Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 01:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I believe Bitcoin will remain number 1  (Read 1451 times)
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:51:19 AM

Alts can never topple bitcoin, but some alts with great use cases can try. Alts like ledu, monero is quite an example.
zcashplan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 11:29:51 AM

Bitcoin created the cryptocurrency market, and now the entire cryptocurrency has become a replica of Bitcoin. The influence of Bitcoin is the most powerful. Usually the health of the cryptocurrency market only needs to observe bitcoin. When Bitcoin disappears all other coins will disappear.

adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:33:14 AM

Many argue that one of the altcoins can probably in the future beat Bitcoin and be number 1 in CoinMarketCap. I believe Bitcoin will be never beaten by any altcoin, especially centralized one, because Bitcoin is decentralized, is the first crypto currency created, and worshipers of Bitcoin will increase over the time.
If another Bull run happens, Media will only talk and focus on Bitcoin, new comers in crypto will learn about Bitcoin first and foremost.
I believe in crypto. But I worship Bitcoin. And all the coming bull runs will be led by Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the first electronic currency and it deserves it. it has been around for 10 years and it has shown its power to be great.
It is the parent company and we need to respect it. No altcoins can replace it in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitzizzix

Activity: 2520
Merit: 448

Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:54:26 AM

Bitcoin to me is like a hero and in any situation the price of bitcoin is not a problem for me, because I'm sure bitcoin will go back up even though I have to wait long and be patient.
my reason, because bitcoin has helped my needs and finances a lot in many ways and besides that some problems have been resolved because of the results of the benefits of bitcoin.

CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:14:33 PM

Everyone believed that bitcoin will never be replaced since it is the first cryptocurrency created and the best creation of all time which will is full of potentials. Unfortunately, everything happens surprisingly and that also what we think about ethereum that it will never be replaced right? Honestly, I never imagine that bitcoin will be replaced since millions of investors always wanted to buy it at a lower price.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:31:49 PM

I believe Bitcoin will be never beaten by any altcoin, especially centralized one, ...

Bitcoin is already beaten by Paypal and Visa and Mastercards. If you believe centralized databases are cryptocurencies, then you have to count them in also.
Yes, currently bitcoin was beaten by the paypal,visa and mastercard but we cant compare bitcoin with the mentioned payment system because literally was an asset and currency. However, those mentioned payment system have been in existence before the arrival of bitcoin.

So what if they were in existence before the arrival of Bitcoin? Why should time of arrival matters and being centralized or decentralized not?   Centralized payment systems like paypal or ripple or any other centralized coin or token do not compete with Bitcoin.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:15:22 PM

Bitcoin has passed all the tests of time and has proven us it's capability to rise among any other altcoins. There is no reason for us to doubt about it though it is really volatile and it always changing. Bitcoin would always be on top and it would be hard for any coin to supass it.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:06:29 AM

For now BTC remain the king in the space and I won't be surpise to see its dominance increase this year, because many projects will fail and some will end up being a scam and as this happens the dominance of BTC will increase. Bitcoin is a good tech and it is being helped alot with no real leader which helps to hold the community together. I won't bet against BTC but do not be surprise to see in future a new digital currency better designed and able to compete head to head with BTC
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:13:18 AM

I really agree with what many of us said here.  Bitcoin is going to remain number one cryptocurrency because it has many things going in it favour.  Bitcoin will move faster than any other cryptocurrencies in terms of price and popularity.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 11:06:08 AM

Many argue that one of the altcoins can probably in the future beat Bitcoin and be number 1 in CoinMarketCap. I believe Bitcoin will be never beaten by any altcoin, especially centralized one, because Bitcoin is decentralized, is the first crypto currency created, and worshipers of Bitcoin will increase over the time.
If another Bull run happens, Media will only talk and focus on Bitcoin, new comers in crypto will learn about Bitcoin first and foremost.
I believe in crypto. But I worship Bitcoin. And all the coming bull runs will be led by Bitcoin.
Yes maybe you are correct for now while bitcoin is king. I am a believer of bitcoin but if people and investors will be solid for bitcoin and never leave it while under the bear market then bitcoin will stay forever in the top position and will not be taken by any other altcoin. However, because bitcoin's price has decrease more and bear market stays longer than usual, investors, newbies and those who plan to enter in the cryptocurrency market has second thought to fully support bitcoin and instead support other altcoins.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:10:18 AM

I agree and that bitcoin is the coin that we should give the maximum respect in the cryptocurrency world in the sense that we have all seen and witnessed that bitcoin is the market changer. The whole market gets red when bitcoin market alone starts to destroy.   
The popularity alone makes it sit on the top forever and moreover, it is the coin that is mostly accepted by most of the payment gateways in the online purchasing systems.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:26:10 PM

I believe bitcoin still remain king or number 1 at this year and next year 2020.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:38:45 PM

I really agree with what many of us said here.  Bitcoin is going to remain number one cryptocurrency because it has many things going in it favour.  Bitcoin will move faster than any other cryptocurrencies in terms of price and popularity.
price and popularity issues I don't think anyone doubts bitcoin. so far the biggest market with strong capacity is held by bitcoin. although there are many altcoins that have large communities but I don't think they are as strong as bitcoin. trust problem, I think nobody doubts Bitcoin, because he will still be the number one coin in the crypto market.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:44:09 PM

As of now, still no other cryptocurrency come to the price and market capitalization of the leading coin in the market. If there is ever be a qualified contender or challenger to the throne of bitcoin, it will take a lot of years before the present king will be dethroned. Bitcoin will continue to enjoy a big support from majority of the investors, traders and other sectors around the world.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:13:03 PM

As of now, still no other cryptocurrency come to the price and market capitalization of the leading coin in the market. If there is ever be a qualified contender or challenger to the throne of bitcoin, it will take a lot of years before the present king will be dethroned. Bitcoin will continue to enjoy a big support from majority of the investors, traders and other sectors around the world.
I think there are coins that can challenge and replace Bitcoin on the throne, there will never be. although many platforms with technological developments are better, but bitcoin remains the top choice with large investors. as long as the market and the bitcoin community still maintain the value of bitcoin, then there will never be anyone who can replace it.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:22:12 PM

Bitcoin is the main crypto market coin and chances are that altcoin won't be able to shift bitcoin, bitcoin is indeed unstable and can go down low but other coins also decline.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 04:51:45 PM

BTC, just like USD has fame and reputation which are totally priceless.

This is why both are the top currencies as speaking of worldwide trading.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:16:53 PM

Bitcoin is still the first coin, many things have been revealed and there has been a lot of evidence during this 10-year trip, so there is nothing to worry about. We here still believe in the advantages of bitcoin and this is ingrained that bitcoin is worthy of being the first coin in crypto.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:30:37 PM

Alts can never topple bitcoin, but some alts with great use cases can try. Alts like ledu, monero is quite an example.

Some of the altcoin can really achieve a lot of success in coming years provided they create a utility among the users and when the rate is quite reasonable the demand will be very high and relatively over the years the price will keep rising if market conditions are great and the demand of the coin keep on rising.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:58:22 PM

BTC is the first and oldest crypto currency and is the only reason for the current market. therefore the place will always remain separate. perhaps coins with better technology can be created, but it is very difficult for BTC to abandon the impact and emotions it has on people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: