Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Yiimp based 0.05.% fee multiple stratums] thepool.life Now with Faucets!  (Read 418 times)
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 344
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 08:52:43 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2019, 12:27:41 PM by cryptopool.builders

Come and mine your favorite coins on https://thepool.life

• Multiple world-wide stratum servers to give you the best mining experience you can get.
  • 0.05% mining fee on all coins that we offer.
  • Payouts are made automatically every hour for all balances above 0.0125.
  • Multi server configuration running on dedicated hardware.
  • Dedicated support staff.
  • Join our Discord Channel!

we now offer faucets for most of the coins mined on our pool! Payouts are instant on the next found block. And you can claim your free coins every 6 hours!

New pool promotion starts tomorrow! Starting tomorrow March 15th through April 15th mine any of our coins and 1 user from each coin will be selected to receive the mining fees for that coin. Every coin on the pool there will be 1 winner selected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 05:17:45 PM

tons of new coins added, come and checkout https://thepool.life
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 06:38:02 PM

February promotion on thepool.life
Mine any of our coins during the month of February and have a chance to win 0.1 BTC worth of that coin!

To win all you have to do is mine any of our coins from now until February 28th 2019. On Saturday March 2nd one random wallet will be selected as the winner.
0.1BTC worth of the winning wallets mined coin will be purchased and then sent to the selected address.
Good luck and happy mining!

*If the winning wallets coin is not on any exchange, the winning wallet will be posted here and the user will have to verify ownership. Once ownership is verified the winner will be asked to supply their BTC wallet to collect the winnings.

We will also be posting the BTC wallet address soon that will be holding the 0.1 BTC winnings in it.
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 05:39:11 AM

Our Facebook and Twitter pages are now live at https://www.facebook.com/mine.thepool.life/ and https://twitter.com/thepool_life.

We have updated all of our ports to be NiceHash compatible. So you should no longer have to use the d=. Please post to our discord support channel any delta issues you may have so that we can continue to fine tune the stratums.

Our 0.1 BTC giveaway is still ongoing! And we are adding new coins daily. So come check out https://thepool.life today!
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 06:48:26 AM

Fixed payout issues with a couple of the new coins added, everything should be working well. Thanks for reporting and happy mining!

Make sure to join our Twitter, Discord, and Facebook pages!
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 07:56:18 PM

Tomorrow March 2nd at 3pm EST is when our miner winner will be announced. Doing a address dump now and removing any staff addresses. Stay tuned for the winner!
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 08:10:52 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2019, 05:12:38 AM by cryptopool.builders

We now offer faucets for most of the coins mined on our pool! Payouts are instant on the next found block. And you can claim your free coins every 6 hours!
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 05:12:51 AM

New pool promotion starts tomorrow! Starting tomorrow March 15th through April 15th mine any of our coins and 1 user from each coin will be selected to receive the mining fees for that coin. Every coin on the pool there will be 1 winner selected.
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 04:56:58 AM

We have doubled our mining base over the last week! Thank you to everyone that is mining with us. If you haven't tried mining with us yet I invite you to check us out. If your favorite coin isn't listed message us on discord and we will get it added for you.

WolfTronCoin

Activity: 452

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:50:09 PM

Hi. Why can not I mine VLC with my l3 + antminers in your pool?
Papa_Panda

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:39:46 AM

You are crooks, you steal blocks! I have proof. There is a coin where there are only 6 working pools. The total hashrate 2.6Gh is scattered in pools and matches these 6 pools. I mine on your bullet at a speed of 250mh, from your total 400mh. In statistics, miningpoolstats Slipped blocks solo somewhere 2 out of 10%+-. As soon as I left your pool, miningpoolstats statistics became even and not a single block without a pool name passed. Those blocks that were untitled you stole!

I don’t know how to upload a photo here, but if the moderator asks, I can provide them
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 02:53:46 AM

which coin are you referring to?
Papa_Panda

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:01:21 AM

Taonacoin 6 pools, if everything is folded, will be pulled out exactly 2.6gh I gave you 250mh. 400 of your mh. As soon as I left your pool, the solo blocks were out of statistics, and there shouldn't have been any! The entire hashrate is scattered across these 6 pools and miningpoolstats statistics show all of them.

It is a pity that I spent time on such scammers like you.
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 03:13:48 AM

Well sorry you feel that way, but I can guarantee you that the pool isnt stealing any blocks.
Papa_Panda

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:15:30 AM

Scammer, you can not delete your Facebook page. And also this scam immediately set up mining in a solo! He threw 300mh in solo, so that miningpoolstats statistics would show.
16.9% unknown

I have all the screenshots, that nobody dug this coin in the solo, after my post a solo miner immediately appeared.
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 03:26:02 AM

our facebook page is not deleted, i deleted your comment on an irrelevant post. even replied to your message on facebook. Just like Im not deleting your comment here. And your more then welcome to look at https://thepool.life/site/block?id=1561 to see who the finder of the blocks are. 
Papa_Panda

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:32:55 AM

Let's call the moderator together and I'll give him all the evidence and screenshots. Do you mind? And the moderator on Bitcointalk will already say his opinion.
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 03:33:41 AM

post the screen shots here.
cryptopool.builders (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 04:06:35 AM

well its been 30 min since i asked you to post your screen shots. Im going to bed, ill check in the AM if you have them posted yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: