Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX: MOMENTUM looks promising  (Read 428 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:07:48 PM

Days back it gave a small price increase and the same didn't lasted for a longer time period. Tron and other low priced coins were highly expected for growth in long run. So, surely the present instance is good for investors as the price of almost every altcoins were much low.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 08:15:57 PM

Well I can say it is one of the best altcoin now but I can see lot of shilling about it base on the new token launched by the tron blockchain and kind of airdrop for every holder is one of the thing that makes it look more like potential coin and this will continue for years which show a long trend up for trx.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 09:22:00 PM

Im impressed by the way trx have performed in these terrible bear markets perhaps it is the best performer among top 20 coins and i will just give the credit to their chairman or ceo and also the huge passionate community that is backing trx.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:34:33 PM

Just goes to show how important the project leader it. Justin Sun is a very public figure and he is pushing Tron into new partnerships all the time. If only all coin leaders were this charismatic, then they would all be pushing crypto forwards towards mainstream adoption

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:55:49 PM

Good price review..
Looking back in time - you was right!
Make some more Smiley  Grin
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 10:23:40 PM

There is no doubt that momentum is a good token with a great idea and quality team but I don't think that now is a perfect time to buy it. Bitcoin is falling and altcoins do the same.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:08:57 PM

I think that the Tron will not be able to hold such a price for a long time. I think that Litecoin looks more promising than the Tron.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:23:16 PM

Aside from what the chart says or what the market is saying Tron is a promising project because it's blockchain is already seeing implementation and there are a lot of decentralized applications already lined up to use the blockchain for their launch.

The tron team is working really hard to bring this project to its full potential and with the way it is going it won't be long till Tron get into the top 5 or probably top 3 cryptocurrencies.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:33:16 PM

A good moment for TRX earlier this year, showed a significant increase and overtook several altcoins above it, as you know base on coinmarketcap TRX had overtaked XLM in position 8 and only a few dollars adrift with altcoins which is in 7 (litecoin) position, soon when the price have experience increase again then litecoin will be overtaken.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:24:25 AM

The recent ICO really pumped things up, made the market spicy enough for people to start looking into promising ICO-s again. The TRX price also reflects this newfound optimism.

raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:09:42 AM

I see TRX prices currently at $ 0.025 with market capitalization of $ 1,728,164,512 in Coinmarketcap. I have almost seen it every day in various exchanges, and I conclude that TRX has indeed experienced a pretty good move lately. I think the price will be pretty good for the next few months, if I analyze the graph. Thanks.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:15:36 AM

Looks like 2019 got off pretty decent for altcoins. TRX momentum looks promising, the current uptrend is minimal but worth attention. There is a net 3.5% gain in USD value, pushing the Tron price to $0.0206. There is also a 4.5% increase in the TRX/BTC ratio, 1TRX is 534 Satoshi at the time of writing Wink Both of these trends show promise for the future, assuming the momentum can be sustained in the coming hours and days. We do have a bullish price expectations now. Expecting 20% increase compared to its current BTC value. With a relatively high trading volume of nearly $120m, TRX looks pretty good and had a room for improvements. Will the TRX price stays uptrend for long? Only time will show.

I think the Bitorrent move was positive for the TRX. However, it is not easy to hold and rise at this price. It's got to make some progress. Justin Sun has to work hard again...

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:03:01 PM

By itself, the coin attracts a lot of attention, so I think it will be a good demand for it this year!
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 12:26:39 PM

TRX launched the first token (BTT) on its platform and due to the fact that there were token sales through the IEO it brought TRX popularity and demand. I think it was a good start for the platform !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:28:18 PM

Looks like 2019 got off pretty decent for altcoins. TRX momentum looks promising, the current uptrend is minimal but worth attention. There is a net 3.5% gain in USD value, pushing the Tron price to $0.0206. There is also a 4.5% increase in the TRX/BTC ratio, 1TRX is 534 Satoshi at the time of writing Wink Both of these trends show promise for the future, assuming the momentum can be sustained in the coming hours and days. We do have a bullish price expectations now. Expecting 20% increase compared to its current BTC value. With a relatively high trading volume of nearly $120m, TRX looks pretty good and had a room for improvements. Will the TRX price stays uptrend for long? Only time will show.

LOOK AT THAT MOVING AVERAGE! I guess it's time for a great and huge allocation of TRX at the moment. BTW, thanks for the information, I can add TRX on my watchlist after I sell some coins I bought earlier.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:29:54 PM

Aside from what the chart says or what the market is saying Tron is a promising project because it's blockchain is already seeing implementation and there are a lot of decentralized applications already lined up to use the blockchain for their launch.

The tron team is working really hard to bring this project to its full potential and with the way it is going it won't be long till Tron get into the top 5 or probably top 3 cryptocurrencies.

correction... Tron marketing team working really hard. On the other side there are many questions to Tron in relation to technology. Lets see how they will perform here

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:49:58 PM

It is definitely a good trend to follow.  I have seen similar trends in a few alt coins lately.  it's nice to see some diversity in the market.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:27:13 PM

That means TRON is in great demand in the asset digital trading market that receives it. TRON (TRX) is a Blockchain protocol that aims to build a decentralized ecosystem of the entertainment industry and social media. At present TRON's market capitalization reaches more than 4 billion USD.

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:58:32 PM

What is TRX's really want to accomplish in near future? Tron has just passed its mainnet thing. And this was a good move. They have over 10 tokens in their network already. But I can't understand what they want to do that with Bittorent. They are completely different things. I don't know why but I think TRX will rise good soon. I don't find any reason but I think like that...
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:41:50 AM

I am glad to see TRX price is up and down in this few days although right now the price is down again after gets pump. The momentum still makes nice graphics, and I think the price can increase higher in the next days or the next weeks. But it will change to go down if bitcoin price was getting down and as we see in a few days ago when bitcoin down, trx getting down too. The moving average of TRX still on good progress to go up and the buy and sell order at the market still moving up and down.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: