Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PoL] Sparklemobile -Network of quality local auto detailers [AIRDROP]  (Read 31225 times)
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:17:26 AM

Good morning community, was serfing the Web and met Sparkle with pretty interesting and fresh idea. But I would like to get deeper, is anyone here to assist me a bit?

Hello there, sir! Sure. I am not from the team, though I am really into Sparkle, so may try to help you out in here Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Movikshp

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:20:38 AM

Hello there, sir! Sure. I am not from the team, though I am really into Sparkle, so may try to help you out in here Wink

Thank you. Well, can you please once again clarify what exactly Sparkle deals with? Am I right that they help users to locate professional local automotive detailers?
mikeormike

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:23:05 AM

Thank you. Well, can you please once again clarify what exactly Sparkle deals with? Am I right that they help users to locate professional local automotive detailers?

Yes, you are absolutely right. Sparklemobile seeks to connect its users with a network of local professional automotive detailers that provide high quality mobile detailing services Wink So they are stepping into truly in-demand market, I would say
Movikshp

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:25:14 AM

Yes, you are absolutely right. Sparklemobile seeks to connect its users with a network of local professional automotive detailers that provide high quality mobile detailing services Wink So they are stepping into truly in-demand market, I would say

Hmm, this sounds great. You know, after every winter I find new scratches on my car and I should always spend much time on reading the reviews and choosing the detailing centers.. So I believe Sparkle can really simplify the process for everyone
mikeormike

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:27:10 AM

Hmm, this sounds great. You know, after every winter I find new scratches on my car and I should always spend much time on reading the reviews and choosing the detailing centers.. So I believe Sparkle can really simplify the process for everyone

Exactly, that's the point. And have you also read about their loyalty program?
Movikshp

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:29:14 AM

Exactly, that's the point. And have you also read about their loyalty program?

To be honest, I haven't... But this sounds amazing.. Can you elaborate on the program, please?
mikeormike

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:31:39 AM

To be honest, I haven't... But this sounds amazing.. Can you elaborate on the program, please?

Sure. With each purchase you earn SparkleGOLD! You can redeem your SparkleGOLD through the Sparklemobile rewards program and earn yourself a future detailing service  Wink
Movikshp

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:33:25 AM

Sure. With each purchase you earn SparkleGOLD! You can redeem your SparkleGOLD through the Sparklemobile rewards program and earn yourself a future detailing service  Wink

So this means every time I go to detailing and purchase any type of service there I get the reward points I can afterwards redeem?
mikeormike

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:35:02 AM

So this means every time I go to detailing and purchase any type of service there I get the reward points I can afterwards redeem?

Exactly! And that's what I really love, cause this will help everyone to save a pretty huge amount of money Roll Eyes
Movikshp

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:38:10 AM

Exactly! And that's what I really love, cause this will help everyone to save a pretty huge amount of money Roll Eyes

That's insane, looks like I am now waiting for the release twice as more Grin Thank you very much for your help, I am pretty impressed by that friendly atmosphere in here and such a great community Wink
mikeormike

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:40:25 AM

That's insane, looks like I am now waiting for the release twice as more Grin Thank you very much for your help, I am pretty impressed by that friendly atmosphere in here and such a great community Wink

Yep, I am also waiting for the app launch, hope they will release it asap Wink Was happy to meet you and assist you in here, by the way, I would also recommend you to join their Telegram chat, you can also meet many interesting people and thoughts in there , just search for @Sparklemobile Wink
evakka

Activity: 700
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:52:49 AM

Sparklemobile announcement has been translated in Greek

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099705
SparkleToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 7

Sparklemobile.io

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 11:55:59 PM

Thanks for the translation evakka! As we expand the Sparkle community will appreciate that.  Cheesy

Sparklemobile announcement has been translated in Greek

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099705

◾ twitterfacebooktelegram         Connect users with  
SPARKLE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    quality automotive     
                 ❱❱❱ JOIN ❰❰❰      [  WHITPAPER  ]         detailing services  
SparkleToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 7

Sparklemobile.io

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 07:41:35 AM

Our bonused mainsale is now live on @TrustWalletApp! Join @Sparkletoken today and get a bonus on all  #SPRKL purchases made until 1/31/2019 ✨

$SPRKL will be listed on CoinExchange after our token sale is complete, trading will go live March 1st!

BUY $SPRKL USING TRUST WALLET

◾ twitterfacebooktelegram         Connect users with  
SPARKLE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    quality automotive     
                 ❱❱❱ JOIN ❰❰❰      [  WHITPAPER  ]         detailing services  
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:14:51 PM

Good afternoon everyone, have just joined the thread, found you with pretty high ratings, so definitely interested to know more  Smiley anyone here to assist me a bit? Basically see you guys being pretty unique, but would be great if i can ask several question to get deeper
Movikshp

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:15:14 PM

Good afternoon everyone, have just joined the thread, found you with pretty high ratings, so definitely interested to know more  Smiley anyone here to assist me a bit? Basically see you guys being pretty unique, but would be great if i can ask several question to get deeper

Hello there Tony! I am not from the team, though would be happy to help you out in here Smiley
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:16:02 PM

Hello there Tony! I am not from the team, though would be happy to help you out in here Smiley

Nice to meet you! What i like is that they are stepping into the sphere that, I would say, is not automated. I mean nowadays people mostly search for detailing services etc either asking friends or just googling, but that doesn't alwsys bring great recommendations. Am I right that with the platform people will get an opportunity to find great detailing companies nearby?
Movikshp

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:17:12 PM

Nice to meet you! What i like is that they are stepping into the sphere that, I would say, is not automated. I mean nowadays people mostly search for detailing services etc either asking friends or just googling, but that doesn't alwsys bring great recommendations. Am I right that with the platform people will get an opportunity to find great detailing companies nearby?

That’s correct! More to this, their app will include more than just car detailing as they have confirmed partnerships with top car shops for more services that will be released in the near future. And the car detailer partners they have around USA are top service providers! They will start releasing information of the partners after exchange listings Wink
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:17:59 PM

That’s correct! More to this, their app will include more than just car detailing as they have confirmed partnerships with top car shops for more services that will be released in the near future. And the car detailer partners they have around USA are top service providers! They will start releasing information of the partners after exchange listings Wink

Hmm, so they are even more ultimate and can become a single product for all cars lovers and drivers?
Movikshp

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:18:52 PM

Hmm, so they are even more ultimate and can become a single product for all cars lovers and drivers?

Pretty sure in it Smiley Should be so in the nearest future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: