Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People provoke the growth of Ethereum ?  (Read 929 times)
den11111

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:42:05 AM

ETH is likened to being the queen of the electronic money market and not surprisingly many ETH fans. Many good projects are released based on ETH, I am confident that in the future, ETH will achieve great success.
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:50:07 AM

surely everyone has a different perspective so there is no harm in judging ethereum as the king of altcoin. I myself am a fan, so there is no doubt about this coin in my view. based on platforms that are widely adopted by various developers, I am increasingly convinced of the potential of this coin.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:38:52 AM

We are not seeing ethereum bull run because it does not happen at this beginning of January until the time of the update. Maybe it will happen before or after the hardfork as the market can increase low and high. But while I am watched the ethereum chart, I see that from a few days ago, the price still going to go down and I don't know what's happening with ethereum but now, I see the price getting difficult to break or to go up again. I am not a fan of ethereum, but I was trying to make money from ethereum.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:13:29 PM

There are a lot of users who hold etherium becouse, still, many people mine it.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:47:24 PM

Ethereum, personally, I love this coin so much. It is the best altcoin, but now, the trust on this coin is really decreasing. We can see how the market value of this coin, it is supper dumping. We cannot avoid the reality that this altcoin has been collapsing. But, I'm sure that many people still encourage of the market recovery of this ETH. ETH has been trusted and many coins depend on this one.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:23:36 PM

The news are pushing the price up. If people hear that they are going to get a new coin and that the blockchain is going to be updated within several months, they are buying this coin crazy. But Ethereum is definitely worth buying anyway.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:06:08 PM

The news are pushing the price up. If people hear that they are going to get a new coin and that the blockchain is going to be updated within several months, they are buying this coin crazy. But Ethereum is definitely worth buying anyway.
of course Now it is clear why in the beginning of January the ethereum went up, although it cannot be said for sure that this happened because of hard forks. The fact is that the entire cryptocurrency market in this period showed good progress.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:32:05 PM

of course Now it is clear why in the beginning of January the ethereum went up, although it cannot be said for sure that this happened because of hard forks. The fact is that the entire cryptocurrency market in this period showed good progress.
Yes, now we see the price of Ethereum at 120 dollars. I think that within a month the price will fall by another 15-25%.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:06:42 PM

I am a huge fan of Ethereum and I have been openly happy about the development strides that has been made in that blockchain, Ethereum is the reason that so many people got to know about cryptocurrency because if ICOs which we can all agree that Ethereum played a great role.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:01:41 PM

Ethereum of course grew a little but could grow even more. Now you will probably have to wait for the end of February when large investors come.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:49:16 PM

The upcoming fork provokes everyone to buy Ethereum, as people think that after that the price will grow (which I doubt). Due to the high demand for Ethereum, the price rose, but also the market correction played a big role.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:21:10 PM

The beauty of the crypto market is that its growth can begin extremely unexpectedly and on the condition of a positive news background the wave of growth can go like a snowball.

VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:37:17 PM

The beauty of the crypto market is that its growth can begin extremely unexpectedly and on the condition of a positive news background the wave of growth can go like a snowball.
I agree, but I don't think it is that you can see on the horizon the beginning of the growth of the market, because the market is just further goes down. Ethereum is likely to be worth $ 90 by the twentieth.

Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:14:42 PM

last year I invested in Ethereum but I sold my Ethereum in the middle of the year, because seeing prices in the market continued to decline, for this year I was still monitoring the market, I was still confused to invest again.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:11:35 AM

I can tell you my little theory about Ethereum. As I noticed a very large number of people have a positive attitude to Ethereum ! Even there are fans ! Let's imagine that the ascent movement begins and specifically the bullish trend ! I'm almost 100% sure that people will have a hard time parting with the coin that will lead to a new historical maximum, but of course after a series of updates to the network that integrates the development team in the near future and so on.
I am not sure about the fans as everyone looks for profit rather than being a legit fan and i am not sure what the fan does, keep the ETH till eternity  Tongue. Everyone sells their coin when they reach their target, in that sense i was a fan when it was introduced and i purchased it during the initial phase and sold the majority when it hit $10, did i miss the big rally, yes i did but i had my profits so no big fuzz and for the novelty of the network there are many scam projects and millions are lost in the process to scammers, so historically it will be remembered as a platform that aides scammers. Tongue  Cheesy
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:09:10 AM

I personally believe in ethereum, even when the condition of ethereum just like what we can see today, I will still put my faith in ethereum, believing that someday it will grow up again.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:02:51 AM

nothing provokes ethereum's growth, that is the reason because they have seen the achievement and potential of this coin. all of that does need a process but there is no interference when we choose coins and believe in their potential, even I myself still believe in ethereum coins.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:12:30 AM

The value of Ethereum and other coins is decreasing and this is not a bad thing, we look back at the history that has not yet been able to keep growing prices and ultimately has a price and is worth keeping. I still believe that eth will grow well.
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:22:52 AM

I can tell you my little theory about Ethereum. As I noticed a very large number of people have a positive attitude to Ethereum ! Even there are fans ! Let's imagine that the ascent movement begins and specifically the bullish trend ! I'm almost 100% sure that people will have a hard time parting with the coin that will lead to a new historical maximum, but of course after a series of updates to the network that integrates the development team in the near future and so on.
What do you think ?
Are you fans of Ethereum ?
Thanks for the reply.
It is impossible to be a non-fan if he makes a good profit. Even the current problems and the emergence of forks I think will not give reason to doubt that in the future it will be as good as before. So we go for the leader, and do not look at his clones.

Nyewbot

Activity: 53

https://www.devilsdragon.com/

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:30:57 AM

The important point when a lot of supporting and trusting this coin, including encouraging positive news, I think this can help grow this coin price again.

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: