Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOMOcoin | Community first! | POS + Zerocoin + Masternodes | Contribute to earn!  (Read 908 times)
Cryptodomo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:35:53 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2019, 09:53:35 PM by Cryptodomo

Linux

Windows

Mac

Source code

Homepage:
Explorer:
Repository:

https://domoproject.me
Explorer.domoproject.org
Github

http://feedback.domoproject.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptodomo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:36:22 PM

*reserved*
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:41:03 PM

THIS IS IT!
a project that deserves to be called a community project, the community can contribute to the project and get something in return.
but still, we need more details about your core team and the future of this project.
and how many coins are in total circulation? where is the old thread link too?

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
keseoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:59:31 AM

THIS IS IT!
a project that deserves to be called a community project, the community can contribute to the project and get something in return.
but still, we need more details about your core team and the future of this project.

never mind this , since it's a MASTERNODE coin, you know how they run... create, sell, and then ....

mySmile

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:17:18 AM

RESERVED for Russian translation
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:56:58 AM

A million total supply makes this one of the most appealing offerings out there. I'm not one to go gaga over MN coins, especially those that brand themselves as an "experiment". However, the total supply, MN requirement, and PIVX fork seems to show that this "experiment" really knows what it's up to
Cryptodomo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 10:35:17 AM

THIS IS IT!

never mind this , since it's a MASTERNODE coin, you know how they run... create, sell, and then ....

Well we started as a X11 fork with limited mining phase of 1 month. There was a Pre-Announcement to avoid Instamine on my side. There was no Premine. We swapped to a POS solution afterwards, I kept the coins, which have not been swapped after 3 months, to redistribute to new contributors. 1 month ago we did another swap, activating zerocoin, updating the logo and adding a development fund fee in block rewards. 75% of coins have been swapped, after another month I will start reducing the swaprate from 1:1 until I keep the rest for further distribution. Thanks to the swap I am in touch with all (!) shareholders and many people already contributed to the project. Like the Announcement design, the logo, masternode tutorials, translations for the Homepage, etc.

No funds have ever been raised in the making of this coin. There was no Presale and you can´t buy coins or masternodes directly from me either. However we are listed on one small exchange (listing was free): https://cratex.io/index.php?pair=DOMO/BTC

But I do suggest to contribute to the project and earn a masternode, not pay for it!

However, since we never raised any money and pay everything out of our own pockets, we also have no budget to pay for listing fees, advertising or other service in any currency other than Domocoin!
Cryptodomo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:46:43 PM

We have just released new bountys!

Community is growing steadily. Alpha Launch of our first part of the network (limited login) is getting closer!

Thank you for following, make sure you hold at least 1 DOMO !
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:38:18 PM

Why would people use your service instead of the good old twitter? There's already a crypto accounts and followers tweeting and retweeting things crypto-related (which means it already has its own crypto-environment", and more importantly, they're free.
ImBroke

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:54:33 PM

Twitter is banning real accounts for no reason. Twitter is centralized, not on a blockchain and we would have many opportunities with DOMO. Since its community oriented, we will be able to build our own environment as we wish. Things that are needed or wanted could be implemented easily or linked to each other.
I rly like this vision, could change many things and open new doors. Yes, you need at least 1 DOMO to get in (as for now), but it shouldnt be a problem to get DOMOS for free to hop onboard. I would donate some Smiley
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:58:05 PM

Twitter is banning real accounts for no reason. Twitter is centralized, not on a blockchain and we would have many opportunities with DOMO. Since its community oriented, we will be able to build our own environment as we wish. Things that are needed or wanted could be implemented easily or linked to each other.
I rly like this vision, could change many things and open new doors. Yes, you need at least 1 DOMO to get in (as for now), but it shouldnt be a problem to get DOMOS for free to hop onboard. I would donate some Smiley

Is it too much to assume (judging from the tone of your post) that you spoke in behalf of the development team? If so, you perhaps can help me with my question
ImBroke

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:07:34 PM

Is it too much to assume (judging from the tone of your post) that you spoke in behalf of the development team? If so, you perhaps can help me with my question

I joined the community because i like this idea. Sure, im supporting the dev team but this is my own opinion, the reason for me why i like this vison.

Another necessary part is, i think that we can sort out all this scam and fake what is going on out there nowadays. Maybe its a step into more adoption.
Cryptodomo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 06:12:58 PM

Why would people use your service instead of the good old twitter? There's already a crypto accounts and followers tweeting and retweeting things crypto-related (which means it already has its own crypto-environment", and more importantly, they're free.

Hi Mike,

Well first of all, we are not building just another social network, as people are lazy and as you said there is already Cryptotwitter. The ultimate goal is to implement a framework, which embeds twitter, discord, telegram and all the other crypto related networks, not only twitter. So you will still have access to all your beloved centralized and censored networks (although they won´t be happy and certainly will try to limit access of our framework to their centralized networks as we become more popular), but you will also be able to cross communicate and use other forms of communications to stay in touch with your friends. I won´t go much into detail here, as all the details and features will be released, when we launch the crowdfunding after the prototype is finished.

As of now, we are in very early stages, building a userbase (and team), which will help us with adoption of the final product. We are adding parts of the framework step by step, as the community grows. First, we will release a basic login system, which will verify Domocoin ownership (you don´t pay a membership fee, it´s a proof of ownership system) and store those informations in a database, which will later be imported on the blockchain. Those credentials will enable you to access certain parts of the DOMO network (we will lock-up certain discord and telegram channels for example). This will give us the opportunity to advertise for the DOMO network as a whole, while keeping the diversity of the Community. The DOMO Community will act as some kind of autonomous consulting entity, offering services from Community members, but in order to get in touch with the specific person, you need to get yourself some Domocoins to be able to join those restricted areas, because at the end of the day it´s the Community which will generate the value, not some nice features, roadmaps or speculations. Restricting access with Domocoin will ultimately result in the shareholders contributing to the project and not just consuming it (we swapped blockchains twice already, in order to get back those lost and inactive coins and redistribute them).

And last but not least, having a restricted network makes running bots significantly more difficult as it´s much more expensive to run multiple accounts at once (we could even implement verification restrictions on the blockchain level, making automation even less viable, depending on the situation and community), we got much more options to handle a Bot attack than Twitter.

I hope this gave you a brief insight into what we are trying to build here. I am not very active on Bitcointalk so you can reach me faster directly via discord, telegram or twitter.

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:25:42 AM

Hi Mike,

--snip--

Still a bit confused, so let's walk the thread slowly. Your project is about integrating social medias like twitter, telegram, and discord into one interface, and cross them all? Like, a telegram account can message a discord user?
Cryptodomo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 09:47:56 AM

Hi Mike,

--snip--

Still a bit confused, so let's walk the thread slowly. Your project is about integrating social medias like twitter, telegram, and discord into one interface, and cross them all? Like, a telegram account can message a discord user?

Yes, with help of bridges and dummy accounts we will provide cross communications, even if you don´t have a telegram account you can still access the chat and message other users. There are two options so far:
Using shared dummy accounts, which will delete your history and access after some time and creating a unique account from within the framework with a few clicks (without adding any additional informations, as all required informations are stored in one database). So you can store all your user credentials on the blockchain (creating and updating data does charge a transaction fee) and login one time with your wallet (signed message) to access all networks.

The DOMO Community will be the very first usergroup utilizing and testing this new environment, we will open up more features to the public over time, if the Community agrees to do so. So by spreading Domocoins to everyone, we make sure we have a big userbase to test the framework on and add (or delete) features and functionalities. One of the reasons, why I am spreading Domocoins with airdrops, bountys and partnerships like crazy.

If you want, you can help us spread the word (so everyone owns at least 1 DOMO) and earn a Masternode (1000 Domocoins) for your effort.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:29:50 PM

Hi Mike,

--snip--

Yes, with help of bridges and dummy accounts we will provide cross communications, even if you don´t have a telegram account you can still access the chat and message other users. There are two options so far:
Using shared dummy accounts, which will delete your history and access after some time and creating a unique account from within the framework with a few clicks (without adding any additional informations, as all required informations are stored in one database). So you can store all your user credentials on the blockchain (creating and updating data does charge a transaction fee) and login one time with your wallet (signed message) to access all networks.

The DOMO Community will be the very first usergroup utilizing and testing this new environment, we will open up more features to the public over time, if the Community agrees to do so. So by spreading Domocoins to everyone, we make sure we have a big userbase to test the framework on and add (or delete) features and functionalities. One of the reasons, why I am spreading Domocoins with airdrops, bountys and partnerships like crazy.

If you want, you can help us spread the word (so everyone owns at least 1 DOMO) and earn a Masternode (1000 Domocoins) for your effort.

Would it alter and/or affect certain features they have? Like, telegram with their so-called super encryption (although I doubt its secrecy these days as I witnessed one specific group has an admin that can pull your numerical ID and the dates of your account creation), or others?
Cryptodomo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 09:40:46 AM

Would it alter and/or affect certain features they have? Like, telegram with their so-called super encryption (although I doubt its secrecy these days as I witnessed one specific group has an admin that can pull your numerical ID and the dates of your account creation), or others?

I am careful with the term "alter" as it indicates manipulation of the companys code and violation of TOS, but since Telegram could run on top of the framework layer, there would be a lot more communication alternatives which provide more features than using Telegram within their APP.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:47:58 AM

I am careful with the term "alter" as it indicates manipulation of the companys code and violation of TOS, but since Telegram could run on top of the framework layer, there would be a lot more communication alternatives which provide more features than using Telegram within their APP.

I'm sorry, I failed to understand. Would you please rephrase in an easier sentence?

And, if I may try to understand, you will not violate TOS of each app, will it be possible, to allows integration for many apps without changing some of their code?
Cryptodomo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 03:33:33 PM

I'm sorry, I failed to understand. Would you please rephrase in an easier sentence?

And, if I may try to understand, you will not violate TOS of each app, will it be possible, to allows integration for many apps without changing some of their code?

You can think of it as a virtual machine for each app. So the app itself is not altered, but isolated. Depending on how many Apps you want to run, you can open multiple "virtual machines". Because the Apps are isolated, all data going in and out is visible and can be processed further. You can encrypt the data, forward messages and so much more. Depending on the other party you are communicating with, you could both write on telegram, but still encrypt the data. However, if the other party is only using telegram and not the social framework, such features won´t work. In other words, if both of you use the domo network, you can use improved features to communicate, if not you will fall back to the features provided by the APP both of you are using.

This is a very simplified illustration and running such virtual machines in your browser would eat up all your computer´s ressources. There is a much better solution for that and the features go far beyond encrypting your communications.
As there are some bigger entitys around here just waiting for a great idea to steal and startup with much higher initial funding, I decided not to release the whitepaper until we have a working prototype, a huge initial userbase and most importantly all the legal regulations in place.
Cryptodomo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 10:30:43 PM

Say Hi to our Domocoin tipping bot for twitter!
Tip your friends on twitter and make sure everyone holds at least 1 DOMO!
https://twitter.com/domotip

You can use the following commands:
withdraw <domocoin address> - withdraw to specified address
address - display domo address for deposit
tip <nick> <amount> - send domocoins to user
balance - show your current balance
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: