Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:56:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 years of bitcoin!  (Read 1452 times)
Koffi13

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:54:23 AM

Wow these works are so beautiful, wow such talent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BARADED (OP)

Activity: 788
Merit: 176

Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 06:33:45 AM

Wow these works are so beautiful, wow such talent.

Thanks! all my  artworks can be bought!

🎭 ₿𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 & 👗𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 12:26:04 PM

More photos of Wood string art" GAME CREDITS " on my site https://5ksana.art/cryptoart/wood-string-art-games-credits/

Keiser Soze

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 11:18:44 AM

Very nice work and I applaud your efforts!  Well done and good to see such positive and creative talent in the crypto community!  Smiley
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 03:19:29 PM

Damn your artwork is amazing,are you the one who made all of those?if does then you are a gifted person mate.
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 03:26:15 PM

Thank you very much! I do all the work! here are my works https://5ksana.art/category/cryptoart/

KiloFoxtrot
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 05:19:47 PM

I like this, though not perfect.
Are you selling them (just asking)?
I guess the bitcoin symbol should tilt slightly to the right...doesn't matter though.
You should consider selling similar stuff on this forum collectibles section.

Yes, I sell all my goods. On the forum my thread  ✂Hand Made✂©5Ksana:Unique&Designer products, Gifts, Bags, Baby stuff&more https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1820915.0

But there are almost no buyers (

I know it's quite tough to sell a product or work of art to the wrong market or the lack of it perhaps within your area or locality of business.

By the way, have you considered getting some of your bitcoin-related items signed by notable bitcoin personalities? That would certainly add nostalgia and would possibly increase the price for bitcoin nostalgic collectors.

Bitcoin Halving Auction SaLe (Embroidery BITCOIN) https://twitter.com/5Ksana/status/1259014132751380480?s=20

Aside from doing your own auction on twitter, have you considered partnering with an art auction house instead?

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 05:23:39 PM

I like this, though not perfect.
Are you selling them (just asking)?
I guess the bitcoin symbol should tilt slightly to the right...doesn't matter though.
You should consider selling similar stuff on this forum collectibles section.

Yes, I sell all my goods. On the forum my thread  ✂Hand Made✂©5Ksana:Unique&Designer products, Gifts, Bags, Baby stuff&more https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1820915.0

But there are almost no buyers (

I know it's quite tough to sell a product or work of art to the wrong market or the lack of it perhaps within your area or locality of business.

By the way, have you considered getting some of your bitcoin-related items signed by notable bitcoin personalities? That would certainly add nostalgia and would possibly increase the price for bitcoin nostalgic collectors.

Bitcoin Halving Auction SaLe (Embroidery BITCOIN) https://twitter.com/5Ksana/status/1259014132751380480?s=20

Aside from doing your own auction on twitter, have you considered partnering with an art auction house instead?

Yes, I agree that my works should be signed by famous people, and I am also ready to cooperate with museums.But how can I do that? Can you help me?

KiloFoxtrot
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 08:55:56 PM

Yes, I agree that my works should be signed by famous people, and I am also ready to cooperate with museums.But how can I do that? Can you help me?

For starters, you can do some research about notable bitcoin personalities. And from there, if there are any cryptocurrency-related events in your area or locality, you could maybe try to get in touch with that notable bitcoin personality ahead of time before attending the said event, so you could at least be assured that you'd be able to achieve your artwork signing request for example.

Maybe, you could do something that's for a good cause also, so there would be a sense of purpose added to what you're trying to achieve in the process.

About museums, since I'm not a handcraft artist, I don't know much also other than try to look for some info online about museums in your area or locality as well.

Either way, these are just ideas I am throwing in to possibly help you out somehow.

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 09:17:45 AM

For starters, you can do some research about notable bitcoin personalities. And from there, if there are any cryptocurrency-related events in your area or locality, you could maybe try to get in touch with that notable bitcoin personality ahead of time before attending the said event, so you could at least be assured that you'd be able to achieve your artwork signing request for example.

Maybe, you could do something that's for a good cause also, so there would be a sense of purpose added to what you're trying to achieve in the process.

About museums, since I'm not a handcraft artist, I don't know much also other than try to look for some info online about museums in your area or locality as well.

Either way, these are just ideas I am throwing in to possibly help you out somehow.

Thank you, I'm doing this right now. If you want to help, here is my address:

My QR code Bitcoin donations: I can buy materials, tools, etc. to create your own artwork! Thank!

Keiser Soze

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:07:55 PM

... and I am also ready to cooperate with museums.But how can I do that? Can you help me?

Where's the first Bitcoin Museum???  Smiley Smiley
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 07:39:49 PM

... and I am also ready to cooperate with museums.But how can I do that? Can you help me?

I don't know

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 07:41:48 PM

☼AUCTION SALE☼

⁕Bitcoin Coin Sculpture, diameter 5 inch.

⁕starts 0.02BTC
⁕bid incr. 0.002BTC

⁕reply to the person you’re outbidding
⁕ends 10/07, 12PM PST

⁕Free(DHL)

https://twitter.com/5Ksana/status/1278737841443540998?s=19

Alt Coiner
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 10:55:47 PM

That's it! Maybe, you could create the first Bitcoin Museum instead. Cool

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 05:34:16 AM

That's it! Maybe, you could create the first Bitcoin Museum instead. Cool

Thank! I will think about this idea ...

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 06:19:13 AM

☼AUCTION SALE☼ https://twitter.com/5Ksana/status/1292352028543524866?s=20

⁕Painting-embroidery Phoenix

⁕starts 0.1BTC
⁕bid incr. 0.02BTC

⁕reply to the person you’re outbidding
⁕ends 31/08, 12PM PST

⁕Free(DHL)

Mor254

Activity: 266
Merit: 88

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 06:39:41 AM

These are really great works. I love this kind of industries. Do you have any store selling these toys and the price of these products?
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 07:31:42 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2020, 11:20:38 AM by BARADED

These are really great works. I love this kind of industries. Do you have any store selling these toys and the price of these products?

Thank. https://5ksana.art/

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 08:52:13 AM

[AUCTION] The painting-embroidery « Phoenix» https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5268018.0

I believe that everything will be fine in my country soon and people will be alive and well!

The money from the sale of my painting will go to pay fines, the work of lawyers,medicines and the rehabilitation of the wounded during the suppression of protests in Belarus!   https://www.euronews.com/2020/08/11/belarus-protesters-incited-to-change-tact-for-third-night-of-demonstrations

daneal stev

Activity: 280
Merit: 135

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:12:40 PM

These industries are wonderful and very beautiful. I loved them very much and hoped to get some of them so that I would put them inside my house, especially in the guest room and all coin lovers should have such art in their homes
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: