Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Alert 🚨 Paxful Stolen 3 BTC today!!  (Read 184 times)
Bitcboy (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:59:41 AM

am doing trades on paxful 7 months.
I don’t have any bad reputation!
Yesterday i load big funds my wallet.
Today without any reason my account banned!!
What the fuck!!
I contact support immediately! They are not responding after one hour they are told you used bad language!!
That’s mean! They are not giving my money??
I was broken!! They are stolen my hardworking business money.
My account link- Paxful.com/user/bitcboy
Please guys Report them. And be aware!
Please suggest me where i can doing trades? Without fuc stolen money?

What about LocalBitcoin?
If Account susanpended after that they are giving money back? Or Same as Paxful??

Paxful scam please everyone be aware!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:32:45 AM

What the fuck!!
I contact support immediately! They are not responding after one hour they are told you used bad language!!

What about LocalBitcoin?
If Account susanpended after that they are giving money back? Or Same as Paxful??

Hi, sorry to hear. You should post this thread in this section > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 many people make sure to read it before investing in any sort of exchange or other service. Will be useful for everyone.

To answer your question, LocalBitcoin is very good but only trade with rated people, don't trade with people who offer the highest rates but have little history on the website. Another service I recommend is Bitstamp.
VINSIN

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:01:08 AM

What the fuck!!

What about LocalBitcoin?

none will give you the money back, it's clear in their terms you can't get your money back if decide not to give it to you

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:04:05 PM

Sorry to hear that you have been scammed. But the place where you have posted the accusation is not correct place, you should post it on exact format and exact place by visiting the link which is mentioned by reactorjuno.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: