Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins do you like to trade the most?  (Read 1078 times)
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:21:04 PM

for sure, if I am personally a bitcoin and ethereum for me to trade, but in a long-term way such as a holder, the problem is that I review long-term trading and to get the benefits we want is very easy

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:25:43 PM

Personally I focus on ETH and bitcoin only because when coin that reach top 5 in coincapmarket have massive capitalization market.
It means that the chance of getting pump or dump are difficult compare with lower amount of total capt.market

So far I made great profit !

Smiley
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:10:50 PM

Personally I focus on ETH and bitcoin only because when coin that reach top 5 in coincapmarket have massive capitalization market.
It means that the chance of getting pump or dump are difficult compare with lower amount of total capt.market

That must be a good strategy for choosing the coins for trading. Even I am also following coinmarketcap, usually I just filter out the heavily circulating and unlimited supply based coins. Also, I am going for up to top 50 coins in that listing. Even I am not an active trader, I just want to make sure not making any big mistakes out of hurry. When we will be studying more, the idea we will be getting is always helpful one for most market situations.

I do trade this way digibyte in bitterx. I got knowing about this coin after bittrex's feature of showing high volume coin on top. I am not recommending it to this community but just stating how I am choosing by making sure that I am sticking with fundamentals of crypto space.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:03:09 PM

Depending  on the market trend, presently since this year began ETH has been the coin I traded the most followed  by Bitcoin, I usually trade some Altcoin already in coinmarket base on there roadmap, volume on the exchange and past track record  about the Altcoin.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:46:47 PM

Very Good and the most important question. At the moment you can trade with Ethereum is now a golden opportunity. Now eth price very low. So i  suggest, at this time eth is the best coin for the trade
Yeah, this can be a good trade for short just like before I make a good profit by trading with ETH hopefull it will happen again with me. I’m currently trading with XRP and ETH because this two coins are keep on pumping and dumping which can be a good trend for a trader like me.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:53:49 PM

Yes.I also do the same.I'm still bitcoin and ethereum fanatic inspite of their low prices at the moment.I know they both have great potentials so i chose not to quit trading from them.Though the profit is not that big like in 2017,but i'm glad i'm still gaining profit from them.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:18:35 PM

Are you into trading? What coins do you like to trade the most and what's your trading startegy?

Of course bitcoin in ethereum for long trade hold, for the daily trade nithing specific coin to choose which have potentially to gave  profits for day to day trading couns analysis base on the flow chart of exchange where i use to trade.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:58:19 PM

Right now, I am loving with NPXS trading! This coin is very special for me. Because when I stopped trading, signature campaign and other crypto works because of sudden wallet hack, that time one of my friends suggested me to trade with NPXS and restart the journey with it! From then to now, I am making good profits from NPXS! So, Pundix is my most favorite coin for trading!

BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:59:44 AM

so far, I only trade between bitcoin and ETH. well, I did that after selling the altcoin assets that I had. however, sometimes I wait for the right price to sell my altcoin assets before making it bitcoin, or eth. for now, I'm still thinking of starting to hold my assets into XRP.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:12:43 PM

for sure, if I am personally a bitcoin and ethereum for me to trade, but in a long-term way such as a holder, the problem is that I review long-term trading and to get the benefits we want is very easy
I also trade in Bitcoin and Ethereum. actually I prefer to trade on coins in the top marketcap. because in my opinion it will be much safer.
rather than trading on small coins that are very vulnerable to manipulation. at least the coins in the top marketcap have more trust and avoid scams..
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:43:35 PM

Are you into trading? What coins do you like to trade the most and what's your trading startegy?

The coins that I trade most are bitcoin, ethereum and ripple which belong to the top cryptocurrencies and there are many reason behind that. My first reason is they have huge volume in market. Second is they are well known cryptocurrencies and last they much unstable than other cryptocurrencies.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:56:21 PM

I do trade this way digibyte in bitterx. I got knowing about this coin after bittrex's feature of showing high volume coin on top. I am not recommending it to this community but just stating how I am choosing by making sure that I am sticking with fundamentals of crypto space.
I have been watching that coin for long time (if I remember correctly I have mined it in 2014) and now it is trading between 260 satoshi to 310 satoshi but other than it is being listed on bittrex and having some good volume some days, I could not find any other reason why I should choose that coin. I mean did you check its future plans on and current progress ? Did any merchant/payment processor is accepting this coin.

I rarely go for trading new altcoins but I love this kind of sharing of your experience and findings. Let me go for studying this coin. If it will be having reasons, I may join with you in same platform.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:26:34 PM

so far, I only trade between bitcoin and ETH. well, I did that after selling the altcoin assets that I had. however, sometimes I wait for the right price to sell my altcoin assets before making it bitcoin, or eth. for now, I'm still thinking of starting to hold my assets into XRP.
Just like mine.I also trade bitcoin and ethereum because i believe these two are still the best coins with great potentials when it comes to trading or even holding.Their prices might be quite low at the moment but once i see a good price increase for them and a great opportunity to trade again,then i will definitely start trading again.For now,i am still in a holding process just to minimize losses.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:55:16 PM

I usually don’t trade with bitcoin because I treat btc as my precious coin so mostly I trade with eth and other coins that I see potential for some growth. Do your trading base on the price movement and don’t have any favorite coin to trade because every coin can go base on you plan and strategies.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:01:22 PM

I am currently DGB coin tranding lately, and my tranding strategy is that I buy Bitcoin Down (because altcoin will follow down) and sell when bitcoin rises (altcoin follows rising prices) that's all my strategy is quite simple
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:33:22 AM

I also trade in Bitcoin and Ethereum. actually I prefer to trade on coins in the top marketcap. because in my opinion it will be much safer. rather than trading on small coins that are very vulnerable to manipulation. at least the coins in the top marketcap have more trust and avoid scams
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:00:41 PM

To do the trade I prefer to choose a type of coin that has a high trading volume and has been approved in many exchanges. The reason I chose the altcoin that has been approved in many exchanges is because sometimes I also take the opportunity to arbitrate. I do either long term or short term according to market conditions.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:39:17 PM

To do the trade I prefer to choose a type of coin that has a high trading volume and has been approved in many exchanges. The reason I chose the altcoin that has been approved in many exchanges is because sometimes I also take the opportunity to arbitrate. I do either long term or short term according to market conditions.

I prefer to trade more than other currency I prefer only Bitcoin for stable income otherwise other currencies will not give the profit that we are expected may not be possible in sometime that's why I am saying Bitcoin trading is always profitable.
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:28:22 PM

prefer ethereum because this coin innovation seems to continue to grow, with the existence of tokens and smart contracts launched by Ethereum. All fields of technology and business can use it to launch the ICO. ETH prices are expected to continue to soar due to the increasing number of DApps, use of tokens, and communities that support them.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:49:52 PM

i prefer those project which are innovative can become big in future rather than just going for currently hyped coins.mostly i like new blockchain platform coin which are developing ledger with new protocol such as qtum,waves,stratis,neo,etc and i focused on increasing their quantity rather than cashing it out or exchanging it for btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: