Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are the best..!!  (Read 21728 times)
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:50:18 AM

Yes altcoins are the best for me, Ill think i earn enough for using some different altcoins.
But they have some potential altcoins and some of them also are not potential altcoins and they are going to be a shitcoins instead.
I think that already 80 percent of Altcoins have turned into shitcoins) not all campaigns can stay alive after such a long bear market. they just stop working

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:33:09 PM

I think that already 80 percent of Altcoins have turned into shitcoins) not all campaigns can stay alive after such a long bear market. they just stop working

Yeah thats true, Altcoins turned into shitcoins and some of them are scams. There are only a few who have real projects and survive. Hopefully this year there will be a change for better altcoin and ICO.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nuxxorcoin

Activity: 332
Merit: 22

Turkish Translator

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:40:53 PM

Yes I totally agree with you. I choose some altcoins like Ripple, Nem, ADA, ETH instead of BTC. They are both safer as BTC but faster than BTC!
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:24:18 PM

how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool

How about the main coin or the top 1 cryptocurrency on the market which is bitcoin? Does it not satisfy you with its market value or services? Well, altcoins does so well yes, but bitcoin is much more better in compared to all of altcoins.

cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:54:51 PM

I am also an altcoin fan and think that they will overcome bitcoin one day, but we would need to wait for quite a long period of time, because right now it does not seem like people are switching to altcoins, major investors are still pushing their money into Bitcoin.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:28:04 PM

How can we say so early the altcoins are best. Till now they can't  bit BTC and also they don't contain such potentiality to overtake the BTC. Though they are enough potential to make profit faster. But,you can make profit buying fraction of BTC which is more secure than other altcoins. So,till now BTC is the best.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:33:01 PM

Of course, now Altcoins are very good. If we take Ethereum, we can say with confidence that it occupies a good place in the world of cryptocurrencies.
It is promising, affordable. Now he is showing growth, and I hope that it will continue for a long time. This is a good choice for investing in the market.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:25:36 PM

No, I am not agree with you. I have had about 5 coins that I hoped for and they cost 0 now or they don't have any volume on the exchanges. It will never happen to BTC or ETH or Dash or something like that.

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:02:00 PM

If you can be smart,trading with altcoin can bring you fortune, it is the best way to earn profit and it is the easiest way to lose all your asset if you invest wrongly.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 07:14:13 PM

with the future plan on conception,
the work on crypto finance gives as clients of the service to gains with chance on wallet possession as
expecting the different limit on returns
to improve with chance on tasks with evaluation as defining following entrance on table with shifts on option to moves with the table regulation on running of business with the crypto finance.

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 07:26:31 PM

If you can be smart,trading with altcoin can bring you fortune, it is the best way to earn profit and it is the easiest way to lose all your asset if you invest wrongly.
If we take into account the fact that, in the opinion of many experts, more than 60% of Altcoin do not have a real product, then after the current correction of the cryptocurrency market, many projects can fall very low and leave the market.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 08:19:55 AM

I see a lot of altcoins that have a big chance to get multiple profits, for example like DOGE and Stellar for last year, but altcoin is also at the same risk.
Actually not only DOGE are have some multiple profits and we can see them to CMC.
But we need to check each of them or read some news about them so that if we buy some of them we can get enough profit and we trade them into high price.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:52:19 AM

For the dark, all is not the best, it only exists for a certain amount of time. Suppose ETH is a good platform at the moment, but if they do not offer new solutions in the future, chances are they will fall behind. I always keep track of all the investments I have, currently I'm holding XRP, ETH, NEO, IOTA, ADA and a few other altcoin
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:56:58 AM

I see a lot of altcoins that have a big chance to get multiple profits, for example like DOGE and Stellar for last year, but altcoin is also at the same risk.
Actually not only DOGE are have some multiple profits and we can see them to CMC.
But we need to check each of them or read some news about them so that if we buy some of them we can get enough profit and we trade them into high price.
there are many more that can be profitable, and not only high-value coins, cheap coins can also be profitable.
check and be careful so that you are sure to buy, before you know in more detail do not rush to buy it later you can choose wrong. not all Altcoins will be profitable and not all are good, so be careful.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:17:46 AM

Well, what is the cryptocurrency market, except for Bitcoin???this is just the market for new Shares of companies (Altcoins) a new form,so to speak, and Yes for them the future, because they will come up with and introduce new technologies, different products and services that will be in high demand among a large mass of people

Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:52:09 AM

yes you are right I agree with you, that altcoin provides a lot of convenience for its users besides the low price can be bought by anyone on the other hand it is also good for long-term investment. I currently believe in EOS because the growth of EOS altcoin is quite good while their platform has also been used by a number of current ico projects.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:10:03 AM

For now days altcoins really the best variant to make yourself a little rich. But the most important thing is how to find and use really perspective and good price altcoins.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:28:46 AM

that's depend on the altcoin itself a lot of project are worthless but some of them at least in my opinion will change the world forever good luck for all the hodlers of good alt Cheesy
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:56:26 AM

how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
If altcoins are better than bitcoins by technical characteristics, there are altcoins that can not be compared with bitcoin because they have a completely different produt or platform, but I can definitely say that bitcoin is the flagship and it will always be followed by the market !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:59:39 AM

I agree with you) Altcoins in some moments have a great advantage, both in the speed of processing transactions and in the ability to get a good profit for a short shelf life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: