Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:03:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Conjure Network - A Decentralized, Incentivized Content Platform  (Read 968 times)
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:21:43 AM

Tell me please what's with the bounty program? Is it already running or not? I would like to participate and get these tokens for free. So I can better understand this project.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:23:24 AM

I think it will be in demand by society. This news can be claimed by society. But still it will be necessary to make this project as popular as possible throughout the world.
Too difficult to convey information about the project to the masses. It is necessary to try to disseminate the data among cryptocurrency lovers first and foremost and only then inform the public.
Perhaps you are right. But I would like to begin to understand the concept of this project. Because the idea of transparent news will be in demand by people.
Yes, the idea is very good. But the main thing here is for the authors to be as anonymous as possible, since in some countries the state regime will be against this kind of news.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:37:24 AM

Hey. Are you planning a bounty program? I just never saw such information about it. But I would like to start with this.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:21:51 AM

I think it will be in demand by society. This news can be claimed by society. But still it will be necessary to make this project as popular as possible throughout the world.
Too difficult to convey information about the project to the masses. It is necessary to try to disseminate the data among cryptocurrency lovers first and foremost and only then inform the public.
Perhaps you are right. But the concept is planned global. But at the same time, it is important to convey to investors such information.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:47:18 AM

What types of content do you consider as the main ones:? And can one article have multiple authors? How, then, will the reward be distributed
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:36:15 AM

Are there any awards to users for advertising? For example, if I have youtube channel, can I record a video about the project and get tokens?
Perhaps it will be within the bounty program if it is launched now. Is there any information about this?
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:33:06 AM

Hey. How many tokens can I buy right now and which currencies are accepted for payment? I would like to understand how I can buy these tokens as profitable as possible.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:23:11 PM

Tell me what is the minimum contribution to this project and what currencies are accepted for payment? And which wallet is best used for this?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:40:57 PM

Great project. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. Because it will be the most demanded. I like the perspective and I am ready to support them.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:23:19 PM

Great project. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. Because it will be the most demanded. I like the perspective and I am ready to support them.
Well, at least you need to be sure that the team will be able to implement it. So it’s too early to talk about it. Tell me what a soft cap for this project.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:35:56 PM

Now there are a lot of such projects that do not use blockchain technology. Tell me what advantages your project will have?
GromovSer

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:44:11 PM

Tell me please what's with the bounty program? Is it already running or not? I would like to participate and get these tokens for free. So I can better understand this project.
I am also interested in the answer to this question. It would be nice to support the project in this way and get some amount of tokens for it as a bonus.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:06:42 PM

What types of content do you consider as the main ones:? And can one article have multiple authors? How, then, will the reward be distributed
I think the platform is unlikely to be supported by several authors. Most likely, an automatic plagiarism blocking system will work here.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:15:26 PM

Now there are a lot of such projects that do not use blockchain technology. Tell me what advantages your project will have?
Each project has its own special features that attract investors. I think we can see it after the launch of the platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:43:54 PM

Are there any awards to users for advertising? For example, if I have youtube channel, can I record a video about the project and get tokens?
Perhaps it will be within the bounty program if it is launched now. Is there any information about this?
If you run a bounty, you need to do it as quickly as possible, because time goes on and the sooner you do it, the more sense there will be.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:54:43 AM

Hey. Are you planning a bounty program? I just never saw such information about it. But I would like to start with this.

Still, they didn't announce the bounty program but they mentioned they have plans to launch the bounty program but there is no exact ETA for bounty when they are going to launch it.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:18:45 AM

If you run a bounty, you need to do it as quickly as possible, because time goes on and the sooner you do it, the more sense there will be.
if the bounty program runs long, surely the bounty hunter will also feel uneasy, especially if the project that is worked on is not convincing, of course the results will disappoint, hopefully Conjure can reach the softcap

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:11:00 AM

if the bounty program runs long, surely the bounty hunter will also feel uneasy, especially if the project that is worked on is not convincing, of course the results will disappoint, hopefully Conjure can reach the softcap

This is the main thread but it is useless to talk about the bounties because they have plans but they didn't mention anything about the bounties yet. So if you like the project it is better to talk in their telegram group because some team members are very active in telegram group.
RomanovAndrey1987 (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:05:53 AM

Hello Sir,

We are thinking about bounty programm and hope to lunch it very soon. Please stay tunned and join our telegram channel: https://t.me/Conjure_network

Thank you
RomanovAndrey1987 (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:45:44 AM

Hello Sir,

We are going to lunch bounty very soon. Please follow our social media and stay tunned!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: