Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red trust without any reason/ Making money with red trust sale  (Read 384 times)
TeMHuK (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:17:30 PM

Hi. Yesterday I got red trust from legendary status person which I don't know and never spoken with him.

suchmoon   2019-01-03   0.00000000   Reference   Shilling for Minex.

Yes, sometimes I'm texting in Minexcoin group, but that is 100% no reason for red trust. I never did advertising somewhere else in other groups. That person have huge amount of negative trust and looks like he earn money with making red trust for someone else.

I got red trust just for using Bitcointalk forum without breaking any rules of it.

Admins, if any left on forum. Please make a prosecution of this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:23:49 PM

Trust system is not moderated, for your info. You have to continue with the feedback. I would encourage you to simply remove suchmoon from your trust list a.k.a using custom trust list. If you can't do so, here you go- [Explained] How DT system works
By the way, you should move the thread to reputation since it doesn't fit in meta.

That person have huge amount of negative trust.
Because he is DT member, lol.

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 04:27:45 PM

Hi. Yesterday I got red trust from legendary status person which I don't know and never spoken with him.

You replied to me in the Minex thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5090539.msg49015370#msg49015370

I asked you to explain the business card thing.

Yes, sometimes I'm texting in Minexcoin group, but that is 100% no reason for red trust.

No, you're not merely "sometimes texting". You're shilling hard for Minex, which I suspect is a scam. Therefore red trust. You can't have it both ways. If you're pretending to know the ins and outs of their business and attacking people asking questions - you'll be labeled as a scammer too.

I never did advertising somewhere else in other groups. That person have huge amount of negative trust and looks like he earn money with making red trust for someone else.

I got red trust just for using Bitcointalk forum without breaking any rules of it.

Red trust has nothing to do with rules.
TeMHuK (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:41:29 PM

You replied to me in the Minex thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5090539.msg49015370#msg49015370

I asked you to explain the business card thing.

Yes, sometimes I'm texting in Minexcoin group, but that is 100% no reason for red trust.

No, you're not merely "sometimes texting". You're shilling hard for Minex, which I suspect is a scam. Therefore red trust. You can't have it both ways. If you're pretending to know the ins and outs of their business and attacking people asking questions - you'll be labeled as a scammer too.

I never did advertising somewhere else in other groups. That person have huge amount of negative trust and looks like he earn money with making red trust for someone else.

Red trust has nothing to do with rules.

So, I didn't gave you an answer with specific inside information because I'm not in Minexcoin team and I can't know that info. And you gave me red trust for that.

Supporting and shilling it's 2 different things. I'm with that coin since ICO and I did a lot of support there.

Your trust have hundreds of negative reviews because of negative trust sharing without any reason. I will do a report to moderators to make a check of your account, looks like you got good way to earn money on Bitcointalk.  
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:48:10 PM

I will do a report to moderators to make a check of your account, looks like you got good way to earn money on Bitcointalk.  
Moderators can't do anything with the trust score since it is not moderated.He only can remove his feedback so you need to prove that you are not a part of them but its impossible to do tho.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
TeMHuK (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:56:31 PM

And very good reference was left. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5090539.msg49018430#msg49018430

Looks like I got red trust because I was happy because some trolls lost access to Minexcoin topic.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 04:57:50 PM

So, I didn't gave you an answer with specific inside information because I'm not in Minexcoin team and I can't know that info. And you gave me red trust for that.

You got red trust for a scam. And yes, avoiding to answer specific questions is part of the reason too but there is much more to it.

Supporting and shilling it's 2 different things. I'm with that coin since ICO and I did a lot of support there.

Well, if that makes it better for you - think of it as getting red trust for supporting a scam.

Your trust have hundreds of negative reviews because of negative trust sharing without any reason. I will do a report to moderators to make a check of your account, looks like you got good way to earn money on Bitcointalk.  

This is a great example of how you shill support Minex. You're making unsubstantiated accusations against anyone who dares to criticize it.
TeMHuK (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:02:18 PM

You got red trust for a scam. And yes, avoiding to answer specific questions is part of the reason too but there is much more to it.

Well, if that makes it better for you - think of it as getting red trust for supporting a scam.

This is a great example of how you shill support Minex. You're making unsubstantiated accusations against anyone who dares to criticize it.
Minexcoin already sent cards for customers like it was promised. Some people already received their cards, some got tracking numbers and waiting for delivery. If someone told you it's a scam he is an idiot. Minexcoin is 100% legit company. You can check it even by yourself by visiting their office in Kiev, Ukraine.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:02:54 PM

@TeMHuK: stop  Cry

you are defending Minexcoin and you have a signature of a project that is closely connected with Minexcoin.

I am almost sure that suchmoon will remove the trustrating after that it is proven that Minexcoin is not scammy. I will remove my feedback and update my topic (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046331) as soon as I see that everything is legit.
yurez83

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:03:45 PM

suchmoon   2019-01-03   0.00000000   Reference   Shilling for Minex.

Yes, sometimes I'm texting in Minexcoin group, but that is 100% no reason for red trust. I never did advertising somewhere else in other groups. That person have huge amount of negative trust and looks like he earn money with making red trust for someone else.

Admins, if any left on forum. Please make a prosecution of this.

This shameless user suchmoon also poked me just for apparently writing an answer to him that he didn’t like. Almost from the very beginning of the project (from October 2017), I invested money in mnx coins, big money, and some kind of besperelschik suchmoon, without understanding, calls the project fraud and me a fraud. I looked at the reviews that he had already been given, that he paints everyone who is not pleasing to him. I was not even surprised that he painted me - I did the same thing, since he is a liar.

I am surprised that suchmoon user got such a reputation on the forum, if he isn’t worthy of even 1 reputation point, judging by his action ...
TeMHuK (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:06:53 PM

you are defending Minexcoin and you have a signature of a project that is closely connected with Minexcoin.

I am almost sure that suchmoon will remove the trustrating after that it is proven that Minexcoin is not scammy. I will remove my feedback and update my topic (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046331) as soon as I see that everything is legit.
Repablia is not connected to Minexcoin at all. Repablia moving to the South Korea now and will do blockchain which must be better than ETH blockchain.
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:07:15 PM

@yurez83: i left you negative feedback too. and before suchmoon did.

but you did not care. because my feedback does not change the colour next to your trust ranking.

and now? why is the feedback of suchmoon more important than my feedback? you dont complain about my feedback.
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:10:28 PM

Repablia is not connected to Minexcoin at all. Repablia moving to the South Korea now and will do blockchain which must be better than ETH blockchain.

this is not true

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 05:12:01 PM

Minexcoin already sent cards for customers like it was promised. Some people already received their cards, some got tracking numbers and waiting for delivery. If someone told you it's a scam he is an idiot. Minexcoin is 100% legit company. You can check it even by yourself by visiting their office in Kiev, Ukraine.

LOL yeah I'm booking a flight to Kiev right now... or should I go to Vilnius to visit UAB WHATSITSNAME instead? I'm confused. Who's issuing the cards?

This shameless user suchmoon also poked me just for apparently writing an answer to him that he didn’t like. Almost from the very beginning of the project (from October 2017), I invested money in mnx coins, big money, and some kind of besperelschik suchmoon, without understanding, calls the project fraud and me a fraud. I looked at the reviews that he had already been given, that he paints everyone who is not pleasing to him. I was not even surprised that he painted me - I did the same thing, since he is a liar.

I am surprised that suchmoon user got such a reputation on the forum, if he isn’t worthy of even 1 reputation point, judging by his action ...

Your puppet show doesn't impress me.
TeMHuK (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:13:13 PM

If You still dont trust me here is one of tracking numbers provided by someone in community RS010368934UA

But here is pictures from other people which got tracking code

Both at same time

And you still thinking it's a scam?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 05:16:57 PM

Yes. None of you shills dare to address the issue of this being a likely illegal use of a business debit card issued by some shady venture in a different country. That's ok though. I'm not in a hurry. Take your time.
TeMHuK (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:20:46 PM

Yes. None of you shills dare to address the issue of this being a likely illegal use of a business debit card issued by some shady venture in a different country. That's ok though. I'm not in a hurry. Take your time.
Here is a report from user from Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5090539.60

If cards could be illegal nobody will gave them to share. Minexcoin have good lawyers and if that could be illegal they will never did that.  Simply they did that scheme first and now some "smart" people are is shock.
TeMHuK (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:23:47 PM

When they will activate their cards and people will start to use them I'm expecting for red trust removal from you and replacing it by green trust. Deal?
yurez83

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:26:41 PM

but you did not care. because my feedback does not change the colour next to your trust ranking.

and now? why is the feedback of suchmoon more important than my feedback? you dont complain about my feedback.

Yes, I do not care about your feedback. You're just a paid troll and your feedback is clear to me and means nothing. I even got used to you and do not pay attention.

But a review of the type of "authoritative" user suchmoon, who just called me a shilling, because he did not like my answer about another red review - it hurt me. He painted the usual support red for not having sent the cards, although the cards are being sent and many people have already received them. Who is he then? suchmoon - Liar.
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:46:19 PM

Yes, I do not care about your feedback. You're just a paid troll and your feedback is clear to me and means nothing. I even got used to you and do not pay attention.

But a review of the type of "authoritative" user suchmoon, who just called me a shilling, because he did not like my answer about another red review - it hurt me. He painted the usual support red for not having sent the cards, although the cards are being sent and many people have already received them. Who is he then? suchmoon - Liar.

if you would care about one of the projects then you would care about my feedback. otherwise you just want to look trustworthy in the view of default trust. and thats an other reason why nobody should trust you. got it?

You're just a paid troll and your feedback is clear to me and means nothing.

who is paying me?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: