Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:10:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new fork ETH : ETCV and ETN in jan 2019  (Read 955 times)
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:51:19 PM

I have heard that some of those forks are scams and steal private keys, I don' think ETN is worth it to keep ETH for that fork, and there is a risk that ETH price falls after forks. I think ETCV is a scam also.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:19:01 PM

I am not very interested in especially etcv hardfork, which has been in trouble recently
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:26:21 PM

Guys, be careful with the ETCV hardfork. It is not as transparent as first claimed and there is no public support anywhere and by anyone concerning this hard fork. There are a lot of rumours highlighting the ETCV hard fork as a scam carefully done to steal private keys and digital assets by unsuspecting individuals. If you must, once the snapshot is taken, move all your precious assets out before you claim anything to avoid any form of regrets thereafter.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:36:50 PM

Guys, be careful with the ETCV hardfork. It is not as transparent as first claimed and there is no public support anywhere and by anyone concerning this hard fork. There are a lot of rumours highlighting the ETCV hard fork as a scam carefully done to steal private keys and digital assets by unsuspecting individuals. If you must, once the snapshot is taken, move all your precious assets out before you claim anything to avoid any form of regrets thereafter.
But why so many people talks about those forks? If it scam at first? I forgot it and don't wait. But no, we see new and new topics about this forks. Ann threads becomes more and more. Move it to Scam Accusations and nothing more
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:48:15 PM

from the beginning I was hesitant about this project. I have already told all my friends that this project is not good and see now that we know that this project is Scam.

stay alert because scammers are very cruel now. so don't ever believe just because of the big profits.

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:49:00 PM

Be careful with scam forks. They may make you lose big money. Careful. Study!
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:57:27 PM

The wherein classic vision is a very big scam , lot of guys in the space participate in their bounty CV compaign ,and the are demanding for ETH before the hardfork, the last time I check on their group the telegram  name for bounty and official group have been change from ethereum classic vision to anonymous code . My best advice for everyone who did their bounty is that never send your ETH address private key to them or any ETH  and secondly any project that don't feature their team are 95% scam.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:12:53 PM

I think that not worth at all to pay attention on these forks. Among the three forks that everyone is talking about there is only one fork, which is actually just an update of Ethereum, and this is only one single action that will bring a positive impact to Ethereum.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:16:17 PM

as you know , Ethereum has 3 fork that in :

11 jan : each 1 eth : 3 ETCV (new coin)

12 jan : each 1 eth : 1 etn (new coin -Ethereum Nowa)

16 jan : hardfork

so i want to know , ledger support fork 11 and 12 jan for eth for these new coin? which exchange and wallet support it? Thanks

Is this true? I never came across the first 2 forks until now. 3rd one is well known and its a big one. Its mainly update rather than calling hardfork.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:19:00 PM

The timeline for the Constantinople hardfork is not really known yet because it depends on the block height and not a particular date, that should be noted to bvoid disappointment.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:08:19 PM

People need to be very careful with these forks, no exchange has made any pronouncement about the first two that they are supporting them, I think one is a fork of ETC and the other is that of ETH, and there are claims out there that what they are doing is stealing people's private keys and we know the implications of this

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:57:35 PM

People need to be very careful with these forks, no exchange has made any pronouncement about the first two that they are supporting them, I think one is a fork of ETC and the other is that of ETH, and there are claims out there that what they are doing is stealing people's private keys and we know the implications of this
In my opinion, everyone who believed in this project did not take into account one very important point that no one will ever ask you for the secret keys. No company and no project in the entire history of the cryptocurrency market development required to provide users' secret keys only in order to receive a reward or their coin.
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 10:26:29 PM

The ETCV fork has been tagged as being a scam by many. We need to be at alert and to stay safe in the case of this one so as not to fall victim if it end up being a scam as it is tagged. I was made to understand that both the bounty announcer and the Ann announcer accounts of the ETCV fork got negative trust now.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:48:23 PM

The timeline for the Constantinople hardfork is not really known yet because it depends on the block height and not a particular date, that should be noted to bvoid disappointment.
You can try to see how much block raised now through use etherscan https://etherscan.io/blocks
Less than 20k block remaining and it will around 2 days to go before the hardfork to go live. It's between 16 and 17 january and it's very clear when it will be implemented.
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:55:40 PM

Well, I from the beginning and thought that the coin Scam, and now when you go to the site writes to be careful on it , just do not give your private key on this site

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:59:17 PM

The forks of ETH are very popular these days. However, there is a news that ETCV is a scam. We can find out in one thread in this forum. This project is very suspect because it doesn't seem to give the clear explanation about the fork system. You can check them on the thread or telegram. And ETN is also the same, considered as a scam.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 11:06:39 PM

News have been released from official sources regarding these forks and all three have been proven to be nothing but scams. The intentions of the team is to steal from investors either by compromising their private keys or by stealing their ethereum via a fake swap.

Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:22:36 PM

I suspect that ETCV is ETH's Fork, there is no indication that the Ethereum official has such a Fork plan, and ETCV seems to be just an ERC20 token, which is actually no different from those of the previous tokens.
As far as I know, Ethereum's Fork this year only the constantinople is real.

I suspect this as well till today. Someone in one of my groups came telling us that ETCV group is no longer functional and has changed to a channel where people are asked to get the token. If it's really an Eth fork, I think there should be more transparency.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 06:50:07 PM

I have a bad feeling about these forks from the beginning and my intuition was correct. And there is an article about these two eth forks to be a scam and no exchanges supported and even just mentioning it. Stay away from this and don't fall or else your eth will be stolen. And never trust your funds to anonymous developers.
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:58:19 PM

As it turned out from all the forks, only one is present and that has so far been postponed indefinitely due to vulnerability!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: