Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me why I should invest in Cardano / ADA  (Read 349 times)
Paycheck (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:06:17 PM

I've been buying up a few altcoins at the market low prices of the past month.  Currently HODLing Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, and Stellar.

I've been reviewing topics here and elsewhere, and I see Cardano / ADA mentioned now and then as one to buy.

The question is, why?  What potential does it have?  What is it good for?  What can it do that other coins can't? 

I really don't care about the long term viability of any coin, all I care about is how much money I can make.  According to its history on coinmarketcap, Cardano only ever popped over $1 for a couple days in very early 2018.

If I bought at the current price of five cents and waited, it might get back to a dollar for a nice 20x gain, but I want more.  And what if it doesn't pop again in the next bull run?  Why would it pop?  What if it just trickles off into nothingness like 98% of other coins? 

Tell me why I should buy it.
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:46:51 PM

If you are expecting for more than a 20x return on your investment then i think you are living in a dream world.

Sure some coins will turn 20+ in 2019 but predicting which will do so is impossible. Anyone who tells you they can is lying to you.

But if you want to get rich then you need to be investing in HoloChain  Cool
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:21:57 AM

a coin needs two aspects to continue to increase and survive. that is a good and solit development team, then enough funding for the development. and ADA has both aspects. so ADA will continue to increase and survive.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:49:57 AM

Every people should not invest in cryptocurrency for a long time due to the fluctuating trends, just like Cardano. Just be sure you are not putting all your money.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 12:59:08 PM

I don't think anyone will tell you to buy Cardano when you want to get 20x profit, I just don't think that could happend, twice or five times profit might still be happened, but 20x.. meh, if it was a traditional investment you might get it if you hold it for 10-30 years, but no one really knows what will happen with crypto and it is very risky, so do not put your hope too high man.

RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:13:44 PM

I've been buying up a few altcoins at the market low prices of the past month.  Currently HODLing Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, and Stellar.

I've been reviewing topics here and elsewhere, and I see Cardano / ADA mentioned now and then as one to buy.

The question is, why?  What potential does it have?  What is it good for?  What can it do that other coins can't? 

I really don't care about the long term viability of any coin, all I care about is how much money I can make.  According to its history on coinmarketcap, Cardano only ever popped over $1 for a couple days in very early 2018.

If I bought at the current price of five cents and waited, it might get back to a dollar for a nice 20x gain, but I want more.  And what if it doesn't pop again in the next bull run?  Why would it pop?  What if it just trickles off into nothingness like 98% of other coins? 

You want to make a lot of money, and find good and cheap altcoin, then ADA course is a great option for you to invest. ADA is currently very low and hard to go lower, this is the most reasonable buying area possible in 2019

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:18:07 PM

Investment should only be needed because the current market is difficult to predict and ADA is among them. Personally, I still see that ADA is a good project and has been developing widely in recent times, so the investment consideration at this time is a good choice because I highly appreciate the development team of They and their communities are tending to keep the ADA for long-term goals
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:23:02 PM

In fact, I think that investing simply does not make sense, since today, apart from waiting for a good product, this project does not carry anything else. Therefore, I see no reason to invest there.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:30:08 PM

This year, the Cardano team made a lot of technical updates and also entered into many partnerships. so this coin is definitely alive and it will grow when the bull market will come
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:36:53 PM

There are some coins in the market. These coins can annoy people. For example, XRP and ADA are such. They do not fit the expectations of the market. Unexpectedly, their prices may rise  and unexpectedly as they fall. I recommend that you stay away for your health.
infarterr

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:42:26 PM

there is nothing to say, if you are still hesitant to buy ADA coins then don't make a purchase, there is no 100% guarantee to go up in price even though there are many predictions, if you are more sure to buy another then it is better.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:56:22 PM

You are worried too much if it don't go in the bull run.

The best thing that you should do is to think of 100 times before buying this coin. And recently though I don't hold this coin, I've seen this article.

Cardano most actively developed cryptocurrency in 2018, bitcoin not even in top 50

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:55:34 AM

This may not be the best time to buy a coin.
I think the cryptocurrency in the first quarter of 2019 may continue to depreciate, so I think I need to wait patiently for the next opportunity to buy coins. But perhaps the cryptocurrency market will suddenly rise, and if the cryptocurrency market suddenly rises above $5,000, then you can buy coins.

dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:59:03 AM

You are worried too much if it don't go in the bull run.

The best thing that you should do is to think of 100 times before buying this coin. And recently though I don't hold this coin, I've seen this article.

Cardano most actively developed cryptocurrency in 2018, bitcoin not even in top 50

Actually, I don't agree with you.

Cryptocurrencies still can be profitable. In this worst situation, true investment is getting profit to investors.

For example Ripple, Waves and these days TRX. Even BTC price falls, didn't affect XRP rise. And after Waves. I think, it still profitable. But now, it needs info and attention.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:53:28 AM

20x? If you really count on it, then I have bad news for you. Your expectations are far from reality, and the fact that you are asking others to find reasons why you should invest means that you didn’t carry out your own analysis, I suppose you also chose other coins on someone’s advice.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:17:07 AM

In my opinion nobody can tell you for sure that the exact coin will give you the huge profit. You should better pay attention to the developing aspect and technical side of the platform or coin. Lots of people may consider the coin to be perspective and you may see some aspects that made you hesitate, so just listen to your mind, at least you will not regret after. But in case you want to buy and get guaranteed high profit rapidly, you should better not forget that the crypto market is unpredictable and may surprise you both in nevative and positive way. As for me I think that the ADA is a perspective coin, and nowadays has lots of pluses, more than minuses, but to invest in it or not it is only your choice.
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 11:32:23 AM

one thing I know from cardano is cheap coins that are similar to ethereum, with fast transaction speeds. although the platform is still the best for ethereum. but in many articels it says that cardano is the next generation ethereum

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:41:44 AM

If you want to invest in cardano (ADA) then invest with long term goal as they are developing their ecosystem step by step. They have huge community supports and followers and their team background is also good. If you are long term investors than invest in ADA without hesitation as the price will grow gradually in upcoming times.

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:49:54 AM

I think that low-cost purchases of promising altcoins can lead to higher profits when the bull market comes.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:14:35 PM

I would not advise you now to invest in this project as now it is far from the best time and it is better to wait until the price starts rising again

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: