Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PoL] Sparklemobile -Network of quality local auto detailers [AIRDROP]  (Read 31225 times)
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:52:27 PM

Greetings everyone. Was now talking to a friend about how often we get our cars washed and cleaned and about how often we go to detailing stations. We have different opinions and different time gaps in here. Wanted also to ask for how often you do all this and how much you pay, in average

Good morning there, great question. Well, I can only speak for myself, but I in average have my car detailed once a month and it costs me around $100 for 1 visit. But this is a pretty expensive station. What about you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:53:51 PM

Good morning there, great question. Well, I can only speak for myself, but I in average have my car detailed once a month and it costs me around $100 for 1 visit. But this is a pretty expensive station. What about you?

So it makes you around $1200 per year.. pretty the same do I, but my friend spends as twice as much, cause he is driving his beautiful 911 and he always gets it cleaned and detailed. Few times a month
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:54:44 PM

So it makes you around $1200 per year.. pretty the same do I, but my friend spends as twice as much, cause he is driving his beautiful 911 and he always gets it cleaned and detailed. Few times a month

In this case he can benefit from Sparkle even more than we, as he just uses the services more often.. Is he already aware of Sparkle Mobile?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:56:21 PM

In this case he can benefit from Sparkle even more than we, as he just uses the services more often.. Is he already aware of Sparkle Mobile?

Yeeah, of course, we have basically started the talk as we both are interested in Sparkle solutions. And he is now waiting for the app release even more as he wants also to evaluate other great points and stations, where he can probably spend less for the same quality. Cause Sparkle should be having a huge variety of trustworthy ones
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:58:05 PM

Yeeah, of course, we have basically started the talk as we both are interested in Sparkle solutions. And he is now waiting for the app release even more as he wants also to evaluate other great points and stations, where he can probably spend less for the same quality. Cause Sparkle should be having a huge variety of trustworthy ones

Yep, this is a great decision. More to this, with Sparkle Token, we can just have a participating detailer come to us (or we can go to them) and use Sparkle's mobile app to pay to have car cleaned
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:59:35 PM

Yep, this is a great decision. More to this, with Sparkle Token, we can just have a participating detailer come to us (or we can go to them) and use Sparkle's mobile app to pay to have car cleaned

I am also pretty sure that as popularity of the platform will grow (and it is already growing), value of token will also increase further on. And I love that I can either spend tokens on services, hold them and take advantage of Sparkle’s “Proof of Liquidity” model, or trade them on participating exchanges. By the way, great results on the exchange so far, sharp upward trend

Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:01:07 PM

I am also pretty sure that as popularity of the platform will grow (and it is already growing), value of token will also increase further on. And I love that I can either spend tokens on services, hold them and take advantage of Sparkle’s “Proof of Liquidity” model, or trade them on participating exchanges. By the way, great results on the exchange so far, sharp upward trend

You are not the first person, telling me about great volume on the exchange and the upward trend, this is for sure a great news. All in all, I believe that Sparkle has already found their niche in the industry
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:02:17 PM

You are not the first person, telling me about great volume on the exchange and the upward trend, this is for sure a great news. All in all, I believe that Sparkle has already found their niche in the industry

Yep. And I believe that we will see high growth already within this year, so staying tuned Roll Eyes
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:03:16 PM

Yep. And I believe that we will see high growth already within this year, so staying tuned Roll Eyes

Agree with you! By the way, I recommend you to join their Telegram chat, truly friendly atmosphere in there and many amazing people Wink
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:47:08 PM

I like you because you are optimistic about the situation and let's see if there will be growth or not the most important thing, keep on following the developments so that you don't miss out on information

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:10:49 PM

Good evening everyone, was now reading more about Sparkle and came up with pretty interesting geographical questions. Anyone here to discuss?
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:11:55 PM

Good evening everyone, was now reading more about Sparkle and came up with pretty interesting geographical questions. Anyone here to discuss?

Hey there, sure, what is the question? As far as I know, Sparkle should perform greatly in this sphere as they have local search feature Wink
rich-ria

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:12:43 PM

Hey there, sure, what is the question? As far as I know, Sparkle should perform greatly in this sphere as they have local search feature Wink

Yep, this is true, I am also aware of that and this is super convenient. But my question is the following - am I right that they are starting with US and aimed at expanding afterwards?
tonyhawk909

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:14:03 PM

Yep, this is true, I am also aware of that and this is super convenient. But my question is the following - am I right that they are starting with US and aimed at expanding afterwards?

Right, absolutely. With vetted and certified detailers across North America already joined Sparkle, they are planing to expand further to Asian and European regions
rich-ria

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:15:14 PM

Right, absolutely. With vetted and certified detailers across North America already joined Sparkle, they are planing to expand further to Asian and European regions

This is what I was wondering. Well, as from my point of view, Asian market is really powerful, just evaluating the number of people living there and number of cars! The same with Europe - people love having their cars always clean in there
tonyhawk909

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:19:23 PM

This is what I was wondering. Well, as from my point of view, Asian market is really powerful, just evaluating the number of people living there and number of cars! The same with Europe - people love having their cars always clean in there

That's true. But, of course, I believe that first of all it is important to get everything working in USA. And it is already happening Smiley
rich-ria

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:20:02 PM

That's true. But, of course, I believe that first of all it is important to get everything working in USA. And it is already happening Smiley

By the way, would you agree that technology spreads faster in the USA?
tonyhawk909

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:21:41 PM

By the way, would you agree that technology spreads faster in the USA?

Hmm, interesting and controversial question.. Probably yes, as people usually get adopted to innovations faster there. And we see many great reviews on Sparkle in this region
rich-ria

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:22:30 PM

Hmm, interesting and controversial question.. Probably yes, as people usually get adopted to innovations faster there. And we see many great reviews on Sparkle in this region

Makes sense! Thanks for your opinion, was interested in talking to you in here! Have a nice day/evening
coingecko

Activity: 247
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 06:26:31 AM
Merited by SparkleToken (1)

Sparkle market cap is now $96 thousand and traded on CoinTiger, CoinExchange, and STEX.
Check out here for more details: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/sparkle

Track bitcoin holdings by public companies and bitcoin price on CoinGecko
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: