Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:30:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I seem to be finding some reasonable posts.  (Read 699 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:45:54 PM

Some people make an investments on other platforms that is said crypto related but they only turn into a scam after they collected millions of Peso. People here are always easy to fool when it comes to money.

It happens to most most Africans too.  Reason is,  the high rate of poverty makes them to search for alternative ways of earning extra income and without proper guide they become victim of scammers. It happen to me once and that's why i use my spare time to host seminars, educating/informing youths interested in bitcoin related business on how to spot/avoid scams.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:50:03 PM

How about in asian countries would you mind to help also in conducting some research on how cryptocurrency could help?

I have read a post here somewhere that states most of the Asian people do not really know how to use English language and this is a complete barrier for the Asian people to join cryptocurrency. Even the local boards were not complete so it may not accommodate people whom now starts to join in cryptocurrency.

I just wonder how to help Asian people to enjoy this forum and cryptocurrency. Though OP you have started your FIT TO TALK ENGLISH FORUM that was so nice. Is it possible to integrate that here in this forum? If only theymos would consider since he/she is also considerate on other terms.

And congrtulations OP you have job well done in looking for post to be merited.

Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 04:00:40 PM

I'm having a major restructuring at the moment.

I've uninstalled the Blab merit source chat room due to lack of interest.
I've closed Ask-a-Legendary, and I'll continue that with the odd fake question by me when I feel like it.
I've closed registrations for Fit to Talk for the moment, but existing members are welcome, and encouraged to use it. I'll revamp the permissions, and I've added an image posting facility.
The MobileImg image hosting gallery is available for Fit to Talk members only.
Snow Eagles is still on hold, as is the ignore listing.
The Crypto Coin Tree investment project has it's own chat room, and is invitation only.

Fit to Talk is not suitable for integration with Bitcoin Talk, as too many of the rules are waived there. These include cross-language posting, and the use of Google translate. Members with weak English are encouraged to post on the English boards, and we will correct the English where possible. These practices would cause major problems if they were allowed in Bitcoin Talk.

I'll have another go at posting on my merit source blog soon, but at the moment I'm trying to associate a crypto-currency shop with the investment project.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:35:30 PM

Definitely spammers are loosing interest because of bearish cycle in the market ,merit system introduced has started showing its results ,new forum mates are concentrating on posting quality posts so that they can upgrade their rank .Further improvement on it is under process like ordering of topics according to the merits in a cycle of 24 hrs.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:04:07 PM

I wish we could get away from the obsession with merits. Most of the highly merited posts here are of little interest to me. I think the attitude, knowledge and contact of a poster is far more important than his merit awards. I don't understand why some posts are given merit, and I suspect that many don't understand some of my awards.

I don't really care if a poster wears socks with sandals, or can't use his little finger to control chopsticks. I do find it annoying if he wears his merits like a bling necklace.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:54:10 PM

I must say I am very moved by your interest in the oppression going on in developing countries where the leaders are getting fat of the masses especially in Nigeria where most of it citizens leaves in poverty and the government has refused to increase the minimum wage which is at the moment a minute $50 a month even with the treats by the Nigerian labour congress to go on strike if it's not increase to around $85 they government remains adamant a whole lot of oppression is going on in the country

There is a possible solution, lets vote out the current government in the person of Mr Buhari and vote in a man who has promise to regulate blockchain technology.I did a topic on politics and society boardt on this. Lets give him a chance. I know he isn't a saint but he's the best option right now. We can't afford to give another four year of our lives to the current government to continue ruling

I don't understand why some posts are given merit, and I suspect that many don't understand some of my awards.

Having excess smerit and emotions plays a big role in this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:42:07 PM

Can we have more threads about the South American and African economies, and the use of crypto-currencies to help members who are in countries with oppressive regimes. I'd also be interested in more comments about the ways for people to help family members in such countries.
Its good to see topics/threads like this for us to know the real situation of cryptocurrency in every country most especially in a country where the government are too corrupt and the banking industry as well. There are some countries in Asia also that I want to know how cryptocurrency works on their place.

Let's see if we can recruit more new members, and help them to avoid excessive bank charges taking money from payments destined to help family members.
Indeed, we should start helping our own family for them not to be taken advantage by the banks. I honestly started with this already, and luckily some of my family members are already showing some interest to adopt, maybe in the future they will come here so they can learn more. Banking system is really for their own interest, I'm glad that cryptocurrency is still alive to give us what we deserve.

I wish we could get away from the obsession with merits. Most of the highly merited posts here are of little interest to me. I think the attitude, knowledge and contact of a poster is far more important than his merit awards. I don't understand why some posts are given merit, and I suspect that many don't understand some of my awards.
Yeah, I still see people who are keep on asking about this one and saw some comments who don't even qualified for a merit and yet they still receive it in anyway. Let's all help each other here without expecting anything in return, let's spread the real news and more people will benefit on that, don't focus too much on your merit.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:50:49 PM

I don't really care if a poster wears socks with sandals, or can't use his little finger to control chopsticks. I do find it annoying if he wears his merits like a bling necklace.
There are two kind of merit makers here,
1.Few pwoplw making really useful posts inwhat they are better at.
2.Some people used to make posts for the sake of getting merits,which maybe worthy to merit but I am not sure this is the intention of merit system being introduced

Merits needs to be awarded when its needed,no matter of who is that poster. Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:25:49 AM

There are two kind of merit makers here,
1.Few pwoplw making really useful posts inwhat they are better at.
2.Some people used to make posts for the sake of getting merits,which maybe worthy to merit but I am not sure this is the intention of merit system being introduced

Merits needs to be awarded when its needed,no matter of who is that poster. Smiley
Misspelled Typo, will be less likely attractive to read. Anyway, there are many users that are always posting in this section knowing that many merit source are lurking and looking post to get send merit. This is why we can see many of users hanging around in this section. Obsession to get merits in inevitable.

Well there could be more reason other than that getting merit to brag about it. Some were just like to get merits in order to rank up and earn more in participating signature campaign. This is the very common reason why one always find a way to get merit. I did not say that I am not one of them but it looks like I am though. LOL
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:54:31 AM

Can we have more threads about the South American and African economies, and the use of crypto-currencies to help members who are in countries with oppressive regimes. I'd also be interested in more comments about the ways for people to help family members in such countries.
I'd love to hear more about these same things, but I'm going to tell you something.  People from all over Asia and Africa are writing on this forum all the time, and they're mostly very generic statements and don't give the reader any clue as to how crypto is being used in any of those places.  I was trying to figure out the extent to which bitcoin and Dash specifically were being used in Venezuela, where they're actually having a hyperinflation situation, and all I've ever seen were the news quotes from Hydrogen.  All the comments added nothing to any of it.

I'm from France but I'm a frequent traveler and decided recently that I'd take a look at the crypto scene in some of the countries I visit.
Hong Kong
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg49229512#msg49229512
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg49229575#msg49229575
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg49229624#msg49229624
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg49230275#msg49230275
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg49241629#msg49241629
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg49241656#msg49241656
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg49241670#msg49241670
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg49241702#msg49241702
NYC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg49423064#msg49423064

I'll keep doing that any chance I get but I agree it would be nice if people around the world shared their experiences.

About South America and Africa, I recently posted this in the WO thread (best thread for this kind of info if you ask me  Wink)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg48900780#msg48900780
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg49464801#msg49464801
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg49464849#msg49464849
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:41:44 PM

Just as I commented in a thread some minutes ago,its really been a good 2019 thus far for the bitcoin community in terms of post quality,and if we keep moving at this pace it wouldn't be long before the shitposters actually find less of threads their knowledge would be able to comprehend effectively

I can assure you that the seeming improvement is not actually out of improvement in quality but the 2018 price dip has served as a deterrent to all and sundry who rushed into bitcointalk just to make overnight cool cash. The forum now is kept going by those who really are interested in cryptocurrency. Those who are developing themselves as the technology and the market develops. In my hub, we use to be over 40 persons. now you hardly can meet 10 persons. So it is expected that the post quality will be seen to be improving because mature members are the ones contributing.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄