Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:44:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can DeepOnion hit ATH again?  (Read 660 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:05:26 AM

As long as there's a development for sure it will in time and of course with the help of bull market. Deeponion is one of the best airdrops thay ive seen however with this kind of situation only solid projects will survive and will hit its ATH unless it will be pumped by a group.
Pffrt (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:44:09 AM

As long as there's a development for sure it will in time and of course with the help of bull market.
I have never seen an active Dev team like as DeepOnion developer team. They are continuously working for the development of this project. Trying to implement the newest tech too. I recently have heard that they are planning to implement mimblewimble which can be a game changer technology for any of the privacy coin.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:53:35 AM

I was an early investor and made a quite good amount from DeepOnion last year. But unfortunately, I have invested again in July possibly and now I am in loss although, overall, I am in profit. Recently, in the dip I had bought more.
Its ATH was $17+. Is it possible to reach at ATH again from the current situation? The only reason I like this coin because of its active DEV team. They are very hard working.

The key to the project's success is an active and hard working dev team. So the most important condition is met.
At the moment, unfortunately, the market is very poor so you are not the only one who is in a similar situation. We all have to wait until the investors come with fresh money and the prices start growing again. Of course, DeepOnion can achieve another ATH, we only need patience.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:24:16 PM

all coins will reach ATH again, you just need to be patient and as long as the coin has a solid team it will happen.
you only need to wait for the next PUMP because the pump will not occur at any time there must be a drop.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:22:35 PM

Regardless of the fact that some people criticize the team, the project has been living for more than a year. During this time, many projects managed to start and collapse their activities. 2018 froze success or hide the flaws of many existing projects. Possible future market development will show what these projects are worth. Including DeepOnion.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:57:09 PM

Everything is possible , but each of us is waiting for upcoming bull run and I think deep onion will show positive trend during bull run.
I am not sure if it happens soon, but at least exit scam pump shoul occur Wink
Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:06:26 PM

You get losing capital at really high ATH, iam selling my Deeponion at 15$. You make a bad call, whent everone its time to sell why you buy. Dont buy a crypto whent he already up more than 1000-2000%.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pffrt (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:37:08 AM

Everything is possible , but each of us is waiting for upcoming bull run and I think deep onion will show positive trend during bull run.
I am not sure if it happens soon, but at least exit scam pump shoul occur Wink
I have managed to lessen my losing and average my buying because earlier before yesterday it was $0.13 and I bought 2 thousands. Now it is turned to $0.16 and I think it will also hit $0.20 latwr today. Thank you everyone for your response. I will now lock the thread and update my condition/decision later today.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: