Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we see IOTA back in top 10?  (Read 306 times)
Crypto_Samuel (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:05:39 PM

IOTA started this year with a new chat application running on IOTA controlled agent.
The project has gained a strong interest in the IoT and business community, with growing number of industries and firms showing their interest in it. Still it does not reflect much on the price. It is kind of looking to shape up to rise once again, but is its place in top 10 lost for good?
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:19:24 PM

As much as I love IOTA , I don't think we will see it again in Top 10.

They just lost the innertion with this slow development and new projects are gaining power. For example, I'm trying now to focus my attention only on new projects.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:37:53 PM

Short answer: no.

I think it will retain its place on top 10-20.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:41:12 PM

IOTA is still so buggy that I don't think they deserve a top 100 spot. I like innovative thinking, but unfinished products should be worthless imo.
Maybe in a few years if they come up with breakthrough tech that can make up for its shortcoming we might see it back at the top.
Until then, unless fake hype is back, sorry but NO

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:46:39 PM

IOTA is a great project,, and i'm sure this project will be at the TOP 10 of cryptocurrencies in this year
as we can see now IOTA was number 12 in cmc,, its not too hard for IOTA to be in the TOP 10 buddy
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:53:41 PM

There’s a great competition in the market now and if you don’t make any improvements then don’t expect to be place on top. IOTA is a good coin, but I think that coin will be having a hard time to go back on top 10 position, well it is still a good postion for IOTA, top 20 coins is not a joke and its a pure good coins that deserve to be on that spot.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:40:21 PM

IOTA started this year with a new chat application running on IOTA controlled agent.
The project has gained a strong interest in the IoT and business community, with growing number of industries and firms showing their interest in it. Still it does not reflect much on the price. It is kind of looking to shape up to rise once again, but is its place in top 10 lost for good?

Wow wow wow great news  and this is a sign for crypto currency bear market is ended
Congrats for those people hodling IOTA this the proof patience is the key to earn profits

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:58:12 PM

I don't think so. IOTA has lost a lot all the hype and momentum that it once had, just like many altcoins. I think it's still a good project and I wouldn't be surprised to see it climb up to the top 10 again, but looking at the other alts in charts, it looks very unlikely that one of them could drop from that list anytime soon.

Then again, does being in the top 10 really matter? I see IOTA it's #12 in the charts on CMC, that alone says a lot about the project, being in the top 10 shouldn't matter if you actually support the tech behind a coin.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 01:15:30 AM

This thread only reminds me how many idiots are in crypto. IOTA is the only cryptocurrency on the fast track to be a global standard (see partnering with eclipse, addition of OMG's David Soley as an advisor)--no other crypto can say that. 99% of crypto has no real business usecase--it's literally nothing but a means of speculation. Sooner or later, these coins have to be adopted by the business world and no one is adopting a slow, expensive, can't scale piece of shit that doesn't add anything to the bottom line. If you think IOTA can't dominate this market, you're clueless.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 04:18:22 AM

To be honest I am not really interested in the project, even though I am invested in it, but I mean it's feel like just another normal blockchain project. I buy some coin, leave it and wait it to got a bull run, just like another pump and dump coin. But then I saw some of their news, and I kinda impress with their progress like their development, partnership, and events. I am glad that I still save some of IOTA in my Binance account, not much but I hope it will become a small light in this bear market.

Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:25:39 AM

IOTA is a good altcoin but it still cannot compete to be able to enter the top 10 in a solid and long-term way. It takes a longer time to affirm its value and it needs some facts to be able to attract more investors to it.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:24:06 AM

in my opinion IOTA suffers from a common mistake among altcoins which is having a huge supply. a lot of coins even the bigger ones on top ten are also suffering from this but they don't show it as much because they are hyped up a lot that it is covering it for the time being until it explodes in their face.

in short when some altcoin has a huge supply its price will continue to drop and can not be among high values.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:16:30 AM

IOTA is one of those projects that was hugely over-hyped, and this combined with the runaway bull market at the time led to insane prices. I would say we'd need to wait until the market recovery starts, and then see how IOTA responds. It's difficult to judge long-term potential price at the moment as everything has been hit so hard.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:57:51 AM

There’s a great competition in the market now and if you don’t make any improvements then don’t expect to be place on top. IOTA is a good coin, but I think that coin will be having a hard time to go back on top 10 position, well it is still a good postion for IOTA, top 20 coins is not a joke and its a pure good coins that deserve to be on that spot.
As much as possible if a coin that doesn't have improvements, many investors shall look for a better place to put their money that shall come out from that coin.

Top 20 coins isn't a joke but there are joke coins that are under it.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:39:20 AM

One year ago i was a supporter of IOTA anymore.. nowadays i think its price was just overhyped.. There have been so many hacks and issues with their wallet... a project with so much funds that still dont got an own safe wallet is just unacceptable!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 01:12:50 PM

One year ago i was a supporter of IOTA anymore.. nowadays i think its price was just overhyped.. There have been so many hacks and issues with their wallet... a project with so much funds that still dont got an own safe wallet is just unacceptable!

You're wrong--the wallet was never hacked. Some very naïve people used malicious sites for seed creation. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that some stranger shouldn't be trusted for rng, right? That would be like asking some random guy on the street to create you lock combination or your house keys.

Anyway, the new wallet creates the seed, so that hasn't been an issue for almost a year.

Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:55:49 PM

As much as I love IOTA , I don't think we will see it again in Top 10.

They just lost the innertion with this slow development and new projects are gaining power. For example, I'm trying now to focus my attention only on new projects.
And what coin has speed development? Look Ethereum since 2018 is talking about PoS and still no exact day when it will happen.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:11:03 AM

Will we see IOTA back in top 10?

As it is coinmarket doing last years by adding all coins into one general category I see no chances for coins once they left top10 to reappear back.  There will be more Bitcoin forks. There will be more useless tokens issued through ICO or not with inflated marketcap.  There should simply be more categories on coinmarketcap.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:34:11 AM

I also hope it can go up to the top 10 in 2019. But the current competition is fierce, there are so many other good and stronger altcoin being developed every day. I do not invest in IOTA but this is the best project I know
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 06:51:36 AM

There is no doubt that IOTA is a strong project like as EOS, ADA. I have already invested in this project and I hope, that was not a bad investment.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: