Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best ICO in JAN 2019  (Read 19564 times)
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:58:57 PM

No bro ICOs are not cool anymore they went out of fashion.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Locotoni (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:18:22 AM

and what is now in TREND?
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:40:36 AM

and what is now in TREND?

I heard that pot stocks are cool,not sure if its still actual,probably too late too.
Locotoni (OP)

Merit: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:23:32 PM

i think better days will come.
becouse now is war :

inovations VS regulations. and i have ALL IN in inovative products.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:45:02 AM

In this year ico's have lost its importance and STO has begun to gain popularity. May be more STO could strike the market this year, now it is very hard to predict the market. If there is a growth with bitcoin as well top listed coins, then ico's will progress. Until then it is good to invest on low price altcoins for a long term holding.
Redoc

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:22:10 PM

Well, lots of good ICOs abound, with many more scam or shit projects. I know of Ternion. Great MVP, alreading getting to soft cap and all. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:51:28 PM

In this year ico's have lost its importance and STO has begun to gain popularity. May be more STO could strike the market this year, now it is very hard to predict the market. If there is a growth with bitcoin as well top listed coins, then ico's will progress. Until then it is good to invest on low price altcoins for a long term holding.
because of the security. The popularity will depend in any case because of the safety of the funds of investors who want to be confident in the prospects of the chosen project.
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 08:18:37 PM

Not very much good ICOs around righ now.  Undecided
Market is not the best situation to start an ICO, but you should definitely have a look at eGold Mining. They are registered in the US where the SEC has very strict rules to avoid abuse. That protects investors and is in general very useful for everyone.
Their CEO is also planning to offer his tokens in a later phase to everyone, even not accredited US investors. Only disadvantage: KYC is required.

https://www.egoldmining.com/

⁓ chenille! ⁓
SMOKEU

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:30:40 AM

no best ico for 2019,, but for IEO try to check Harmony, launching in binance as well.. solid development team

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
TH24EVER

Activity: 297
Merit: 4

telefy.finance[

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:40:37 PM

no best ico for 2019,, but for IEO try to check Harmony, launching in binance as well.. solid development team

Yeah, I fully agree with you. Harmony will be best project for income Smiley because of lounchpad.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:53:36 PM

Maybe you can consider these icos:
1. TRAVELVEE With $5M - $30M hard cap, and crowdsale currently with bonuses 20%
2. BLUENOTE, the world’s first blockchain-based energy efficiency protocol and Token Sale Active Now - 25% Bonus
3. Saturn.black, Liquidity provider for crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform, in Pre-sale stage currently

I don't think BlueNote was the best ICO project in January 2019 even this is not ICO it was Dobi Trade launchpad project. It's raised few million USD they said but still not added good exchange and still it's shit coin you can check out in dobitrade exchange current price.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:40:44 AM

I learnt that harmony is also coming up with plans to launch their project on binance, those who have successfully registered for their campaign must really be lucky as their campaign form is now closed now, although I leant that their bounty allocation is low, but at least it is better than those ICos that are scamming lots of hunters by not paying them.

Harmony will certainly pay their hunters this time around since they have been certified already by binance; I can’t really wait to invest in the project through binance IEO. I wish we can have more ICO project that will also migrate to IEO for us to fully recognize their legitimacy.
Greed Dev

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:19:42 AM

I learnt that harmony is also coming up with plans to launch their project on binance, those who have successfully registered for their campaign must really be lucky as their campaign form is now closed now, although I leant that their bounty allocation is low, but at least it is better than those ICos that are scamming lots of hunters by not paying them.

Harmony will certainly pay their hunters this time around since they have been certified already by binance; I can’t really wait to invest in the project through binance IEO. I wish we can have more ICO project that will also migrate to IEO for us to fully recognize their legitimacy.
Currently some projects now have such strategies. The ICO in conjunction with the IEO will help them reduce the cost of being listed on a good exchange. currently there are some good projects that are Xcrypt, Ecomi, Pdata, ...
We can see that the ICO market has been restored but it needs to be supported by the IEO. Anyway, bounty hunters like us will get the job back. This is amazing.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
priyutov

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:14:51 AM

I fully agree, IEO is gaining popularity now. By the way, I have been watching a good and promising project for a long time, they are going to hold IEO on the bitforex exchange soon. https://azbit.com
Buzlov

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:51:52 AM

I fully agree, IEO is gaining popularity now. By the way, I have been watching a good and promising project for a long time, they are going to hold IEO on the bitforex exchange soon. https://azbit.com

I've been watching the project, to carry out IEO's a good decision from the management of the project AZBIT.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:26:28 AM

Yes, even we have joined in many of the campaigns, which we didn't get paid even after they successfully raised through the ICO's. We don't know exactly what was their problems and at last, i find their main intention to cheat the bounty people and investors by scamming with the raised money. I hope we can find more secure with the IEO's.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:38:45 PM

Yes, even we have joined in many of the campaigns, which we didn't get paid even after they successfully raised through the ICO's. We don't know exactly what was their problems and at last, i find their main intention to cheat the bounty people and investors by scamming with the raised money. I hope we can find more secure with the IEO's.
Of course, I agree that it is IEO that is the best choice for the implementation of new projects, since investors and other participants of a project may receive certain guarantees to protect their assets.  But if we talk about ico companies, then in the beginning of 2019 there were certain companies that could have good prospects.  But since the market is still very weak, the results need to wait a little later.

HELLO EVERYONE.
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:38:26 AM

The trend of ICO is deing off gradually IEO  has taken over and there has been some unique and outstanding performing IRO since January which has given good ROI. IEO like BitTorrent,  matic, harmony, chromia all preformed well After listing

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:05:44 AM

The trend of ICO is deing off gradually IEO  has taken over and there has been some unique and outstanding performing IRO since January which has given good ROI. IEO like BitTorrent,  matic, harmony, chromia all preformed well After listing
well, for this year, I think ICO has been surpassed by the IEO. as you mentioned, but we don't know the potential of the ICO at this time, it could be that this year there will be an ICO that can defeat the IEO like bittorent, or harmony. but it seems to be very difficult, moreover the IEO has gotten popular.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████