Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: is investing in ICO's a good option?
yes - 11 (12.9%)
no - 19 (22.4%)
depends on the ICO - 37 (43.5%)
depends on the team behind it - 15 (17.6%)
depends on what kind of financial backing the ICO has - 3 (3.5%)
Total Voters: 85

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is investing in ICO's a good option?  (Read 19287 times)
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:59:47 PM

Although ICO investment has not been lucrative as it used to be in 2017, but there are still some few ones which can generate profit for you through the bonuses you will get. Once the project has a working product, you will surely make a good money out of it.

Can you give me some ICO projects that bring profit after completing the ICO process in the last few months? Most of the time, I found the ICO's tokens decreased when listed on exchange
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:07:15 PM

At the moment there are no existing ICO, in which I would risk to invest my money. Yes, the practice of the last 6 months shows that it is more profitable to buy coins after the ICO on a decentralized exchange.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Pumared

Activity: 1330
Merit: 417

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:10:49 PM

Every investment is welcome as long as you know how much to spend and whether the results of these investments will be good enough. Basically a cost-benefit ratio

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:31:42 PM

I think that today It is one of the most profitable ways to make money on the Internet, but buying coins for pre-sale today is not profitable. I think it is better to buy after entering the stock exchange.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:19:25 PM

Now investing in ICO can be dangerous. You have to study the project very well in order not to lose your money. But if you are sure that the project is promising, then you can invest. When the market will grows, such a token can be very expensive. The most important thing is to read the white paper very carefully and study the idea.

Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:24:51 PM

Although ICO investment has not been lucrative as it used to be in 2017, but there are still some few ones which can generate profit for you through the bonuses you will get. Once the project has a working product, you will surely make a good money out of it.

Can you give me some ICO projects that bring profit after completing the ICO process in the last few months? Most of the time, I found the ICO's tokens decreased when listed on exchange
Yes, even in the last six months there is not a single project that was in the black , I think it is extremely dangerous to invest in ico!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:44:50 PM

Every project must have a unique problem it is solving. Most times, I go for projects that are bringing in new idea, that is, innovative idea and not what is already existing. Projects like this tend to attract investors and at the end, lead to mass adoption.
Not only that it should have a good product, but also hat the team must be ready to take the project to any length.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 10:06:35 PM

is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?
ICOs investment is still a very good option although it all depends on what that particular ICO has to offer. For exchange ICOs, most of them are usually successful.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:40:20 PM

I think that so far it is not worth investing in ICO, as there are too many scams and there are chances to stumble upon them. What worries me even more is that even if you invest in a good project, you will still lose some of the funds because after listing on the exchanges the coin price drops.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:55:32 PM

Investing in ICOs  is risky as the market condition are very tough and it is much more difficult for an ICO
to succeed than it was before and the whole process takes longer to set up an ICO. The risk is higher and
the benefit is lower than before.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:55:43 PM

I think that it's depends fully on the which project you are investing in. If the project is good they still give you profit in the bear market. I know we saw many scam or failed project in last few months in this market. And many project which pretend to be a legit one after some crowdsale or project release they looked like scam. But there is lots of project which is give good roi in this bear market and continued it's devlopment. So it's the project where you investing if it has great team, good idea a good vision it will give you profit one day if you stick to it.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:10:21 PM

From the current situation of the market, most of the ICOs are postponing their pre-sale. Why? It's due to the condition that each bitcoin and ethereum is still cheap.

Never invested to an ICO and will never consider that as a good option as investment.

arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:40:12 AM

is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?
At the moment, I do not see any prospects to invest in ICO, because now there are a lot of Altos that can be bought at very competitive prices, and a huge plus that you can be sure that they are not scammers.
ankhmary

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:35:20 AM

i think its not good option to invest on ICO's . Because in ICO's price are too high and after they listed on exchanges price will drop.
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:56:21 AM

the answer for your question is no. based on current market conditions buying ICO is a quite difficult to choice because most ICO will make us lose and not profit. but if you want to invest it will be better if you see their team and also their ceo a good project will have a great team.

trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:07:24 PM

At the moment, I do not see any prospects to invest in ICO, because now there are a lot of Altos that can be bought at very competitive prices, and a huge plus that you can be sure that they are not scammers.
investing in ICO is not a good choice anymore and many are leaving because there are so many things that make it worse.
many projects fail and many factors make it fail.
to make sure if they aren't scammers, maybe they can find out more and it's not easy to trust anyone before proving it.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:42:21 PM

investing in ICO is not a good choice anymore and many are leaving because there are so many things that make it worse.
many projects fail and many factors make it fail.
to make sure if they aren't scammers, maybe they can find out more and it's not easy to trust anyone before proving it.
Seeing the development of the ICO project at this time is indeed very worrying. The success rate is very small, there are only a few successful ICO projects. ICO project selection in investing is vital, this is because the choice of investment will determine how the future we will achieve. We can fail and we lose all the assets we have. Choose the right ICO project because when it is successful we will become successful people and can become wealthy.

This is a choice, the choice of a good ICO project and we will get the dream we want !!!
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:02:41 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 01:59:43 AM by bitcoin31

If you have other option you can avoid investing to ICO. Still good to invest to the ICO but if that is legit but if not it is not good.
But if you don't have other option maybe better if you do something unique to determine what ICO is legit or not to earn more money and yoy did not lost anything.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:12:23 PM

it is risky to invest in ICO's these days because of bearish market and many scams, better to invest in cryptos for now.

terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 01:17:32 PM

it would be better if you buy ICO coins when the price drops it will be better, if you want to buy an ico it is better to research the project, their team, their product, their partner and also the utility of the token itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: