WILL BE GET BENIFFITTED
WE ARE GIVING BINANCE AND BITTREX SIGNALS ALL QUICK PROFIT NO NEED TO WAIT FOR 1 WEEK OR MONTHS LIKE ALL GROUPS DO

JOIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WE WILL DELETE THE LINK AND PREMIUM CHANNEL ALSO WILL BE CLOSED NO ADDS ALLOWED

free discussion Channel : https://t.me/joinchat/IXVVmQ3yZV8JRUjOi-xncQ

Premium channel limited life time access for free 100 PEOPLE  :   https://t.me/cryptoresearchvip
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:36:33 AM

Learn to trade by yourself. Do not trust channels with free signals in the telegram. I speak from my own experience.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:17:23 AM

Signal group or pump group, whatever is, I will not advise anyone to join, in his or her best interest. Most group s is such nature are created for selfish interest, because there will not be any proper training, especially for those who are new to trading and are joining the group, but will be told to buy when they are not supposed too.
As a matter of fact, it can be misleading.
I just prefer to do my trading on my own, from what I have researched.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:33:46 AM

I would never join groups like this one. First of all i would never trust anyone that i don't know in here online, also i don't find this move in fair way. If the group success you would make money but it would be dirty money and i would never want to be unfair to anyone else. If you study your lessons in the market and in the exchanges i am sure that you can make your clean profit..
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:39:53 AM

I saw too many "best signal group" so far. And they turned out to be dump&pump schemes.

So i would avoid this and suggest everyone to act carefully.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:42:42 PM

it is better to study diligently and see real movements in the exchange market, rather than having to believe in signals that are only made in the imagination or lure that is not necessarily clear.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:45:37 PM

If everyone nevertheless speaks his real opinion, then my opinion will always be negative towards such groups and any similar business, in which it is not so important where BTC or some other project will go. The most important thing is that they make a paid subscription.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:52:10 PM

I do not believe in signals and experts. All these are myths and rogues. So all that you throw off is another group of spam. Nothing more.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 12:53:02 PM

"We don't have pump group" right here, I already don't believe you, buddy. Moreover, when you said you have a paid group, the people in the free group will be your scapegoat. You know in trading there is nothing like everybody win, the money that you get by your profit is other people money, so the money that your paid group get is from the people in the free group. I am talking from experience here.

Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:18:57 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 01:37:53 PM by Amberum

Signals is a type of business not profitable for subscribers for long term trading period, because in green market too many signals, including good, but in red market no signals at all, so best is to think by yourself. Of couse sometimes signals can be profitable.
prabhudeva17 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:05:24 PM

Thanks For your Advice Guys

I too in same mindset as you guys in

The thing is i dont believe in pumps and dumps an signals too without knowledge

instead of that you cannot research about plenty of coins in same time we need some discussions so that is Good idea
with that Discussion we are analysing every experts Voice and giving signals

if you would like to join then you are most welcome to Group to give us ideas we are not here to make money with vip channels

many groups are doing this

Just discuss about current trend everyones idea will make us Strongers than anything

https://t.me/cryptoresearchvip
https://t.me/joinchat/IXVVmQ3yZV8JRUjOi-xncQ  - Chat Group

axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:13:05 PM

WE DONT HAVE PUMP GROUP WE HAVE DISCUSSION GROUP HONESTLY EARN GOOD PROFIT WITH OUR EXPERTS

MAINLY WE DONT HAVE PAID ONE ALL ARE FREE ONLY FEW PEOPLE CAN JOIN AM POSTING THIS BECAUSE YOU WILL BE GET BENIFFITTED
WE ARE GIVING BINANCE AND BITTREX SIGNALS ALL QUICK PROFIT NO NEED TO WAIT FOR 1 WEEK OR MONTHS LIKE ALL GROUPS DO

JOIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WE WILL DELETE THE LINK AND PREMIUM CHANNEL ALSO WILL BE CLOSED NO ADDS ALLOWED

free discussion Channel : https://t.me/joinchat/IXVVmQ3yZV8JRUjOi-xncQ

Premium channel limited life time access for free 100 PEOPLE  :   https://t.me/cryptoresearchvip
I want to tell you, no signal group is effective. I participated in dozens of groups on telegram in 2018, but they all made false predictions and did not have authenticity. Now no one believes in such groups, they rely on their own experience and follow it

cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:40:36 PM

I have never used a signal signal from a telegram, I prefer to use my own analysis strategy, okay, hopefully your telegram signal is useful
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:34:59 PM

I am not in for such and I know it will not benefit me, rather it will be waste of time and if care is not taken, it might lead to loss. I see groups like this, used to spam cryptocurrency telegram groups and sometimes it is annoying seeing them alone.
We should not hesitate to learn how to trade on our if, if not, that which you are preventing not to happen, might eventually happen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: