Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading Fake Services Must Have A Negative Trust Reward  (Read 150 times)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:40:33 PM

As the subject was saying there was this man whose relatively asking for a subscription and then claims that he is paying them. But after the users asked the Transaction ID, they've been ignored.

In my opinion, this kind of human should not be here anymore and make their accounts flashy reds. For the reason they will just make an endless spams and fake services in the future.

See this thread for referrence:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5094244.0

The Thread of Fake Service (It was already Reported To The Mods)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5094156.0

Acccount of Human with Fraudulent Behavior:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1241861

He should be Rewarded with Negative Feedback
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:59:04 PM

I don't get any point of your topic since there is already a Scam Accusation. You should send PM to any active DT. User hateplesent tried sell YouTube subscriber few days ago,

Hello, im selling  organic youtube subscribers !  Smiley

Price : 20$ per 1000

Fast Delivery !

Pm or write here  

Archived

How fool peoples are believe him that he will pay 3$ for subscribe his channel?  How greedy we are? However left negative feedback from my side, hope DT will handle this matter.  

Yes I will pay for every subscribers !
If I don't do that, you can UNSUBSCRIBE   and   give me a negative trust

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:11:38 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 07:32:24 PM by cabalism13

Well, I know that therewas already a thread on the Scam Accusation, but the user had just been accused. But here on my post he's already been proven that he is spreading fake services.

Yeah, people are way to greedy because of their needs, I, too, did try to make a subscription but we can't blame people to be deceive by money. And I didn't know that the user was just fooling around, until he claims that he payed all of his subscribers. And when I checked that there was no payment has been made, I already revoked my subscription and leave him negative feedback just like what he said.

Yes I will pay for every subscribers !
If I don't do that, you can UNSUBSCRIBE   and   give me a negative trust

Edited:
Went ahead and left him negative trust, thank you for bringing this to my attention. Hopefully this will discourage people from falling for this in the future.

Thanks Buddy, and now users will be careful on having transactions on this fool.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:22:44 PM

Went ahead and left him negative trust, thank you for bringing this to my attention. Hopefully this will discourage people from falling for this in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: