Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is not your fault that you are loosing in trading!  (Read 22144 times)
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:07:48 PM

Imo, every lose on trading is trader fault. Yeah i lose a lot too in trading, i already do analyze and etc but still lose. I can't blame market or other thing such as something 'unexpected', its just me not doing more deep analyze and too greedy with profit. With this, i can easily learn from my mistakes and thats how trader should do in my opinion.

I agree, it is the trader's fault because he didn't analyze the market and the charts better that is why he is losing. We already know that the market is very unpredictable to you cannot just make any decisions without checking all the possibilities because you might just lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 08:02:47 PM

I understand that for the trader it is very important not only experience, but also real intuition, which by the principle of action resembles a gamble.  Perhaps it is in this regard that many users of cryptocurrency compare trade and gambling.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:25:09 PM

I understand that for the trader it is very important not only experience, but also real intuition, which by the principle of action resembles a gamble.  Perhaps it is in this regard that many users of cryptocurrency compare trade and gambling.
In a certain thing that, we all can't be a trader nor to be a gambler and even no our passion to be one of them.
If we lose in trading not just because we don't know anything for this but because we have to experience like that to learn something and it seems to consider as a tool to improve our strategies as well as our self as a trader.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:37:23 PM

We can't avoid mistake or fault as traders. It's simple to explain and elaborate if you in trading need to analysis and get decision what is the right choosen coins to get profits. Wrong decision is our fault but of ofcourse we can't avoid this as human being nobody can get perfect.
katerina5643

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:43:37 AM

Imo, every lose on trading is trader fault. Yeah i lose a lot too in trading, i already do analyze and etc but still lose. I can't blame market or other thing such as something 'unexpected', its just me not doing more deep analyze and too greedy with profit. With this, i can easily learn from my mistakes and thats how trader should do in my opinion.

I agree, it is the trader's fault because he didn't analyze the market and the charts better that is why he is losing. We already know that the market is very unpredictable to you cannot just make any decisions without checking all the possibilities because you might just lose.
My point is that it's important to be able to accept your mistakes in order to learn on it.You should understand that trading is risky and there's a lot of factors.But firstly you shouldn't blame anyone else except of yourself. If you are a newbie it's natural that at first you might lose but then you'll practice and avoid it. Btw, if u don't have any experience and want to try i'd strongly recommend you to trade on Monfex.
katerina5643

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 01:10:10 PM

In a certain thing that, we all can't be a trader nor to be a gambler and even no our passion to be one of them.
If we lose in trading not just because we don't know anything for this but because we have to experience like that to learn something and it seems to consider as a tool to improve our strategies as well as our self as a trader.

I guess that it's really important stop-loss method in order to avoid loses. But since as market is uncertain you can not always avoid fails.For example personally i used to check reputable resources where i can find charts and active signals.Usually i read Monfex' trading ideas and still they haven't fail with their predictions
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 3025

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:07:05 AM

If a person for a long time loses money in the market, then he should stop and think what he is doing wrong. Most likely his strategy is not suitable for him. Or he needs more knowledge about the market. All newcomers lose money, but to become a real trader you need to learn how to stop losing. First you need to think not about profit but about limiting losses.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:06:21 PM

For some reason, it seems to me that today the price reduction for the most important coins of the cryptocurrency market is not the last.  Despite the fact that over the past 7 days, Bitcoin has shown about 7% growth, but at the same time over the past twenty-four hours there has been a downward trend.  In addition, with regard to Ethereum, not only for the last day, but for 7 days Ethereum has a red graph of price fluctuations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: