Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Suggestions to Make the BOUNTIES Better.  (Read 323 times)
petestheman (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:05:38 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 07:19:02 PM by petestheman

Hello, I am working with bounty management and would like to make the bounty experience work more effective and helpful for the community.

I am here to get some better suggestion about how I can make improvements in the currently running system and make the bounty more effective. And also to operate the campaigns in a spam-free way!

I had just made a tweek in the stake distribution of the Signature Campaign. It look like this

Code:
Jr. Member = 10 stakes
With 2+ earned merits = 15 stakes
Member = 20 stakes
With 5+ earned merits = 30 stake
Full Member = 35 stakes
With 7+ earned merits = 40 stakes
Sr. Member = 55 stakes
With 10+ earned merits = 70 stakes
Hero/Legendary = 75 stakes
With 15+ earned merits = 80 stakes

I am hoping it may motivate participants to earn more merits to earn more stakes.

Your suggestion would surely be considered in our future bounties if found to be effective and acceptable.

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:12:35 PM

So many spammers are just unrepentant and no enticement can get them to lead a new life once they get that precious one merit and are able to wear a signature they are good to go.
And if there where interested in higher stakes they would have worked towards attaining a higher rank.

Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:14:41 PM

I don't really think that this discussion fits in here  Roll Eyes
Maybe you could try moving it somewhere else where the topic fits its section.

Anyway, about that idea of yours, it is not really that bad and it depends on you on how you run your campaign. If you think that that strategy will decrease spam then why don't you try it? Just saying.

404 Not Found
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:17:36 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

I have a couple of suggestions that would make it all immediately much much better:

1) don't post this altcoin shit in Meta;
2) don't post shit that's been discussed ad nauseum, e.g. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5081840.0
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4207

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:23:49 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 06:37:01 PM by CryptopreneurBrainboss
Merited by petestheman (1)

Your suggestion would surely be considered in our future bounties if found to be effective and acceptable.

• Post in the meta board shouldn't be considered towards post count and an average of 14posts weekly that's maximum of 2 post per day
  • The more merited posts you get during the campaign increases your stakes e.g if your a memeber rank user and gets merited minimum twice you get an additional stake like 0.1 or 0.5 weekly, to encourage quality posting

Note: The merited posts has to be counted weekly that way we can catch the merit abuser as they'll try to merit themselves to earn higher stakes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
petestheman (OP)

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:28:14 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 06:41:25 PM by petestheman

Maybe you could try moving it somewhere else where the topic fits its section.
Please let me know where should it fit better. I think meta is the perfect place to discuss betterment of forum.

Anyway, about that idea of yours, it is not really that bad and it depends on you on how you run your campaign. If you think that that strategy will decrease spam then why don't you try it? Just saying.
I have applied it to my currently running campaign and I think yes its working.

I have a couple of suggestions that would make it all immediately much much better:

First of all this is not altcoin shit. I am referring to general bounty rules which may effect most of the sections in forum as bounty participants post in most of the sections.

2) don't post shit that's been discussed ad nauseum, e.g. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5081840.0
Yes, I see it was discussed earlier but I tried applying it to a campaign and I think applications are more important than just suggestions

Edit:
  • Post in the meta board shouldn't be considered towards post count and an average of 14posts weekly that's maximum of 2 post part day
I think this is a good ratio but max 2 posts per day would just make the number too low from the point of view of the participants.

• The more merited posts you get during the campaign increases your stakes e.g if your a memeber rank user and gets merited minimum twice you get an additional stake like 0.1 or 0.5 weekly, to encourage quality posting
Yes, I was working on something same you made it much clearer would consider it by modifying some things.

kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:40:24 PM

I would likely advice you discuss it in your bounty forum that your telegram bounty group or any other social media platform for your bounty that you run.

For real your bounty issues are not issues that actually concerns the forum and that's what this meta section is all about
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:51:38 PM

My first reaction was - "Lets drive the stakes through the hearts of the vampires". Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:55:01 PM

First of all this is not altcoin shit. I am referring to general bounty rules which may effect most of the sections in forum as bounty participants post in most of the sections.

No, it's most definitely altcoin shit. What else on the forum uses this bounty "stake" nonsense? BTC-paying sig campaigns just pay bitcoins.

And this has nothing to do with forum rules or anything else applicable to Meta. It's up to bounty managers to set up the bounty rules.

Yes, I see it was discussed earlier but I tried applying it to a campaign and I think applications are more important than just suggestions

There is no new content in your post except some slightly different numbers.
petestheman (OP)

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 07:10:11 PM

No, it's most definitely altcoin shit. What else on the forum uses this bounty "stake" nonsense? BTC-paying sig campaigns just pay bitcoins.
I don't know why you think stakes are nonsense Huh I rather think they are great !!

And this has nothing to do with forum rules or anything else applicable to Meta. It's up to bounty managers to set up the bounty rules.
Forum rules???
I never said that

Also I am not just referring to signature rules but overall suggestion to make not the bounty but the way it affects the forum ecosystem better. As you already know there are too many bounty spammers posting shit everywhere to complete the goal of posts per week, but just making a rule about max 2 quality posts per day would make difference.

There is no new content in your post except some slightly different numbers.
I am not here for content creation but to take suggestions about the betterment. So not having new content does not affect much here rather applying it and getting results matter.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 07:24:41 PM

I don't know why you think stakes are nonsense Huh I rather think they are great !!

Sure they are, if you think getting paid in worthless shitcoin (or not at all) is great. You're evading the issue. You made a useless regurgitated thread in Meta, which is a board for discussions about the forum itself. There are other boards for altcoins and bounties and other rubbish.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 6424

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:33:22 PM

This is not the best board for this topic as others have told you, but it got my attention, and here is my suggestion.

your Stakes should be divided based on merit earned not only rank based, some newbies have better post quality than some legendary members. if you care about quality, pay more attention to merit than to rank.

of course you still need to take rank into some sort of consideration, but the that should weight much less than merit, IMO.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
petestheman (OP)

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 07:45:36 PM

Sure they are, if you think getting paid in worthless shitcoin (or not at all) is great.
Not all altcoins are shit coins. Hope you remember DASH and much more other alts which give great returns to the early adopters.

You're evading the issue. You made a useless regurgitated thread in Meta, which is a board for discussions about the forum itself.
I am not discussing about the forum?
Its a well known issues here about bounty managers not checking the participants work strictly and it making hell lot of spam in most of the section.

There are other boards for altcoins and bounties and other rubbish
I know which sections are dedicated to which discussion but I found this as an issue of the overall forum activity. And meta is the place for this issues to be discussed and solved upon.

@Suchmoon if you don't have any suggestion which fits here please do not turn the discussion in other directions here. Thank you.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 10:13:14 PM

You're evading the issue. You made a useless regurgitated thread in Meta, which is a board for discussions about the forum itself.
I am not discussing about the forum?
Its a well known issues here about bounty managers not checking the participants work strictly and it making hell lot of spam in most of the section.

The forum doesn't set bounty campaign payout rules. Are you suggesting that it should? Doesn't sound feasible. There is no way e.g. moderators could control how much bounty managers are paying to their participants.

There are other boards for altcoins and bounties and other rubbish
I know which sections are dedicated to which discussion but I found this as an issue of the overall forum activity. And meta is the place for this issues to be discussed and solved upon.

@Suchmoon if you don't have any suggestion which fits here please do not turn the discussion in other directions here. Thank you.

That's my suggestion - bring it up where it belongs and is more likely to have an effect. Luckily the thread has been moved so now you can appeal to bounty managers more directly.

If you want to make this a Meta topic you need to be much more specific as to how you want the forum to control these bounties, if that's what you're aiming for.
petestheman (OP)

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 03:07:29 AM

That's my suggestion - bring it up where it belongs and is more likely to have an effect. Luckily the thread has been moved so now you can appeal to bounty managers more directly.
It just would have been good enough if you suggested me a section to move this topic to, but thanks to the active moderation it is in the right place now and I am still open to better suggestions on it here.

If you want to make this a Meta topic you need to be much more specific as to how you want the forum to control these bounties, if that's what you're aiming for.
I would study the things in a better way and surely come up with a more specified way about how the moderation can make the Bounties go spam free. Thank you for your suggestions by the way!

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:14:11 AM
Merited by petestheman (1)

Some people are saying this topic is not suitable for this section. But I think this section is a good place to get better suggestions. Because of Bounty hunter mostly walk-in service discussion section.

Some suggestions (basis on EOSBet Bounty): (Stakes and rewards depend on Budget for a different campaign.)
1.) You should add Micro Earning section as not applicable.
2.) Minimum followers required for Twitter should be between 300 to 400 (with twitter audit 85%).
3.) For Reddit minimum 10 posts/comment/week is enough.
4.) For Reddit, Stakes should be 20/50/100.
5.)  For signature, more/extra posts should be considered as a bonus.
6.) Add New Bounties like Local Telegram group(moderation), Banner on sites/blog,  Bug Bounties.
7.) For telegram, 5% of the budget is enough if you have a limitation (maximum 5$ each participant)
8.) Always communicate with Bounty hunters, It increases the interest of participants.
9.) Keep Bounty Hunters updated and count stakes on time and try to proceed payment by yourself within a time.

petestheman (OP)

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:34:07 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 11:48:03 AM by petestheman

~
Thank you for your support and suggestions, we would surely make some updates based on your suggestions!!

Updated the reddit rules to 10 posts/comments per week that should be informative as per your suggestion number 3.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:49:28 PM

Hello, I am working with bounty management and would like to make the bounty experience work more effective and helpful for the community.

I am here to get some better suggestion about how I can make improvements in the currently running system and make the bounty more effective. And also to operate the campaigns in a spam-free way!

I had just made a tweek in the stake distribution of the Signature Campaign. It look like this

Code:
Jr. Member = 10 stakes
With 2+ earned merits = 15 stakes
Member = 20 stakes
With 5+ earned merits = 30 stake
Full Member = 35 stakes
With 7+ earned merits = 40 stakes
Sr. Member = 55 stakes
With 10+ earned merits = 70 stakes
Hero/Legendary = 75 stakes
With 15+ earned merits = 80 stakes

I am hoping it may motivate participants to earn more merits to earn more stakes.

I don't see any wrong with that kind of rules, due to it is one of the condition of the bounty managers to give additional stakes who will join in to their bounty campaign He manage. This is just to give more motivation to make participants be inspire in terms of posting in the forum so that they will make a constructive post were who knows there someone here will give a merits to our post anyway.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:34:14 PM

I did see that you're currently handling bounty campaign of Eosbet https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093891.0 with having these applied stake rules. This had been already applied on BTC campaign
but i dont see it would be effective on altcoin section. Participants wont really much care since the stake add up is between 5-15 which isnt really too far on the allocated stake of a
no-merit participant.Therefore, i dont see much difference at all.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:28:37 PM

I dont think this strategy will work for a bounty campaign. For btc campaign ok, this strategy will work.
The reason is simple , good posters wont work for an unknown token . I am not saying all bounty hunters are shit posters.
Also this will encourage merit farming in this forum.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: