Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅ [ANN] Receive 2 million POOL during donation and join free airdrop! ✅✅  (Read 1207 times)
POOL Tokens (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:46:26 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 08:14:11 AM by POOL Tokens

WEBSITE         BITCOINTALK         AIRDROP         TWITTER         TELEGRAM         WHITEPAPER

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keseoma

Activity: 495
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:54:46 PM

that's a social contest app link

here is more info:  pooltoken.me

Do you have any plan for exchange listing ? 

bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:57:22 PM

I don't see about your team
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:12:02 PM

so basically you are running airdrop program here, nothing more nothing less. and you will hope that people will buy your tokens??? what would be the value of your token if based from the roadmap, you are only running airdrop as the only program to be executed? it is very clear that this is the only task that you want to do.
POOL Tokens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:28:04 PM

so basically you are running airdrop program here, nothing more nothing less. and you will hope that people will buy your tokens??? what would be the value of your token if based from the roadmap, you are only running airdrop as the only program to be executed? it is very clear that this is the only task that you want to do.

So the idea is to let other airdrops pay to promote their aidrop trough POOL! Or if the project is really good we will add our refferal link. With this income we buy back POOL Tokens and so everyone receives its reward!
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:45:28 PM

So the idea is to let other airdrops pay to promote their aidrop trough POOL! Or if the project is really good we will add our refferal link. With this income we buy back POOL Tokens and so everyone receives its reward!

The foundation seems weak Dev. Sorry to say that. But most projects running an airdrop program don't really last long. Once the airdrop hunters sold their part, they're gone. You know that, right? Although you are running it in a monthly basis, still there's no reason for them to hold their coins. How are traders going to buy your tokens if they don't see any value at the end? Just for you to think about.
POOL Tokens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:13:26 PM

The foundation seems weak Dev. Sorry to say that. But most projects running an airdrop program don't really last long. Once the airdrop hunters sold their part, they're gone. You know that, right? Although you are running it in a monthly basis, still there's no reason for them to hold their coins. How are traders going to buy your tokens if they don't see any value at the end? Just for you to think about.

I don't know if traders will buy the coin. Who will need to buy are the once that want to promote their airdrop! They will indirectly pay to the people that join their airdrop! Or i will buy back the coins myself in case off referral income!
POOL Tokens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:16:25 PM

I don't see about your team

I'm the only one with knowledge the rest is just supporting staff! So not to much of a team!
BeeCoins

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:02:34 AM

If i donate 0.2 ETH will i be for sure the highest bidder or how does it work exactly?
POOL Tokens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:17:10 AM

If i donate 0.2 ETH will i be for sure the highest bidder or how does it work exactly?

We can only know this as soon the donation period is over. That will be in less then 40 hours 8th of January 23:59:59 UTC Time!
Mr. Pavel

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:27:09 AM

Really. Why is there so little time allocated for this event? In just two days it turns out, many people just can not even see it and do not take part.
praveen_nayak_k

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:29:35 AM

Why generate a distinct token, as opposed to using Bitcoin?
Are POOL Tokens transferable?
Where are POOL Tokens traded?
What is the distribution of tokens?
POOL Tokens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:37:41 AM

Could you at least make it more transparently?

Do you have any suggestions on how i can make it more transparent?
POOL Tokens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:41:42 AM

Really. Why is there so little time allocated for this event? In just two days it turns out, many people just can not even see it and do not take part.

When members donate they don't want to wait to much time to receive their tokens that is why!
POOL Tokens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:46:56 AM

Why generate a distinct token, as opposed to using Bitcoin?
Are POOL Tokens transferable?
Where are POOL Tokens traded?
What is the distribution of tokens?

Because this token has a different goal then Bitcoin!
Yes you can transfer this Token.
For now on forkdelta! We hope to get listed on mercatox!
200 million POOL!

For more information please check the POOl website https://www.pooltoken.me
ICOBank

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 11:04:31 AM

Why so short the donation program already ends tomorrow?
POOL Tokens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:10:23 AM

People don't like to wait to long to receive the reward for their donation that is why!
vothuy0708

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:30:56 AM

Tối muốn biết mã thông báo khi nào được liệt kê lên sàn?
POOL Tokens (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:44:44 AM

Tối muốn biết mã thông báo khi nào được liệt kê lên sàn?

Please keep it in english! Anway i translated and the question was: I want to know the token when listed on the floor? I think floor you mean exchange! This will happen after the donation period! If it becomes a big success! And it will probably get listed to mercatox then!
BeeCoins

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:48:25 AM

People don't like to wait to long to receive the reward for their donation that is why!

Ok this is actually a good reason!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: