Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHAINFORK] BLURRYCASH CPU ONLY NO POOLS CHAINFORK OF BLUR NETWORK  (Read 551 times)
bizshady (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:38:41 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 04:04:14 PM by bizshady

BLURRYCASH

This is a chain fork of Blur at block 266267.  This is a group of the community that believes that Blurs development is misguided and wants to right the course before its too late.

Holders of Blur can claim their coins on the Blurrycash network.

Please visit our website at https://blurrycash.com or join our discord https://discord.gg/QU2DeEu

Ticker: BLCH

Total Supply: 9223300.00 BLCH

Total Emission so far: Approx. 2360000.00

Premine:
The Devs of Blurrycash do not control the keys to the 300K premine.  
These are in the hands of the Blur developer.  
We want to save the project even though we do not control these coins.

Difficulty Target (Block Time): 1 Minute

This is a CPU ONLY NON POOL MINED coin ***NO POOLS***

Looking at you "Reserved for Pool" guys...

So come join us... or don't. Either way we plan to make Blurrycash what Blur can seemingly be not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keseoma

Activity: 495
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:47:42 PM

I'm confused

How the blur developer control the premined coins since it's a fork of Blur~~~

you mean the same team now run 2 chains for 1 coin ?

bizshady (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:01:55 PM

No.  This is a different team.  We have done a Chainfork at block 266267 and forked the network to a new network id at that block.  Coins mined before block 266267 will be valid on both chains.

This means however ever the Blur Dev controls keys to the second chains premine. 

Development of this project is community driven.
misterwiggles9

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:51:19 AM

This is an excellent idea.  I'll mine now while it's easy to find blocks!
ClashProject

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:15:38 AM

How do you make sure that there are no pools and CPU only mining? This coin uses CryptoNight/CNv1/CNv2 so I could just set up a private pool for me and my mates and let xmrig run on it.
Also, TAX is a currency that is (provable) CPU only. Modifications of XMR-Stak and pools etc are in development right now. How does your coin differentiate from that one, or from blur?
bizshady (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:07:45 PM

How do you make sure that there are no pools and CPU only mining? This coin uses CryptoNight/CNv1/CNv2 so I could just set up a private pool for me and my mates and let xmrig run on it.
Also, TAX is a currency that is (provable) CPU only. Modifications of XMR-Stak and pools etc are in development right now. How does your coin differentiate from that one, or from blur?

We cannot make sure of anything.  Just work towards that goal.  There is always going to be Developers working against this mission.

The problem is Blur wants to give up completely and embrace GPU's and ASICs.

Blurrycash does not so we forked to keep the project on track while we work towards the goal of GPU/FPGA/ASIC/POOL resistance.

I can tell you that we are looking into porting the current version of Cryptonight Adaptive (v4) from Nerva to help aide in this battle.
bizshady (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:15:18 PM

I have some old blur
does it has exchange?

welcome to join the new ANN share QICQ group 692050430
欢迎加入0day新币交流分享群  692050430

点击链接加入群聊【0day新币交流分享群】:https://jq.qq.com/?_wv=1027&k=5p4OLRf

It does not "Exchange" but you can use your wallet or Keys/Seed to open or restore on the Blurrycash network and any Blur you has before Block 266267 will be available.
ClashProject

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:52:42 PM

We cannot make sure of anything.  Just work towards that goal.  There is always going to be Developers working against this mission.

The problem is Blur wants to give up completely and embrace GPU's and ASICs.

Blurrycash does not so we forked to keep the project on track while we work towards the goal of GPU/FPGA/ASIC/POOL resistance.

I can tell you that we are looking into porting the current version of Cryptonight Adaptive (v4) from Nerva to help aide in this battle.

Blur even states in their announcement that they use cryptonight adaptive, so I dont see the point.
I like CPU-only coins, but point is, I'm sure I could port xmr-stak over to your coin and run it on a private pool. The pool wouldnt even be difficult, porting it over would be pain.
But that doesnt mean its unlikely. Its just that if the devs wont do it themselves, it can be that someone else will sell it or use it for their rigs only to pull a nice 51% attack.
I'm interested in seeing where this project goes, in case you need any help, you can contact me via the official tax channels.
misterwiggles9

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:26:02 PM

This project looking better and better alternative to blur every day.
serenabiel

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:14:26 AM

Dont you have telegram group
MXshineTrading

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:05:56 AM

Consider list? We are MXshine exchange http://www.mxshine.com/