Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about exchanges kyc withdraw!  (Read 1294 times)
nrnahid

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 05:22:46 PM

I noticed Strange thing Some or most of the exchanges (require KYC to withdraw) - This is no problem

But Allow users to Deposit Even if they are not Complete KYC (in exchange require KYC) - Here the problem

after that exchange do not allow withdraw Their money !!

why this ?!

Why they allow them to deposit before Complete KYC

They say we follow the law Does the law recommend doing so? Something weird!

Often exchanges hide KYC paragraph (in Privacy Policy or Usage Policy) Or users do not know Only when They want withdraw!!

what I think from like this exchanges They want Attract Volume Without regard to the interest of users

I hope the post on the right place if not Please Tell me right place
Sorry if the translation Incorrect !

They'll probably answer you with some statement like : "We have described that deposit doesn't require KYC but withdrawal does, here and there, so the fault is in our customer". I know several exchanges who did this, and sadly they don't even give notifications when users are trying to deposit that if they wish to withdraw they have to do KYC first.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:54:49 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 08:09:35 AM by Flor1982

I guess they push to implement that having KYC on withdrawal in every client because of the law by the government or even before deposit your fund you must know which exchange reliable and reputed one that can we trust to pass KYC. I also tried that on Gate.io exchange when I'm come back after having a 1year break from trading and decided to withdraw my balance but it needs KYC.

Granted that it is required by their government that during withdrawal they should first pass the KYC procedures but still they should inform their clients in advance or they should include the rule of KYC application to their terms and agreement so that every client will be inform prior making an account. If they will not inform in advance their clients about KYC procedures then it is clear that there is an intent to steal.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:00:54 AM

4 years ago, I trade on poloniex and bittrex , they are the most trustable exchange I've ever known.
I can withdraw anytime without KYC verification. For some reason , I stop trading over 2 years and I want to withdraw the rest of the balance left, they asking me to give them the KYC.

Maybe the different between you and me is you're still new and still not aware that most exchange nowadays require KYC

Maybe the exchange failed to informed you regarding the new regulation or perhaps you have failed to notice that there is a new exchanges policies about KYC but the sure thing is most of exchanges are now KYC compliant and regarding to this new comer then maybe he failed to read all terms and condition of the exchanges before creating an account in which i think he did.
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 08:44:02 AM

4 years ago, I trade on poloniex and bittrex , they are the most trustable exchange I've ever known.
I can withdraw anytime without KYC verification. For some reason , I stop trading over 2 years and I want to withdraw the rest of the balance left, they asking me to give them the KYC.

Maybe the different between you and me is you're still new and still not aware that most exchange nowadays require KYC

Maybe the exchange failed to informed you regarding the new regulation or perhaps you have failed to notice that there is a new exchanges policies about KYC but the sure thing is most of exchanges are now KYC compliant and regarding to this new comer then maybe he failed to read all terms and condition of the exchanges before creating an account in which i think he did.

The thing I do to know if KYC is required on some exchange is try to use the withdrawal option, if I receive a prompt to complete KYC on the KYC page, then I will know they require it. Or I check the your account to know the limit of of your account. Or better still, ask in their telegram group.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 02:01:19 PM

I check the your account to know the limit of of your account. Or better still, ask in their telegram group.
You would get everything when you will read their terms & conditions. Its quite important to read when you are going to register on an exchange. Actually KYC look like become mandatory on most of centralized exchanges, and without that they are making trouble with users fund. Some of exchange totally off withdrawal without KYC like Bittrex. Although I am not encourage to submit KYC but no way to avoid it if want to use reputed exchange.

There is few exchange who doesn't required KYC for small withdrawal like Binace. Perhaps we might use that kind of exchange if we like to avoid KYC problem.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
haufranco

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:57:40 PM

Or in some cases companies take some checks or reciepts as suspucious and take time to prove
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:55:49 PM

There are many times it's happen with me still i facing this issue. I deposit ETH in idax.pro exchange but without any problem i do that but when i trying to withdraw my token than they asking KYC really i'm very shocked because it's a worst method and i think one kind of trap. I think every exchange should be asking KYC when anyone try to make deposit. I have some token hold almost 8 to 9 months in Gate.to exchange but in the withdraw moment same thing happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: