Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:49:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Fork Delta affects the crypto negatively?  (Read 25289 times)
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:44:52 PM

I do not think that forkdelta really affects the crypto market negatively, it is a decentralised exchange and where security is concerned, you are mostly in charge of your security, you can take certain steps to ensure the security of your funds while trading by not using a wallet that you store tokens to trade in the exchange

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:28:21 AM

it's up to them, whether they will sell everything even though the price is cheap, or they will hodl their tokens, that is their right. and in this delta fork is not the one guilty of the fall of the market. and you need to know, the big 5 coin market is the most influential one.
bisdak40

Activity: 2324
Merit: 552

This too shall pass

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:48:18 AM

There are many exchanges that is on the market, many people also are focused on gaining profits on their cryptos.
I just noticed that Fork Delta is something to worry about. I see, many people here are using it to sell their tokens right after they received it especially bounty hunters.
The way i see it, selling your tokens right after you get it has it's pros and cons. If it would pump up if it hit on regular exchange then the seller will missed out the opportunity. I don't think that it would affect the crypto negatively and besides crypto is decentralized and we could do whatever we want with our crypto.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:51:40 PM

ForkDelta volume is too small to affect anything negatively. Many hunters dump their rewards there and that is a good
opportunity for investors to buy some cheap coins. We have to be cautious and make sure we are buying the coin
we want by checking the contract  address.

Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:59:11 PM

Forkedelta have nothing to do with people dumping tokens, I blame those who sell at those prices since no one forced them to.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 12:16:16 AM

You should look more closely at the numbers.
Yes, forkdelta allows anyone to sell their ERC20 tokens, but how much trading volume is actually going on?
You will find that mostly, there is ZERO trading going on.

forkdelta is not the problem.
decentralized exchanges like idex and forkdelta are necessary in the crypto world and help its economy.
Bounty hunters dumping is a thing of the past.
In order for the price of a token to truly crash, there would need to be a simultaneous dump on a high volume exchange.
Otherwise the 1 to 3% typically alloted to bounty hunters won't make any difference.

Now that most ICOs fail, there isn't even a place to make that kind of a dump anymore.

marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 12:32:27 AM

That is the common mistake for the bounty hunters causing also for the tokens to go below its price. Because they are cashing out their earned bounty tokens in the project in forkdelta and not caring for the project. But as for me I am rebuying those tokens that are sell in low price.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:40:31 AM

I have a bad experience with Fork delta, I lost my eth when making a deposit. since then I've never transacted through the exchange platform .

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀