Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:05:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Conjure Network - A Decentralized, Incentivized Content Platform  (Read 978 times)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:39:39 AM

Wonderful I know about the bounty planning, your project will get more awareness when people start spreading the word about your project but one thing makes me convinced is because you project is being launched under NEO blockchain which will get huge applause from the community.

Yeah, NEO has many strengths - one of them being a very enthusiastic and engaged community. It's still early days for marketing the Conjure project, and our Private Presale begins in a few weeks, but we're grateful to be part of such a wonderful community.

We will also have a couple of our guys at the NEO DevCon next month, so if you're around, stop by and say hello!

Attending more conference will also help you to get more awareness about the project and your development. Through NEO blockchain you will become very prominent in the market with the developments you do? Do you have any plan to launch your own main net in the near future?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:25:07 AM

The project looks just fine. It looks like it will be in demand by society. Where can I read more about the award for authors.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:19:07 AM

The project looks just fine. It looks like it will be in demand by society. Where can I read more about the award for authors.
Yes, it would be interesting this award would be like in adsense or more. And also what are the requirements for the quality of content.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:00:04 AM

What is the minimum contribution to this project and what currencies are accepted for payment? I would like as much as possible to buy these tokens. I think they can fly to the moon in the future as the platform will be connected with the real business sector.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:33:28 AM

Interesting idea. Can you tell how you are going to moderate and delete prohibited content? Will there be people on the platform who will check it?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:25:11 AM

Tell me please, what about video content? Would you use third-party services such as YouTube? Or will you have your own service so that users can conveniently publish content from a smartphone?
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:03:06 AM

Tell me please, what about video content? Would you use third-party services such as YouTube? Or will you have your own service so that users can conveniently publish content from a smartphone?
Mobile application will be anyway. as it will be convenient to publish information directly from the scene. But will it be your own video service? I have not found such information.
Vasyafet

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:49:09 AM

Hey. Will there be a bounty program or airdrop? I would like to take part in this. Good luck with the development.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:25:21 AM

Please tell me the project has already been registered as a legal entity and does it have any licenses and patents:? I would be interested in that legal question.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:45:44 PM

I like the idea. Tell me how quickly this project can be implemented? I would like to see the first working types to say more.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:25:50 PM

Wonderful I know about the bounty planning, your project will get more awareness when people start spreading the word about your project but one thing makes me convinced is because you project is being launched under NEO blockchain which will get huge applause from the community.

Yeah, NEO has many strengths - one of them being a very enthusiastic and engaged community. It's still early days for marketing the Conjure project, and our Private Presale begins in a few weeks, but we're grateful to be part of such a wonderful community.

We will also have a couple of our guys at the NEO DevCon next month, so if you're around, stop by and say hello!

Attending more conference will also help you to get more awareness about the project and your development. Through NEO blockchain you will become very prominent in the market with the developments you do? Do you have any plan to launch your own main net in the near future?
there are very few ICO projects that use the NEO platform, mostly using ERC20, this is very interesting for Conjure Network,
I see that softcaps have not been achieved, good luck

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:43:15 PM

there are very few ICO projects that use the NEO platform, mostly using ERC20, this is very interesting for Conjure Network,
I see that softcaps have not been achieved, good luck
Yes, technically it is very interesting because this blockchain has several advantages. Let's see how the team will be able to release this project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:47:54 PM

Interesting idea. Can you tell how you are going to moderate and delete prohibited content? Will there be people on the platform who will check it?
Naturally it will be managed by qualified professionals. The thing is that it is hardly possible to automate such actions.

GromovSer

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:08:24 PM

Where can I chat with the developer directly? Is he responding promptly right here? I would like to get direct contact to communicate.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:07:18 PM

For creative people, the platform will be a really great solution. It is here that they will be able to realize their potential and will be rewarded for it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:34:12 PM

For creative people, the platform will be a really great solution. It is here that they will be able to realize their potential and will be rewarded for it.
I agree with you. Let's see what happens in the end. But I would like, of course, to test the platform before its official launch. Will beta testing be launched?
maxconjure
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:20:37 AM

Where can I chat with the developer directly? Is he responding promptly right here? I would like to get direct contact to communicate.

Yes, CEO here, I'll do my best to keep up but just email me at info@conjure.network if you (or anyone else) would like a direct line. Thanks!
snos-boss

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:39:11 AM

And also receive a reward for it. I think this will be a real revolution in this world. And also allow you to deal with fake news.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:07:36 AM

And also receive a reward for it. I think this will be a real revolution in this world. And also allow you to deal with fake news.
I hope it will be so. Tell me when we can see the first working prototypes. I would like to understand how the interface of this project will look like.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:48:33 AM

I hope it will be so. Tell me when we can see the first working prototypes. I would like to understand how the interface of this project will look like.
I think everything will depend on the fundraising and the work of the team. And also need a good company for marketing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: