Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange Listing Prices  (Read 806 times)
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:24:53 AM

Based on how much volume at their exchange itself, never worried about some altcoin have different price each exchange bitcoin, but you have look how much volume transaction there, maybe when price is higher still less volume of transaction.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:59:40 AM
Merited by Distinctin (3)

Hi. I was wondering if you have some ideas on where it would be possible to do a paid coin listing? Maybe someone has a list of exchange listing prices or something like that? I'm looking for some exchange that could generate at least 5K volume per day for a new coin. So far I know CryptoBridge is charging 3 BTC.

I know the following:

CryptoBridge: 3 BTC.
BITIBU: 0.5 BTC.
Why don't you try Idex, I see Idex is a good exchange and good volume if your token is well known. And I hear some people say that the idex listing fee is only 1 BTC
OP is talking about his new coin, IDEX does not list coin AFAIK, it only list ETH tokens.
I don't know it's 1 BTC also, I thought it's lower than that or free, because they are decentralized exchange.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:06:40 AM

Have you check on these page https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/
That is a list of the cryptocurrency market. But I don't know how much the fees to list the coins or the tokens. But maybe you can visit one by one of the market and contact their support system to ask about the fees. In that page, you can see how much the volume in 24H, 7D, 30D and other things you might need. I hope it helps you.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:01:08 AM

Binance offers a a good service when it comes to exchange but they are expensive. I mean way expensive.
Now, if you want your target to be met then it is a good investment with them.
If not, then try to win a voting system of this known exchange and maybe you could win a free listing with them.
Just sharing.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:21:01 PM

Binance offers a a good service when it comes to exchange but they are expensive. I mean way expensive.
Now, if you want your target to be met then it is a good investment with them.
If not, then try to win a voting system of this known exchange and maybe you could win a free listing with them.
Just sharing.
I recently watched an interview with a representative of Binance and he said that good projects that have the potential they can add to their exchange for free.
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:04:24 PM

I recently watched an interview with a representative of Binance and he said that good projects that have the potential they can add to their exchange for free.

Yes, he said that. But Binance has the strict criteria to choose a "potential" and "good" project. I think these projects have to have an active team and a strong community behind.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:08:59 PM

Yes, he said that. But Binance has the strict criteria to choose a "potential" and "good" project. I think these projects have to have an active team and a strong community behind.
Of course, the project must be really good and the team dev must have a clean history. In 1000 projects, only a few projects meet their standards. It is difficult to be listed in binance

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:10:10 PM

It is a good idea if anybody can provide a list of prices so we can recommend, it to the developers of the coin that we have invested or promoted, but if the price has successfully reached the softcap or hardcap, the developers can manage to list their coins in the top exchange like Kucoin.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 07:51:46 PM

Hi. I was wondering if you have some ideas on where it would be possible to do a paid coin listing? Maybe someone has a list of exchange listing prices or something like that? I'm looking for some exchange that could generate at least 5K volume per day for a new coin. So far I know CryptoBridge is charging 3 BTC.

I know the following:

You can apply for LATOKEN as they have a good volume and I'm not sure for the listing price and i think it's not that expensive. And also you can try to get listed on Bitmart as they have a good volume per day. And also you can achieve more than 5k per day volume if the tokens have demand and real world use case.
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:16:55 PM

it is very expensive because there are no guarantees that your coin will be traded at normal prices

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:26:04 PM

I know the following:

You can apply for LATOKEN as they have a good volume and I'm not sure for the listing price and i think it's not that expensive. And also you can try to get listed on Bitmart as they have a good volume per day. And also you can achieve more than 5k per day volume if the tokens have demand and real world use case.
New projects don't want to pay for listing in big exchanges. It is not secret information that gigant exchanges charge fees for reserving place for token listing even before ICO. In gold times of cryptocurrency all this steps are understandable but same amounts are not actual anymore under current market conditions. Sometimes i cant understand bounty hunter who cries with fool questions like "when binance" Smiley
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:00:17 AM

I know the following:

Well, some exchanges are generating much volume in their exchange with bot, so it is not guarantee that your volume is real.
But big exchanges that have a real volume are have big listing fee for a new coin. Except you have an existing product in your coin project.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:24:34 AM

Listing is one of the issues crypto is facing ,this is my I don't blame developers that have huge premine on there coins ,so they will have enough cash to get the coin listed ,yet people complains a lot if a coin is not listed sooner ,gone are the days when free listing exist I hope something will be done about this issue so day

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:37:07 AM

Well, I guess they have their contract that will going to support the partnership between the exchange listing and the project. Where in this case, the project is usually paying the exchange in return I guess? or vise versa.
Hunnykaushal31

Activity: 92
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:35:46 AM

To get listing price on exchange we have to contact them personally through their website.

There are many scammers who impersonate to be exchange member and scam people. Be aware of them.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:52:37 AM

I'm looking for some exchange that could generate at least 5K volume per day for a new coin.
I believe you only need to generate trading volume for your new coin and exchange will never work on enforcing/suggesting their customers to trade your coin. It means you need to promote your coin to be attractive enough for traders so that they will get into your coin and may get you the required volume.

I was wondering if you have some ideas on where it would be possible to do a paid coin listing?
Only very few exchanges are having free listing and most others are charging a big amount for listing your coin into their trading platform. This must be the prime income stream for any exchange.

Maybe someone has a list of exchange listing prices or something like that?
You can create your own list by contacting each and every exchange on your preferences. If you check in any exchange, you can find the link for "listing". Just follow it.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:05:18 AM

Most of the exchanges accept the handling fee of the project, there are almost no exceptions, and the amount of each item is not fixed, so listing the price here is meaningless.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:31:55 AM

Guys. very interesting, maybe somebody in the know, tell me how much charge exchange Binance for listing coins new projects?
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:09:22 AM

Guys. very interesting, maybe somebody in the know, tell me how much charge exchange Binance for listing coins new projects?
What do you mean, do the transfer fee tokens to the market or the cost of listing new tokens to enter binance? if the transfer fee to binance all depends on the nominal amount on the token and the fee will be charged according to the platform and if for the cost of listing the new token on binance, of course on page 1 it has been well explained, please read again.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:26:19 AM

Each exchange does have a different token fee, and the new token must indeed be able to fulfill to be exchanged.
Usually, more popular exchanges will be more expensive and have high volume.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: