Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bet it all in bitcoin?  (Read 2716 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2128
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:05:02 AM

In this case it is hard to decide which decision to choose. Maybe you should wait until the understandable situation. Then it may be late, but your loss will be less. Or try to risk some of the money.
before investing, of course you have to know the risk. well, but you might be able to get a big profit when the price goes up. but you must know, that the decline can also make you a big loss. however, I think that has become your choice when investing everything in bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:05:13 PM

In this case it is hard to decide which decision to choose. Maybe you should wait until the understandable situation. Then it may be late, but your loss will be less. Or try to risk some of the money.
before investing, of course you have to know the risk. well, but you might be able to get a big profit when the price goes up. but you must know, that the decline can also make you a big loss. however, I think that has become your choice when investing everything in bitcoin.

That's right, you have a point mate. But the thing dangerous about what the person's planning was that putting all his bet into bitcoin.

In the situation we had it now in the market, I think its not advisable to do it in my own opinion. But of course the decision will still up to Him.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:22:51 PM

Would love it as well - only risk of this is that many of our favorite alt coins would die. Of course I wouldn't like to see that . Personally 3k is a target I'd buy with a stop loss at 2.8K or so
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:55:48 PM

For sure they will gonna invest again in bitcoin and hopping that it will rise up again in this year because many peoples again making some prediction at this 2019.
That’s all what I actually want people to do. When same as us everyone will think this way so that day is not so far when all over the market there will be only one thing that will be bitcoin the highest price and world wide used coin. So don’t let that time go wasted mate. Hold your money and invest it for sure you will get better result at the end.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:39:30 AM

"If I'm right in the thesis, what do I get?"

"But on the other hand, if I am wrong, what is the maximum I lose?"

With these two bezels on your head, it's easy to size and risk your bet.

The risk is huge and so we must scale very well the amount we have to lose, not to fall into the fallacy of trying to solve life with a single shot.

Only too many people are blinded by their optimism and fail to see the downside. It seems that when it comes to investing people are a lot more naive than in other aspects of life where they're able to think rationally and adapt to risk.
I would say people who are in this market are just assuming in their head right now how well bitcoin is going to make them rich in the long term and they are not investing because they believe in the long term potential when it comes to the usage of the market globally for a lot of reasons. So, trust me, I am not surprised if I see a lot of people in this market with their naivety seeing this space as gambling and not even considering the risk involved before hitting the market to invest or trade.

malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:33:34 AM

For sure putting all your funds in bitcoin will be a big problem if the price goes down until now the price not already recovers so no one can say what will be the next wave of the market.
henrythebest

Activity: 109
Merit: 7

Perseverance pays... a lot!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:39:06 AM

dude, r u still hang in there?

In Bitcoin We Trust
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:06:33 AM

The problem is for us to accept the outcome if the market moves against us or against our position.  Trading is very risky and investing into cryptocurrencies is more risky and that is why we should invest with the mind that it is possible for us to lose all thing.
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 07:23:40 AM

"Don't put all of your eggs in one basket" is as true as ever. Smiley

Otherwise...

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:52:33 AM

The problem is for us to accept the outcome if the market moves against us or against our position.  Trading is very risky and investing into cryptocurrencies is more risky and that is why we should invest with the mind that it is possible for us to lose all thing.
Even you will be accepting the risk of crypto investments, you will not be ready to tolerate when you will be experiencing those risks in real time. I mean to say that many traders are well aware of how dangerous that crypto investments still they are going for it but finding it frustrating when they are losing their hard earned money in real time. This is basic human nature that everything is possible theoretically but when it comes in practical approach most people are failing.

We should not go for investing all our money into one opportunity even we are able to afford all of them on the occurrence of losses. Because when something unexpected will be happening, we cannot be sure about how we will react to them. This is the reason many investors are committing suicide or going mad. Even they are aware of what is they are doing still unable to manage their emotions on an expected events.

We must understand that there are many opportunities are available throughout our lifetime hence we should not rush for taking risk and our risks should be in calculated levels all the times.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:18:51 AM

The risk is huge and so we must scale very well the amount we have to lose, not to fall into the fallacy of trying to solve life with a single shot.
Its not bet,so you are not going to make complete loss or huge win.The result will be based on the crypto market condition but I don't suggest you to do any cost because chance of losing is more than winning on trading like gamling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:33:25 PM

I am sure that bitcoin will increase, I will always trade with bitcoin coins, I trade with bitcoin coins always make profit even if it gets a little profit

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:07:39 PM

I am sure that bitcoin will increase, I will always trade with bitcoin coins, I trade with bitcoin coins always make profit even if it gets a little profit

But with that little profit, how much time has it took away from you? How many sleepless nights or stress does it give you? Diversify your investment guys. Let your investments in btc sleep for now and forget it and try other investments like gold, stocks or forex.
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:10:44 AM

For sure they will gonna invest again in bitcoin and hopping that it will rise up again in this year because many peoples again making some prediction at this 2019.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 270

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 02:58:49 PM

Among the cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the most recognized and has the largest market cap covering almost 50% of the total market cap. Thus, bitcoin investment is less risky compared to altcoins. But, there's no guarantee that bitcoin investment will always give profit. Remember that cryptocurrency including bitcoin is very volatile.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:07:28 PM

Among the cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the most recognized and has the largest market cap covering almost 50% of the total market cap. Thus, bitcoin investment is less risky compared to altcoins. But, there's no guarantee that bitcoin investment will always give profit. Remember that cryptocurrency including bitcoin is very volatile.

Yes when you are using the cryptocurrency most of your money making way then it will be comes with us for the whole journey of our life it will be the good of ourselves also so I definitely worth for that.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:38:29 AM

Taking a risk also taking you to the huge profits. If your guts were right, good for you. But we can not learn our lesson if we do not experience such loses. Crypto tradings are really risky, it is how we use some strategies to gain profits with this unstable market.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:14:12 AM

Lol only newbie people will invest all in bitcoin because this cryptocurrency has a high value and slow in movements while others are faster

Diversifying is the strategy all of us do,in which we buy certain kind of coins(in i also buy tokens for another sets of investing)

Ofcourse bitcoin is the safest amongst all,but we must understand that altcoins is also a cryptocurrency and will have a good function in future thats why always consider investing in such,but with risk of finding the right one
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:10:51 AM

Taking a risk also taking you to the huge profits. If your guts were right, good for you. But we can not learn our lesson if we do not experience such loses. Crypto tradings are really risky, it is how we use some strategies to gain profits with this unstable market.
trading has huge risk if we could not managed it.it will be different if we have trading skill, risk management skill and also controlling our emotion.crypto provide alot of money if we know how to take it.
Jayshree85

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:36:29 AM

OP if you have invested for long term, then i think you dont have to worry as after 1 or 2 years what ever price you bought today you will surely get more then 100% double of it. If you know trading then you can do trading from the invested Bitcoins and decrease your purchase price. Like this you can also increase your investment before market price moving up. But you should be very calculative in trading if not you can also take loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: