Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Ethereum Gained 80% in 30-Days & Outmatched Ripple  (Read 219 times)
VasilyS

Activity: 618
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 11:49:18 PM

As I see Ripple lost a few billions of capitalization. Ether, on the contrary, has grown. After hardfork of Ether in January 2019, it should rise even more due to the decrease in the reward of miners and the resulting decrease in offers of Ether in the market.

❱  CRYPTOPROFI  ❱
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:52:30 PM

This is expected to happen as soon as the market starts to recover. Last year was just the effect of the bearish year. But, this year looks very promising with those upgrades on the ethereum blockchain. I can't wait to see the effects of these on ethereum network.
sergoia65

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:09:22 AM

The price of the broadcast so hard jumped because of the approaching fork. Many, hoping to grab their chunk of profit, are buying up the broadcast. That's why we see such a rising price for it.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:27:05 AM

When the bull market starts, everything can happen. Even ETH can go up to $1400 within a month if everything goes well. The market at the end of 2018 is not too bad and it will make 2019 easier to go up

Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:10:35 AM

Ethereum itself is more powerful than XRP. Although Ethereum is infinitely distributed, Ethereum is at least the king of ICO, and XRP is a centralized cryptocurrency, it is not anonymous!

Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:07:03 AM

I am not surprise, ETH is the best coin next to bitcoin, XRP just took place because of the pump even during the bear but we've
proven it's only temporary as now ETH is at no. 2 and game to a big percent in just a short period of time.
I'm telling you, make that 100% increase, it will happen sooner because people are buying ETH now, look at the market, some coins are down but ETH still up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:10:49 AM

The growth of Ethereum in recent days is impressive. If ETH continues like this, then at the end of winter it will be able to reach $ 1,000.

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:43:59 AM

I am not surprised if ethereum prices can reach that price increase because I see ethereum has a very high demand and because in this January ethereum has a hardfork event then it will make prices rise as well as current ethereum price conditions that can be expensive again.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: