Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thought on Alts in 2019  (Read 589 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:54:52 AM

After 2018 bleak cryptocurrency market, most people's investment will be more rational. In 2019, ICO projects are hard to succeed without strong technology and teams to attract investors.
throughout 2018, indeed Crypto prices were very gloomy, and declines that have yet to see signs of a rise in the market, it is indeed difficult now that the ICO project will achieve success without having excellent technology and a great team to convince investors to be interested in participating in investing to be able to support the success of the it project .

But if the crypto continues, the new ICO will always release because people want to use the digital technology for their life. But the investor will be more selective to choose the right ICO because they are aware of how bad their experience and they don't want to make the same mistake. The investor will only choose the ICO that will suit them and will invest with care, and they will learn more about the project.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:04:00 AM

I think the first quarter of this year will continue to be bearish. Having said this, few coin like ethereum will do well because of major event coming up on it's network. As the year progress, we will see few bounces. The bitcoin positive news and event will lead to a whole new price rise in bitcoin and altcoin!
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:19:28 AM

First of all, I really hope that crypto market is recovering, I know the situation and not hoping the crypto will back to its peak in 2017 but I think it will be better than in 2018. We can see a several price spiking of Bitcoin and other cryptos recently. But then the hacking news prevent the Bullrun, so lets hope the crypto hacking and bad news will stop this year.

yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:27:29 AM

Last year, almost from the very beginning, I was skeptical, I realized that the price is too high and will not continue to grow, and now there is a lot of optimism, I think this year the cryptocurrency will not disappoint us

jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:57:33 AM

Crypto market this year is not something we should rush in , because most of us have not recovered our money that we invested last year we just have to make proper investigation before investing in any altcoin this year. With what we have been seeing from the increase of price from few weeks ago the market will be at a better place before 2019 runs out.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:56:22 AM

After 2018 bleak cryptocurrency market, most people's investment will be more rational. In 2019, ICO projects are hard to succeed without strong technology and teams to attract investors.
throughout 2018, indeed Crypto prices were very gloomy, and declines that have yet to see signs of a rise in the market, it is indeed difficult now that the ICO project will achieve success without having excellent technology and a great team to convince investors to be interested in participating in investing to be able to support the success of the it project .

But if the crypto continues, the new ICO will always release because people want to use the digital technology for their life. But the investor will be more selective to choose the right ICO because they are aware of how bad their experience and they don't want to make the same mistake. The investor will only choose the ICO that will suit them and will invest with care, and they will learn more about the project.

Yeah, Although it is difficult for most projects that are being traded daily on exchange or ICOs. I still see successful projects that I've ever participated in their bounty like KryptoSea, ParcelX, ... I am confident that this year when the market is more stable, and when the market will rise again, ICOs will still be attractive options for investors.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:35:50 AM

I see a great prospect in 2019 and I want it to be implemented. I think that bitcoin this year will begin to recover and it will begin to recover the entire cryptocurrency market and therefore ICO projects will be appreciated. Let's be patient and wait.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:56:46 PM

Definitely difficult to say, but still I hope to launch the next update of ethereum, as well as bakkt platforms, which I think should have a positive impact on the market!
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:58:31 PM

Definitely difficult to say, but still I hope to launch the next update of ethereum, as well as bakkt platforms, which I think should have a positive impact on the market!
they will definitely have a positive effect, but I think it will not happen immediately. this will continue to happen within a year after launch

dominos

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:04:57 PM

they will definitely have a positive effect, but I think it will not happen immediately. this will continue to happen within a year after launch
We need some positive news for the whole cryptocurrency market then you can wait for a price increase in altcoins market before only a few rebounds.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:27:41 PM

We need some positive news for the whole cryptocurrency market then you can wait for a price increase in altcoins market before only a few rebounds.
I agree with you, and recently there is a hardfork news that will occur in ethereum this month, in my opinion with news like this being able to lift market movements on altcoin, especially ethereum, and many predict that this year will be a revival of cryptocurrency so it will there is brightness for altcoins.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:34:32 PM

So I would like to hear everyones thoughts on the market and alts in 2019. Not just what, but why as well. It's been a year since the peak and fall, market has started leveling off as the weak hands have been cleared out, most of the scam projects are dead or dying, ICO are no longer a dime a dozen.  What do you see for crypto in 2019?!?

Downtrend in Bitcoin is not over yet. I think we should wait trend reversal in Bitcoin before buying alts. I look at LTC but not earlier of 0.006 BTC per LTC will be reached
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:46:53 PM

I think that the market will be as it was in 2018 ... The technology will continue to be introduced into all spheres of life, and there will be no changes on the market!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
catur_072

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

Need Bounty Manager ? DM me https://t.me/Catur_72

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:24:23 PM

So I would like to hear everyones thoughts on the market and alts in 2019. Not just what, but why as well. It's been a year since the peak and fall, market has started leveling off as the weak hands have been cleared out, most of the scam projects are dead or dying, ICO are no longer a dime a dozen.  What do you see for crypto in 2019?!?

predicting crypto is difficult, I see the market downtrend that occurred in 2018 still continues this year, big coins like BTC, ETH is still experiencing price declines to date. but coins like doge, waves, yesterday had experienced a pump earlier this year. so in my opinion for now, crypto this year will be the same as 2018.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:26:23 PM

For altcoin in 2019, weak altcoin will certainly continue to die. There are still many shitcoin that are active and about to die. This market will gradually clean and good projects and promise to grow quickly
orange_marmalade

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:33:02 PM

I think 2019 will be a strong year for alts since there are new coins launching and new ICOs
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:43:20 PM

The top altcoins lost already too much. Like Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM), EOS, Litecoin (LTC) they have went down like 10 times.. So if those coins will not raise, i think the cryptocurrency market will disappear soon. So i have the hope about raise and about the bull runs. Let's we all hope, otherwise we have to leave the market..
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:03:21 PM

I think alt will ruse this year if we are going to look at the start of the year 2019 the price is now slowly moving and rising. That was really a good start of the year and I believe that there will maybe a great posibility that the crypto will rise this  year. I believe that the crypto will become more amazing and very interesting because of the huge dip that we experience last year I  think that the huge dip will have a good effect because ethere are maybe new investors that have now an interest of buying some more because of the amazing price.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:09:24 PM

The future plans matters the most to face continuously the market despite of volatile style. The year 2019 seems like looking good than 2018 because there are more new projects to come and most probably there have more real ICOs than scams if possible.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:12:14 PM

First of all, I really hope that crypto market is recovering, I know the situation and not hoping the crypto will back to its peak in 2017 but I think it will be better than in 2018. We can see a several price spiking of Bitcoin and other cryptos recently. But then the hacking news prevent the Bullrun, so lets hope the crypto hacking and bad news will stop this year.

I hope you are aware of the current market as the value of crypto coins are dropping again massively, Crypto is always unpredictable and expecting a pump has been a concern there were lot of prediction on this but crypto has different thoughts. Let's believe every thing will be fine very soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: