Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PoL] Sparklemobile -Network of quality local auto detailers [AIRDROP]  (Read 31225 times)
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:02:32 PM

ERC-20 one, I believe it to be the most suitable and beneficial in their case

That sounds good. And just a brief question, just curious, how often do you, movikshp, wash your car or use detailing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:03:52 PM

That sounds good. And just a brief question, just curious, how often do you, movikshp, wash your car or use detailing?

Well, as for me, I try to wash my car once a week and detailing every year after the season. How about you?
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:04:43 PM

Well, as for me, I try to wash my car once a week and detailing every year after the season. How about you?

Pretty likewise do I. However I know people who wash cars every day and there are many of this kind Wink So I believe that demand on Sparkle will keep growing
Movikshp

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:06:14 PM

Pretty likewise do I. However I know people who wash cars every day and there are many of this kind Wink So I believe that demand on Sparkle will keep growing

Absolutely agree with you. Cars are much more beautiful now and we definitely need to pay more attention to how they look Smiley
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:14:58 PM

Good morning everyone. I am with pretty interesting question - I have heard of Sparkle GOLD. Can anyone please elaborate on what it stays for?
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:20:53 PM

Good morning everyone. I am with pretty interesting question - I have heard of Sparkle GOLD. Can anyone please elaborate on what it stays for?

Hello there Ria. I believe I can clarify that for you Wink SparkleGOLD is a loyalty program that rewards users for every automotive detail they purchase through the Sparklemobile application. Simply collect SparkleGOLD from each detail service which can be redeemed in-app for future automotive detailing
rich-ria

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:21:30 PM

Hello there Ria. I believe I can clarify that for you Wink SparkleGOLD is a loyalty program that rewards users for every automotive detail they purchase through the Sparklemobile application. Simply collect SparkleGOLD from each detail service which can be redeemed in-app for future automotive detailing

Sounds pretty fair towards all the users. And how can these points be redeemed?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:22:29 PM

There are many ways, so you will definitely find the ones that suit you the most. Here are some:

- Create or sign into your Sparklemobile.io account
- Download or install the Sparklemobile application
- Link the Sparklemobile application to your Sparklemobile.io account
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:23:30 PM

There are many ways, so you will definitely find the ones that suit you the most. Here are some:

- Create or sign into your Sparklemobile.io account
- Download or install the Sparklemobile application
- Link the Sparklemobile application to your Sparklemobile.io account

Hello guys, sorry for getting into your dialogue, but there are 3 more I also find very important.

1) Purchase or send Sparkle tokens to the Sparklemobile application
2) Redeem your Sparkle tokens in-app for SparkleGOLD
3) When your SparkleGOLD arrives we will notify you by email
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:24:20 PM

Hello guys, sorry for getting into your dialogue, but there are 3 more I also find very important.

1) Purchase or send Sparkle tokens to the Sparklemobile application
2) Redeem your Sparkle tokens in-app for SparkleGOLD
3) When your SparkleGOLD arrives we will notify you by email

Oh yes, right you are. Forgot to mention all these
rich-ria

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:26:19 PM

Oh yes, right you are. Forgot to mention all these

Hmm, seems that there are many different ways, pretty honest reward program
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:27:26 PM

Hmm, seems that there are many different ways, pretty honest reward program

Exactly. All in all, I love how Sparkle cares about all its users, providing many opportunities to get rewards and bonuses
rich-ria

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:28:24 PM

Exactly. All in all, I love how Sparkle cares about all its users, providing many opportunities to get rewards and bonuses

And one more question, if possible - am I right that platform users will get opportunity to rate their experience at different stations, so would be easy to have real and injunctive feedback?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:29:12 PM

And one more question, if possible - am I right that platform users will get opportunity to rate their experience at different stations, so would be easy to have real and injunctive feedback?

Yep, absolutely! Once your ride has received that Sparkle touch, you can rate your experiences with your selected detailing service through the Sparklemobile rating system Wink
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:28:13 PM

Evening guys, congratulations on the first Spring day Smiley I was just exploring more about Sparkle and I really love how easy and affordable they are making the product. If not a secret, what are your favorite features or points about Sparkle?
Movikshp

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:29:37 PM

Evening guys, congratulations on the first Spring day Smiley I was just exploring more about Sparkle and I really love how easy and affordable they are making the product. If not a secret, what are your favorite features or points about Sparkle?

Greetings, sir! An interesting question, pretty like a competition Grin Can you start with yours? And I will then share mine Smiley
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:30:28 PM

Greetings, sir! An interesting question, pretty like a competition Grin Can you start with yours? And I will then share mine Smiley

Of course I can start Cool Talking about myself, I would probably mention a truly user-friendly interface, easy navigation and opportunity to choose from local points nearby
Movikshp

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:32:45 PM

Of course I can start Cool Talking about myself, I would probably mention a truly user-friendly interface, easy navigation and opportunity to choose from local points nearby

That's a great point. I agree with you, but I would probably say that Sparkle is coming with a real solution - not something abstract. You can use everything!
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:33:42 PM

That's a great point. I agree with you, but I would probably say that Sparkle is coming with a real solution - not something abstract. You can use everything!

Oh yes, this is also a great thing to mention. Many projects out there are offering only dreams and in here we meet a real case
Movikshp

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:35:01 PM

Oh yes, this is also a great thing to mention. Many projects out there are offering only dreams and in here we meet a real case

Absolutely. And I also love the feature - you can choose the package exactly you need, arriving at a station. This is also very convenient, as from my point of view
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: