Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:02:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best ICO in JAN 2019  (Read 19564 times)
Locotoni (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:51:21 AM

which is your favorite ICO in Jan, and why?
i want find ICO with pottential, but i want ICO with 10-20 MLN$ max CAP. becouse for future  Pumps - low cap = max chance for high pumps. if project will good, CAP is nothing ! ! !

share your favorites with this form :
thenk you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:19:17 PM

ICO fever is over.. there are some good ICOs out there, but we wont see the same we saw during 2017.. this ICO enthusiasm made ETH reach around 1400$.. wish we can see this again in the future, but i strongly doubt it with this bearish market Sad

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
JannaErnestovich

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:04:36 PM

ICO fever is over.. there are some good ICOs out there, but we wont see the same we saw during 2017.. this ICO enthusiasm made ETH reach around 1400$.. wish we can see this again in the future, but i strongly doubt it with this bearish market Sad

No ICO = No bounty = No airdrop Smiley

if ICO will change by STO. can STO make bounty?
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:11:18 PM

Don't invest in ICOs at this point. The market for them has nosedived. If you find a project that looks promising then 95% of the time or more it will be at a much lower price after the ICO. Hold your horses and save your precious pennies.

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:22:33 PM

You have already been disappointed with the answers Smiley. If you are not a trader, now is the right time for a crypto vacation. Now buying something may not be profitable not only according to ICO, but also on the market. Only when it becomes clear that the bull trend is gaining momentum is it time to look for assets to buy.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:31:28 PM

we are only 5 days in January, I highly doubt there is enough ICO launched, even if you stretched the time frame to the past couple of months the answer will probably be none, there are no eye-catching projects at the moment in Cryptospace, the only projects that I can recommend are already ended or close to end.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 09:08:16 PM

Well there are a few icos around that seem good to me, i will simply put their names below but before investing you should do your own due diligence and research as im not advising anyone to invest but i do think these are better projects at the moment.
1) Ironfx - ICO ending around 15th january.
2) Aidus - ICO will end by the end of january.
3) MiracleTele - ICO is onhoing and will remain open till few more months.
4) Boltoncoin - Unique security token project managed by professional fund management team ICO will end in April.
There a few more good ones but everyone has his own choice so you must analyse each project yourself.

prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:16:54 PM

Well there are a few icos around that seem good to me, i will simply put their names below but before investing you should do your own due diligence and research as im not advising anyone to invest but i do think these are better projects at the moment.
4) Boltoncoin - Unique security token project managed by professional fund management team ICO will end in April.
There a few more good ones but everyone has his own choice so you must analyse each project yourself.
Thank you for this post, I'll definitely take a look.
As for the others in the thread - be greedy when others are fearful. Some of the ICO-s of today will bring you much better results than the ICO-s of 2017 did.
Which is why I'm going back to researching them.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 09:39:01 PM

I don't have an ICO to share, most of them stop their projects or delayed as the market wasn't favorable to them. If you still insists to go with ICOs you need to be more observant as there are projects that are into collections only but no real application or even don't want to list their coin to an exchange.
No ICO = No bounty = No airdrop Smiley

if ICO will change by STO. can STO make bounty?

If those projects (STO) sees good share of ads with bounties they may use airdrops and campaigns to advertise.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:42:14 PM

my best piece of advice for the OP, please do your own research before investing in any of those suggested ICOs. you should do your own assessment, read the background, their current financial status, the authenticity of the information and other significant details of the project. they can always give their list but in the end, it's your money at risk. take a look at those projects but do your own evaluation.
Redoc

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:08:35 PM

Lots of ICOs this month, though most would die off soon anyway. I like Ternion cos hybrid exchanges are still cool, and are the future https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:26:29 AM

Maybe you can consider these icos:
1. TRAVELVEE With $5M - $30M hard cap, and crowdsale currently with bonuses 20%
2. BLUENOTE, the world’s first blockchain-based energy efficiency protocol and Token Sale Active Now - 25% Bonus
3. Saturn.black, Liquidity provider for crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform, in Pre-sale stage currently
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:37:51 AM

I am waiting for eloncity ICO. They had planned ICO in September but they had delayed until now. Private sale they sold 25 million USD and hardcap was 33 million USD. Maybe this is a great project and will definitely succeed if they organize public sale in January

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:29:26 AM

2. BLUENOTE, the world’s first blockchain-based energy efficiency protocol and Token Sale Active Now - 25% Bonus
3. Saturn.black, Liquidity provider for crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform, in Pre-sale stage currently

Nice information, ill try to check their website, maybe this one i looking for. I take concern on saturn.black, someone told me the company is good for next investment.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:38:39 AM

Frankly speaking, given that the market is now bearish, ICO is practically not carried out. I think that as soon as the market trend changes, the ICO time will come again.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:42:12 AM

You must make your own assessment, read the background, their current financial status, authenticity of information and other important details of the project. they can always give their list but in the end, that is your risk. look at the projects but do your own evaluation. my best advice is for the OP, please do your own research before investing in one of the suggested ICOs.
konig54

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:44:49 PM

ICO is the fastest way to release our coin to the community so that people can experience the services we bring. You can join now PAX PAGO Pre-sale on https://www.paxpago.com !! Our administrators will be online 24/7 answering important questions regarding the token sale and PAX PAGO, so please do not hesitate to ask!
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:24:53 PM

I have some favourites ICO for the January but sorry they all will not fulfil your Quarteira! My favourites ICOs are Ironix, Terawatt, Athero! Terawatt raised 10M USD and their hard cap is 11.5M, so you can research about it. I like these projects because they have a good team and I like their vision. Before choose, any ICO, do the research yourself. We are in the bearish market, so think twice before choosing any ICO. Good Luck.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:42:49 PM

January is not over yet. so I am still analyzing. but temporarily. I have found a good ICO like ShareMeAll ICO. I think the team has a positive response from the public. I am sure this ICO will end quickly.

Locotoni (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:45:06 PM

I have some favourites ICO for the January but sorry they all will not fulfil your Quarteira! My favourites ICOs are Ironix, Terawatt, Athero! Terawatt raised 10M USD and their hard cap is 11.5M, so you can research about it. I like these projects because they have a good team and I like their vision. Before choose, any ICO, do the research yourself. We are in the bearish market, so think twice before choosing any ICO. Good Luck.
thenk you

thenk you

thenk you. i dont like saturn platform - here is something not normal. i think so.  i will check travelee.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: