Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX: MOMENTUM looks promising  (Read 428 times)
Helena Ruben (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:49:43 PM

Looks like 2019 got off pretty decent for altcoins. TRX momentum looks promising, the current uptrend is minimal but worth attention. There is a net 3.5% gain in USD value, pushing the Tron price to $0.0206. There is also a 4.5% increase in the TRX/BTC ratio, 1TRX is 534 Satoshi at the time of writing Wink Both of these trends show promise for the future, assuming the momentum can be sustained in the coming hours and days. We do have a bullish price expectations now. Expecting 20% increase compared to its current BTC value. With a relatively high trading volume of nearly $120m, TRX looks pretty good and had a room for improvements. Will the TRX price stays uptrend for long? Only time will show.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:56:59 AM

TRX is one of the strongest coin in crypto, it has controlled it's drop last year and still rank at the no. 10 or 11 in the coinmarketcap.
This year is gonna be a different year, I'm also bullish this year so I expect that TRX will rise since it's one of the altcoins that has a great daily trading volume in the market, and tech is good as well. I'm betting on ETH and TRX, this two should excel this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:12:20 PM

The breakthrough of the Tron project above is unmitigated. Tron predictions (TRX) are expected to jump more than 10 percent in May. Next May to June, it will likely be a precious month for TRX coin holders. If TRX succeeds in breaking the crypto market, then Tron will become the future entertainment ecosystem. And also as one coin that can be used on an ATM machine.
Helena Ruben (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:56:43 PM

TRX is one of the strongest coin in crypto, it has controlled it's drop last year and still rank at the no. 10 or 11 in the coinmarketcap.
This year is gonna be a different year, I'm also bullish this year so I expect that TRX will rise since it's one of the altcoins that has a great daily trading volume in the market, and tech is good as well. I'm betting on ETH and TRX, this two should excel this year.

Yes, for me its in the list of safe coins to hodl or trade, even when market crushes, it remains more or less stable,
cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:47:16 PM

Another altcoin that you guys show out for this year is Online (OIO). The token is gathering great momentum and I have been monitoring it since when it was launched. I can say is one my investment last year.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:24:03 PM

TRX is one of the worthwhile future investments to buy now, I bought around 10k to hold it for around 2-3 years and I'm sure I'll get a profit later.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:39:37 PM

It seems like people are swapping BTC for TRX right now. It's probably a short term thing but still.

https://cryptobriefing.com/trx-surge-tron/

"Bitcoin-TRON swaps in the past 24 hours were worth approximately 20,710 BTC or 3.32bn TRX – worth $84m at current prices. The most active market had been Hong Kong-based Bit-Z, which represented 60% of all BTC-TRX trades going through on exchanges. Two other Hong Kong-based exchanges, Binance and OKEx, also reported surges for similar trades on their servers, worth $32m and $1.6m respectively."
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:44:30 PM

After Bittorrent purchased by Tron foundation, I've started to believe TRX price will see its new ATH. It still far from its ATH, I know. But I still believing it will see new one.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:47:04 PM

I am not mistaken now. i did bought and hold this TRON for the sake of future....
As you can see now TRON is way better to have now than RIPPLE.
LOOK at the graph, it will soon be on better rank soon.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:47:14 PM

As soon as people start talking about this project, you immediately begin to understand that it’s time to buy TRX because everyone understands that this project occupied a very interesting position among other altcoins
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:49:19 PM

I threw a few extra dollars at TRX when it was $.01 just because it was to cheap not to put a little side bet on. Now I've tripled my investment. I didn't care at all about it, but the market is so speculative and it had so much room for potential being so cheap, it seemed like a no brainer to me.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:50:11 PM

TRON is one of the few projects to make significant progress in 2018. Plus sentiment was heavily biased against in during the bubble, and sentiment is finally starting to change as people realize it's not a scam and is very promising. So there's that plus they have a big summit coming up.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:59:47 PM

I've got to be honest I'm not a fan of tron nor Justin Sun. However, tron is getting bigger and in the next two years it would be the next Ethereum. I'm planning to buy some tron and hold it because I believe it's worth the hold. Tron price high at 3 usd and it just a matter of time it will be price at 1 usd per tron.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 08:45:23 PM

I've got to be honest I'm not a fan of tron nor Justin Sun. However, tron is getting bigger and in the next two years it would be the next Ethereum. I'm planning to buy some tron and hold it because I believe it's worth the hold. Tron price high at 3 usd and it just a matter of time it will be price at 1 usd per tron.

He definitely deserves respect. In the long term, we will definitely be stronger and not see it as a surprise. There is no doubt that the market has revived these days.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:02:50 PM

I think that now is a good moment to sell the Tron. I think that he will not be able to hold on so high for a long time. Buying the Tron is very dangerous now.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:23:27 AM

I'll bet TRON keeps going. I thought it would stop at 790 but clearly it wants to go higher so my guess is it may even retest the old top at 1k sats. I been riding since 500 so I'm just chillin.
_Cryptobomb_

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:16:48 PM

TRX is very strong cryptocurrency, it went from #12 to #8 really fast in previous three weeks and it keeps rising.
TRX is also planning niTron event on 17-18th of January 2019 in San Francisco. Assuming that this fundamental event will help with
bullish movement of TRX . I still believe in technical analysis , but crypto is so volitalite and dangerous, that we have to count with everything.
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:43:28 PM

i bought TRON in 2017 and still hold him, the interesting question is - which price level TRON can reach in 2019?
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:24:38 PM

i bought TRON in 2017 and still hold him, the interesting question is - which price level TRON can reach in 2019?
Not sure about that but it will not reach more than 10 cents. So far after seeing a latest news about hired the former of SEC and then i'm a bit interesting how they wil be working to make it compliance. but if that will fail and the big dump will come.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:08:59 PM

Good things heading in favor of Tron. I bought some more at 3 cents. I will have some btt airdrop and faster download speed. Thanks trx

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: