Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cannot Die. It is Impossible. Under Any Circumstances.  (Read 1576 times)
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:31:14 PM

Bitcoin cannot die under any circumstances. Ever!

Why? Because Bitcoin is an idea. An abstract idea. It cannot be destroyed.

I wanna emphasize this because a few days ago I posted a thread on the Economics section asking people if they thought Bitcoin was over.

And I've thought a lot about the answers I got and continued to reflect.

And here is my realization which is better explained in video with visuals https://youtu.be/i6mBiboKg4Q

If you disagree, it's okay. But please articulate it in a friendly manner. Life is too short for internet quarrels right?

I'm believe in crypto and I feel that bitcoin will be longer maybe it will die but who knows when it happen. The best we can do is grab the opportunity what we have in crypto,make a good earnings and profits so we dont have regret later. Even bitcoin is risky we all know that this bitcoin is a life changing.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:39:54 AM

Bitcoin will stay alive to grow well, the community will grow and maintain the feasibility of bitcoin that has introduced its community to decentralization and anonymity. This is what makes many people keep bitcoin alive and functioning properly.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 02:33:04 AM

I wanna emphasize this because a few days ago I posted a thread on the Economics section asking people if they thought Bitcoin was over.

And here is my realization which is better explained in video with visuals https://youtu.be/i6mBiboKg4Q

If you disagree, it's okay. But please articulate it in a friendly manner. Life is too short for internet quarrels right?

Anything is possible, especially when you said bitcoin is an abstract idea, when people loss their trust into crypto and community start to leave it. Bitcoin and crypto can die. But see this condition, maybe only little percentage that thing can realized.

chinny286

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:27:42 AM

It better not, bitcoin and it's like have really helped people out financially.  I hope it doesnt faze out and disappoint people depending on it, as a result ofof no other source of income. I so hope so
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:42:26 AM

If the system dies but the idea is alive then people will just build a new system with the same idea perhaps different properties. So bitcoin really cannot die along with BTC.

Not the one you quoted but I'll put in my two satoshis anyway. I suppose this makes sense if you perceive Bitcoin to be an abstract idea that is simply an electronic peer-to-peer cash system. At the same time though, pretty much every single coin out there would be Bitcoin lol.

Also, I don't think purists (the ones who are actually concerned with the idea of Bitcoin) are at all worried that Bitcoin is going to bite the dust. The only ones worried about this are the ones who invested for financial gain.

But yeah I do get what you mean.

Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:49:31 AM

Bitcoin is dead or not all depends on the community and also the market, no one can kill it unless people have never used bitcoin again for transactions and bitcoin is the only history. But now bitcoin is growing and moving so that it benefits those who hold it.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:15:53 AM

Yes, I agree Bitcoin never dies, if the price drops it is commonplace in the world of stocks or cryptocurrency, the important thing is not to panic when the current bitcoin conditions, focus on buying as much as possible, which one day Bitcoin can jump higher than 2017 ago.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:07:21 PM

Bitcoin is an idea. You're right.
But why do we need this idea if nobody uses it?
BTC may die. But it can die as a tool, as a cryptocurrency. But the idea of BTC itself will never die, here you are right.
But this is not a guarantee of the success of BTC. There are many different ideas. But nobody uses it. And it can be considered dead. BTC can have the same path.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:18:16 PM

You have a solid conviction on your opinion regarding the death of bitcoin or let us say the whole cryptocurrency industry. Indeed I agree with you that it is now impossible for bitcoin to die even if many are literally killing bitcoin by their own way of killing bitcoin. Bitcoin is not only an idea but it is now a worldwide phenomenon that creates daily transaction more comfortable because we can now do transaction even if we are on the go. Let us keep on looking forward to this technology that might save the world economy and give fair chance to everyone financial freedom and alleviate their lives.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:11:58 PM

The law of thermodynamics simply states that energy can neither be created or be destroyed but can transformed from one form to another. To start with, bitcoin was created or invented. It simply means it can become absolute with time under a future different and a higher technology. Let's simply put that currency are not forever.For the now, the bitcoin is still the currency of the future. Guys let's enjoy it while it's still invoke.

It become more stronger were the days going to forward because Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies are more powerful to develop itself without any other help so I definitely sure weekend will going to be the economic changes in the future generation and their countries and the government will definitely need to accept the help of the Bitcoin
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:22:34 PM

You are right bitcoin will never die under any circumstances, we can see from the beginning of bitcoin created there are many times that makes bitcoin pass the circumstance until right now, so we should believe that bitcoin will never die under any circumstance

geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:27:29 PM

The main reason that it won't is because it is a technology. Technology don't die, they just evolve into something better but if you are talking about bitcoin itself then I will sa yes, it may die someday. Many factors could be the reason like improvement in technology. People nowadays are searching for more efficient type of algorithm in which bitcoin couldn't give.

hakimshaik999

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:34:52 PM

Yes, it's Never Die Bitcoin. This Month-end Bitcoin can cross 5000$
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 02:38:35 PM

It cannot die but people will not going to like either imand it will end up like a half dead.
Anyway, we are not wishing this to happen because we are more positive that bitcoin will have a lot of demand from the people so that we can relatively earn on it. Most of the users or people has think this way to which most of them were holding crypto we like that includes myself.
The market now has shown something good and we will be hoping that it will going to be strong until another bull run to happen.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:21:44 PM

Bitcoin will die once the world will be destroyed.
The technology advancement  helps the popularity of crypto to be introduced worldwide. This is the possible future of humanity to make big changes in transactions, fees and etc. The next generation can make crypto much better and more improvements to be perform.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:30:18 PM

You are right bitcoin will never die under any circumstances, we can see from the beginning of bitcoin created there are many times that makes bitcoin pass the circumstance until right now, so we should believe that bitcoin will never die under any circumstance

Whoops. I don't quite agree with that though. I also am really positive about btc's future but saying that it can't die under any circumstance is pushing our confidence towards arrogance. A lot of circumstances, physical, economical, national security, etc, can take our beloved crypto down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:38:45 PM

I don't agree Bitcoin will die,but Bitcoin market will be failed everything.a lot of people knows Bitcoin is most number and contain support currency.bitcoin members already over in every countries.it need should be believe Bitcoin stable currency will can never die.we can see anything Bitcoin investor,trader more begging increased day by day.so hope confidence Bitcoin will not die.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:12:20 PM

yes enough to indulge 15-20k ... for btz

take a look at what led the fichets to gold ... they actually do not need gold .. printed papers with the text "gold" and drove to trade ...

also with btz ...

there would be a demand in it .. the price would jump for 10k, and even 100k ...

it's like in January - many believed that correction and further growth .. and as a result, the entire 19 year decline.

to return at least 300 for eh, 9000 for btz .. you need a hype, you need a demand, you need positive news .. this is not

there is even the opposite ... many are stupid to leave, many simply turn it off, for many it is not profitable now.

most of the BTZ past the exchanges .. thus does not affect the course ..

there is enough to draw graphics, any analysis .. kryptryonok this does not give in / does not obey

I am waiting personally for the BTs 2500 ... and below.

I would also note January .. if we go through it without changes .. tighten your belts .. and stop dreaming about 9k +

friends of the new year in two weeks .. let's think about it better already Smiley and then the snot was lit on 70 pages in a couple of days)))
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:36:51 PM

I think because bitcoin is indeed like something that's natural or develop by being influenced by various things to fluctuating from time to time, it makes it not die or can be said to be less likely if it really die. In my opinion, this is like one thing that's indeed destined to be created to fill the future of more modern life on the financial side.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:41:23 PM

if people stopped focusing on bitcoin's life and death and the possibility of it in some imaginary future and instead started focusing their energy on what bitcoin is doing right NOW and the things that this revolutionary decentralized currency is offering us, then we wouldn't be at this very low rate of adoption! we could have been at at least 10% adoption by now and funny part is that their "profit dreams" due to the price rise would have also been satisfied.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: