Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with titan one coin redemption  (Read 10319 times)
drbitcoinve (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:48:00 AM

A discussion requires two parties. I have provided all the needed info to clarify what happened here. I thank Tim Fillmore for his outstanding handling of this intent of scam. I confirm the procedures to validate the ownership of the coin are just perfect and worked perfectly in this ocassion.

I consider this issue FINISHED and SOLVED.

DrBitcoinVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:06:00 AM

drbitcoinve I have one last question.
this picture, was it suggested to you to be done by Pichotklasa or was it for a TitanBTC fake representative over telegram.

if you could provide some sort of chat log for proof even better.
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:37:11 PM

1. our communication was face to face and we both know it.

All the communication happened face to face? You just flew to Peru and randomly approached some dude there and wanted to buy his Titan 1 BTC 2fa coin?

teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:31:52 PM

Anduck oh you again ? Hello.
Seems like from all the people around you are the only one asking questions which had already answer.
Actually I do answer this few times, and there is almost 8 pages in 2 different threads to find your answer for the very same questions again and again.
For 6th time, I didn't travel specially to meet this guy, I travel to Peru for different reasons and not specially and only to meet this person.

To teeGUMES, this pictures were provided to me also with TXT file in flash drive.
Those pictures were taken before we meet ( I guess ).
Because in first place when he realized the coin is double funded and started his plan, he already made his scam plan in few parts so it can be successful.
I will repeat myself again, this is planed scam and planed before we meet.
Its just I were the guy who take the bite.
drbitcoinve is really convincing person and he know what he's doing.
I don't expect him to do wrong move because so far his acts were brilliant and just in time.
This scam is not a daily/hourly challenge, this is plan from at least 1-2 weeks before he find a victim.
This was the only opportunity for him to actually take the total amount from the double funded coin.
He know I wont be able to unload my coin because its double funded and had all the time needed to setup a perfect plan, prepare thread on this forum, contact titanbtc and also fabricate fake conversation using two telegrams.
Sadly I exchanged few pms with TitanBTC and seems like their ego cannot force the truth.
The hours I give to TitanBTC to refund me is ticking away, and this will go to reddit and many other forums and websites.
In matter of fact I have few surprised in the end for all of you which is PM's from TitanBTC which will become public.
All of you will be highly surprised how the owner of TitanBTC washing his hands.

Just hush, you locked your thread after dodging all of the questions because " hOw CaN fOrUm MeMbERs dO AnYTHiNg To HeLp yOu"

Now I seen drbitcoinve come back and I want to see if these questions can be answered by him. Sick of your walls of text that don't explain anything. Even if you were scammed its getting harder and harder to even give a shit about you.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 03:41:30 PM

For 6th time, I didn't travel specially to meet this guy, I travel to Peru for different reasons and not specially and only to meet this person.

Ok your supposed trip had other activities, that's fine. But how DID you meet that person? Who initiated the contact and how? You said it was a week ago, so New Year's day?

Again, the more you obfuscate such basic details with walls of text the more you look like a scammer, if there's still any doubt on that.
TitanBTC

Activity: 366
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:15:55 PM

Pichotklasa is welcome to release any PMs I had with him. 

I told him that I would pay him to come forward with the truth.  I did so in the hopes that he would reveal some aspects of real life identity so that I can evaluate bringing criminal charges against him.

If you, the forum members would like me to continue responding here, please PM me.  I'm happy to answer all questions at your request, but i'm afraid we're legitimizing a criminal's attempt at perpetrating a fraud by continuing to engage.

neuromancer4867

Activity: 86
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:47:03 PM

I have a 2012/2013 Titan that I need help redeeming. I have emailed Titan through the website form but no response for several weeks. Please PM me!
neuromancer4867

Activity: 86
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:56:42 PM

No reply from support email for over 2 months, no reply from TitanBTC here (PM) for 3 weeks, and no reply to this thread. I'm pretty ready to call them scammers by now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: